Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

"Grab My Yansh Well You Own It" Actress Anita Joseph Celebrates 4yrs With Hubby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Grab My Yansh Well You Own It" Actress Anita Joseph Celebrates 4yrs With Hubby (1120 Views)

"Grab My Yansh Well You Own It" Actress Anita Joseph Celebrates 4yrs With Hubby / Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Stunning Photos / "I Choose Not To Hide It" Actress, Wumi Toriola Shows Off Baby Bump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Grab My Yansh Well You Own It" Actress Anita Joseph Celebrates 4yrs With Hubby by Gift543: 11:26am On Jun 09, 2021
Grab my Yansh Very Well You Owns it" Actress anita joseph and her Husband Celebrates 4years together, Grab her Gigantic Backside publicly, Fans React (Video)

Nollywood actress anita joseph and her husband Mc fish was spotted celebrating 4years of togetherness, PraizeMedia report.

Meanwhile the beautiful actress husband was seen grabbing her Gigantic backside publicly which has attract fans attention.

Watch the Video below ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uZ3b1_Dvrc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: "Grab My Yansh Well You Own It" Actress Anita Joseph Celebrates 4yrs With Hubby by emexc11(m): 11:29am On Jun 09, 2021
Nawa oooooo
Re: "Grab My Yansh Well You Own It" Actress Anita Joseph Celebrates 4yrs With Hubby by Daveambition(m): 11:43am On Jun 09, 2021
Truth be told
This babe truly uphold her own
4yrs inside marriage with this kinda phat ass without any scandal, she deserves accolade..

More respect to the niccur...
I hear say na im dey wash her undies.
Alpha male gone astray...

Re: "Grab My Yansh Well You Own It" Actress Anita Joseph Celebrates 4yrs With Hubby by gjkiale12: 11:44am On Jun 09, 2021
Bsbbs
Re: "Grab My Yansh Well You Own It" Actress Anita Joseph Celebrates 4yrs With Hubby by Pmpm: 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2021
Why u dey use my news and pics nah

(1) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Shares Romantic Videos Of Herself And Her MC Fish In Bathtub(video) / Check Out The New Bbnaija IGBO MONEYBAG That's Already Turning Heads / Fans Accuse Nollywood Actress, Bella Ebinum For Sponsoring Boko Haram (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.