Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Women Don't Be Left Behind! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Women Don't Be Left Behind! (152 Views)

Should Wages Be Left Only At The Discretion Of The Employer? / Reasons Why Nigerian Women Don't Like Practicing Journalism - Massmediang.com / "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Don't Be Left Behind! by Omoconsult(m): 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
Look around you, so much is going on right now...I wish I could find a word to describe it, and trust me...

If you're not among them currently it is not too late to start...there's room for everyone, if only you'll be committed to the process.

I know you're asking what am I even talking about. You'll soon find out if you read to the end.

You see...

If I was told 7years ago that women would have a voice like they do right now...I would have told the guy or the lady to shut the Bleep up without an apology...

Now I'm amazed...the narrative has totally changed!
Sincerely I won't even lie...I am really impressed. Infact being impressed is an understatement. Seeing women taking control in the presence of men is marvellous to see. Wow!

So Many Women Are Becoming CEO In Different Niches...So Many Managing Various Organizations, And So Many Taking The Political Space By Storm.You Don't Need To Agree With Me But This is Magnificent!

You know...

Most women after getting married become tied to the comfines of their homes, and begin to depend on their husbands for every penny.

And most times, it wasn't their original plan. They had their own dream, they had everything sorted out. They saw their husband as their backbone because he promised to support their dreams every step along the way...A LIE THEY BELIEVED!!!

Growing up, I didn't like how most women were treated for being a single mother. They were treated as failures with no hope and dreams.

As far you were a single mother, nothing good was ever going to come out of you. It was that bad.

Only few women were able to change such narrative. Very few!

Now, do you know as a single mother, you can achieve your dreams, ride in comfort, travel the world, worry less about bills and financial emergencies? Of course you can.

You are a secondary school drop out? And so? Does it really matter?

I know of two single mums who are currently making 6-figures from Ecommerce and copywriting respectively. And you know what? One is a secondary school dropout and the other dropped out in her second year at the university.

And there are still lots of high income skills out there that also have the capacity to bring in such income weekly or monthly depending on how well you know your craft.

You see...

You shouldn't be left behind!

Now you may be asking...how? What should you do? How is this possible?

You are fed up and drained physically, mentally and financially...but who wouldn't be?

You don't have to blame yourself. I blame our parents who gave too much preference to the male child.

Maybe you're tired of always borrowing and asking for money to do your stuff, or maybe you want to make extra cash aside what you currently earn, or maybe you want to scale your business and improve your profit...

Whatever the case maybe...I'm willing to help.

All you have to do is send an email Now to:

kwrites39@gmail.com

P.S: These high income skills and businesses can be learnt at the comfort of your home. You don't need to stress yourself leaving your house and wasting your money on transportation.

Send an email Now to...
Kwrites39@gmail.com

I'm only available to respond to your email today 9th of june,2021 and tomorrow 10th of june, 2021.

After now...I may not have the time to respond to your emails.

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Platform From Where You Can Buy Apartment Review / Dispatch Riders Is Urgently Needed Within Ibadan / Data Science Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.