Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Never Give Up On Poultry Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Never Give Up On Poultry Farming (276 Views)

Incase You Missed Out On The Free Webinar On Poultry Feeds Production -yesterday / Ask Me Any Question On Poultry Business. / My Egg Poultry Farming Experience As A New Farmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never Give Up On Poultry Farming by Agroacademy(m): 11:31am On Jun 09, 2021
NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAM OF REARING BIRDS �

Most poultry farmers ( about 50% ) are washing their nets already ( just like peter the fisherman in the bible)

As a matter of reality, poultry industry is somehow tense in Nigeria because of high cost of poultry feed.
As we all know, the local supplies are too small to meet up with local demand by poultry farmers.
We farm millions of birds in Nigeria and demand for poultry products is on the increase.
Local poultry farmers can't even meet up with supply of poultry products presently.

As a consultant, lots of market women have been calling me to supply them old layers( isa brown) but, I've been turning down their calls � , because, i don't have any at my disposal.

Friends, i think you don't need to give up now, because behind every tunnel , there is light!
Only those people who are still holding forth to the sword ⚔ will eventually win the battle at tbe end not those who have surrendered or given up the fight!

Recently, i did a poultry business plan for a client overseas.
From the feasibility reports submitted to my desk , i found out that , a bag of super starter sells for $25 ( in Nigeria , it costs N6500 to #7500).
If a dollar equals N450 , which means , the feed would cost N11, 250 in Nigeria.
Although, I'm not trying to support the high rate of inflation in Nigeria but , I'm trying to let you guys know, that, we can still weather the present storm!

(1) (Reply)

Cow Tail Hair Needed / Okitipupa Oil Palm Reports 6,782.5% Rise In Profit To ₦229.8M In 2020 / Farm Management Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.