Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Update Your Laptops To Avoid Getting Hacked - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Update Your Laptops To Avoid Getting Hacked (14732 Views)

How To Secure Your Facebook Account From Getting Hacked / Tell Us Your Budget And We Get You Various Laptops To Choose From / Sell Your Laptops To Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update Your Laptops To Avoid Getting Hacked by Minjim: 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
Crazyt0:

Yes you are right you are not that important

However these attackers send the malware out to millions of computer systems, hoping to catch a big fish

Then then send a message to pay a certain amount in Bitcoin to have their files decrypted

The only solution is to format your PC because even if you pay, they won't decrypt nothing, they will just ask for more. They are the lowest of the lowly human being on earth(Although buhari and his warriors will give them a run for their money to have that title)
Re: Update Your Laptops To Avoid Getting Hacked by Minjim: 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2021
I can't remember the last time I browsed in my laptop.

It suck data like mad

1 Like

Re: Update Your Laptops To Avoid Getting Hacked by kenx1(m): 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2021
I use Kaspersky internet security so i'm secured grin

1 Like

Re: Update Your Laptops To Avoid Getting Hacked by AntichristXXX: 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2021
DWJOBScom:

not you but your aunt who may want to borrow your laptop for something important

Wahala for who get aunt o.
Re: Update Your Laptops To Avoid Getting Hacked by 77star: 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
ok
Re: Update Your Laptops To Avoid Getting Hacked by dreality: 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2021
All these updates just burden systems with unnecessary additional gigabites and then slow down the laptop

1 Like

Re: Update Your Laptops To Avoid Getting Hacked by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
I'm not updating shiit, If anyone wants to recurite my windows laptop as a bot-net army you are free.
Re: Update Your Laptops To Avoid Getting Hacked by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
Coldshisha:
FUD crypter

If you like update and buy the latest Antivirus

Fully Undectected Crypter with a good patch would deliver a Trojan or virus easily
That's why I never used an anti virus. I don't know what anyone who cares about security will be doing with a Windows computer. Get a Macbook!
Re: Update Your Laptops To Avoid Getting Hacked by pat077: 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2021
Not scared of being hacked.
Re: Update Your Laptops To Avoid Getting Hacked by fabian063: 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2021
Badsatan:
Ipob miscreants again!
See like u dey make the Igbo look like genius. Finally sha, dem be genius
Re: Update Your Laptops To Avoid Getting Hacked by Yankee101: 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2021
Sometimes the update is the hack....beware

Microsoft server updates was used to hack US government and private systems
Re: Update Your Laptops To Avoid Getting Hacked by mekuso89(m): 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2021
Noted

But wait ohh how many Giga bite are we looking at here? shocked
Re: Update Your Laptops To Avoid Getting Hacked by meobizy(f): 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
All I have are games, movies and random write-ups. Unless the person wants to sell my articles on Fiverr then they’re wasting their time.
Re: Update Your Laptops To Avoid Getting Hacked by daimmalik: 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2021
Thank you for sharing this amazing information. It will help me a lot. But i would like to recommend a website which best information regarding this. Please visit Technologi Touch if you want to know more about this.
Re: Update Your Laptops To Avoid Getting Hacked by uuzba(m): 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2021
Minjim:
I can't remember the last time I browsed in my laptop.

It suck data like mad
Windows update is truly a menace.
I've done all kinds of things to stop it.
This is the latest method I discovered on Youtube. Disabling automatic update @ the Group Policy Editor.
Might work.

Re: Update Your Laptops To Avoid Getting Hacked by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2021
blazepascal:
My Landlord no gree answer my greetings since yesterday just because I help NEPA people hold ladder make them cut our compound light.......

Why you go do that kind thing na? Bring your head come here, I must initiate you.

Re: Update Your Laptops To Avoid Getting Hacked by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 09, 2021
Macsjebs:
May God protect us, even the updates sometimes comes with bug that affects the PC, most sellers would even advise not to update

I remembered back sometimes ago, I updated my system, restarted it and boom keyboard and mouse was no longer working

Had to start using external keyboard and mouse

1 Like

Re: Update Your Laptops To Avoid Getting Hacked by ElectronicMoney(m): 4:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ok
Re: Update Your Laptops To Avoid Getting Hacked by Tyradfr: 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2022
Coldshisha:
FUD crypter

If you like update and buy the latest Antivirus

Fully Undectected Crypter with a good patch would deliver a Trojan or virus easily
pls i am looking to buy a python crypter.. do u sell it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Being Cheated By Isps - Look At My Internet Speed Here In Malaysia / Glo-1 Cable Cut Disrupts Internet Access In Nigeria / How To Activate MTN4ME Offer And Enjoy Top Deals, Cheap Data And Recharge Offers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.