Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

If U.s Say Unban Twitter Pls Do So - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If U.s Say Unban Twitter Pls Do So (319 Views)

Adjourned Till Friday...lp PLS Do Give Up / CNN Reports Buhari's Twitter Unban Conditions With A Generator In The Background / They Gave Up Kanu For FG To Unban Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U.s Say Unban Twitter Pls Do So by happy200(m): 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2021
Nigeria if US the world power ask you to unban Twitter please do so because that is world power.
Re: If U.s Say Unban Twitter Pls Do So by Coldshisha: 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2021
If US says make Gay, and Homosexuality lawful should FG also follow the order and turn everyone to Bobrisky

2 Likes

Re: If U.s Say Unban Twitter Pls Do So by happy200(m): 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2021
Coldshisha:
If US says make Gay, and Homosexuality lawful should FG also follow the order and turn everyone to Bobrisky
That is different from insecurity.
We told them our reason why we banned it, and now they say we should unban it. If i'm the President i will unban it immediately.
Henceforth any problem from Twitter U.S must take responsibility.

1 Like

Re: If U.s Say Unban Twitter Pls Do So by nrexzy: 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2021
happy200:
That is different from insecurity.
We told them our reason why we banned it, and now they say we should unban it. If i'm the President i will unban it immediately.
That's why u can't be president.....

US would defend Twitter cos it's own by their citizen....

1 Like

Re: If U.s Say Unban Twitter Pls Do So by happy200(m): 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2021
nrexzy:

That's why u can't be president.....

US would defend Twitter cos it's own by their citizen....

But they are now aware that a company that belongs to one of their citizen is causing problems here na.
Re: If U.s Say Unban Twitter Pls Do So by nrexzy: 1:43pm On Jun 09, 2021
happy200:
But they are now aware that a company that belongs to one of their citizen is causing problems here na.
Trump has acknowledged that fact

(1) (Reply)

Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday June 14 Public Holiday / Pray For Nigeria / DMO Confirmed PDP And Reno Omokri Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.