Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

The North Have A Lot To Gain From Nigerian Breakup[photos ] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Have A Lot To Gain From Nigerian Breakup[photos ] (3668 Views)

Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu / Does The North Have A Hidden Agenda In Tinubu And Shettima's Ticket?(photo) / Can You Imagine The North Have The Guts To Dump Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The North Have A Lot To Gain From Nigerian Breakup[photos ] by fozapi(m): 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2021
Only the blind can't see what is going on in Nigeria and shout out to my people with impaired vision I know they can feel it that this country is broken already and the picture below says it all unless you are still living in denials like my Abuja and Lagos Igbos.

So I did some thinking and I figured out that the North would benefit a lot from the break up of Nigeria

1, they can keep Aso Rock and I use it for Arewa Republic of Fulani Republic but we Igbos need to build our presidential Palace from the scratch but to save cost we can use Ikonso government House or any other one, I am from Enugu state by the way.

2, They have the CBN building and they can keep that as well because it is already located in their zone

3, All major countries already have embassies in their zone but countries need to build new buildings or buy in our zone.

4, Military facilities are already in the North so they can keep that as well,

5, Loans borrowed for Nigeria have been used to develop their region alone and they can keep it but we would only pay the equivalent of what they invested in Southeast.

6, Igbos and Yorubas and other tribes would share foreign embassy buildings in Christian countries, but we won't take anyone that they haven't finished paying for you know Nigeria Na

7, They can keep all the railways they built in their zone and pay back China because let's face it they didn't build any in the east.

8, They can keep Abuja airport but we have to still build again because we need a world-class airport in Igbo land, not that playground been built by the Anambra state governor

9, They can keep the dams Igbos would find alternative ways to generate electricity

10, Since they already threatened to take Igbo properties they can keep it we would build another one, or we can take them to International court, or rebuild afterall our land was stolen in Port Harcourt so it won't stop us

So you see everything I listed actually shows that the north has alot to benefit from. The break up of Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpHtmEYSF1w

https://www.biafranboys.org/the-north-has-lot-to-gain-from-nigerian

2 Likes

Re: The North Have A Lot To Gain From Nigerian Breakup[photos ] by Eazi1(m): 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
No be lie

1 Like

Re: The North Have A Lot To Gain From Nigerian Breakup[photos ] by fozapi(m): 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
arewawife
ArewaHero
arewa1stson
Coldshisha
Coronabirus
helinues
Re: The North Have A Lot To Gain From Nigerian Breakup[photos ] by TooMuchStuff: 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2021
Anytime I watched Somalia Parliament and Presidency, my mind goes straight to the fate that awaits Hausafulanikanuri Muslims of the North..

E go choke....!
Poverty go run dem streets within 10 months.
People wey be say Na only knacking towtow and baby production for almajiri industries dem sabi..!
Cursed souls

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Have A Lot To Gain From Nigerian Breakup[photos ] by fozapi(m): 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
Anytime I watched Somalia Parliament and Presidency, my mind goes straight to the fate that awaits Hausafulanikanuri Muslims of the North..

E go choke....!
Poverty go run dem streets within 10 months.
People wey be say Na only knacking towtow and baby production for almajiri industries dem sabi..!
Cursed souls

lol..please tag fulani you know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Have A Lot To Gain From Nigerian Breakup[photos ] by ArewaWife(m): 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2021
fozapi:
arewawife
ArewaHero
arewa1stson
Coldshisha
Coronabirus
helinues

Please when they say north, you all think it means muslims or hausa/fulani.

There are soo many tribes and religions in the north. We still have traditional worshippers in tge north though very few.
If Nigeria divides what will happen to the Christian in sokoto, the Christian in bornu? Our unity is what still kind of protects Christians in far north so please let's live together.

2 Likes

Re: The North Have A Lot To Gain From Nigerian Breakup[photos ] by fozapi(m): 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2021
we need to educate them that they have alot to gain

1 Like

Re: The North Have A Lot To Gain From Nigerian Breakup[photos ] by Coldshisha: 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2021
cool

Problem ti Yin niyen, Na una problem be that

If you Ibos truly want Biafra, then go and meet your elected lawmakers at their constituency office and ask them to sponsor a referendum bill

Go and meet Abaribe, Okorocha , Ekweremadu, Orji Uzor Kalu and all other representative you have in Ibo land ask them to draft a bill with your request

3 Likes

Re: The North Have A Lot To Gain From Nigerian Breakup[photos ] by fozapi(m): 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

Problem ti Yin niyen, Na una problem be that

If you Ibos truly want Biafra, then go and meet your elected lawmakers at their constituency office and ask them to sponsor a referendum bill

Go and meet Abaribe , Ekweremadu, Orji Uzor Kalu and all other representative you have in Ibo land

lol town crier

3 Likes

Re: The North Have A Lot To Gain From Nigerian Breakup[photos ] by Coldshisha: 1:10pm On Jun 09, 2021
fozapi:

lol town crier

This is the man you need to talk to and not kill us with endless wailing on Nairaland

If you want their phone numbers and official email kindly let us know

4 Likes

Re: The North Have A Lot To Gain From Nigerian Breakup[photos ] by nthony10: 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
Low level thinking.

For the sake of contribution, yes the north has these things short term but long term, their poor will eat them alive because they have no industry, no plans for human capital development, no oil.

Let's see if their good roads and railway and even refinery will save them.

1 Like

Re: The North Have A Lot To Gain From Nigerian Breakup[photos ] by fozapi(m): 1:25pm On Jun 09, 2021
Coldshisha:

This is the man you need to talk to and not kill us with endless wailing on Nairaland

If you want their phone numbers and official email kindly let us know

kalu is nobody in igbo land,we dont worship men in igbo land,we worship God in heaven and we had no kings

10 Likes

Re: The North Have A Lot To Gain From Nigerian Breakup[photos ] by fozapi(m): 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2021
nthony10:
Low level thinking.

For the sake of contribution, yes the north has these things short term but long term, their poor will eat them alive because they have no industry, no plans for human capital development, no oil.

Let's see if their good roads and railway and even refinery will save them.

oboy i am just telling them to let us go without fighting because they will loose more men
Re: The North Have A Lot To Gain From Nigerian Breakup[photos ] by fozapi(m): 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
ArewaWife:

There are soo many tribes and religions in the north. We still have traditional worshippers in tge north though very few.
If Nigeria divides what will happen to the Christian in sokoto, the Christian in bornu? Our unity is what still kind of protects Christians in far north so please let's live together.

well dont blame me blame the fulanis that hid behind the north to do all their evil,you people should speak out if you dont want a fulani republic,lol..we are not going to live together,me personally i am tired of nigeria,Christians there should fight or move to Christian states like taraba and southern kaduna,you would leave eventually because those people impose sharia law

6 Likes

Re: The North Have A Lot To Gain From Nigerian Breakup[photos ] by Coldshisha: 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2021
fozapi:

kalu is nobody in igbo land,we dont worship men in igbo land,we worship God in heaven and we had no kings

Who you worship is non of my business,

Nobody can stop Ibos if they want a country except your Politicians, so stop making it seem like abbookiis are holding you back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The North Have A Lot To Gain From Nigerian Breakup[photos ] by nthony10: 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2021
fozapi:

oboy i am just telling them to let us go without fighting because they will loose more men

No mind me Bros, na fight dey hungry me grin
Re: The North Have A Lot To Gain From Nigerian Breakup[photos ] by fozapi(m): 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2021
nthony10:

No mind me Bros, na fight dey hungry me grin

lol..
Re: The North Have A Lot To Gain From Nigerian Breakup[photos ] by fozapi(m): 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2021
Coldshisha:

Who you worship is non of my business,

Nobody can stop Ibos if they want a country except your Politicians, so stop making it seem like abbookiis are holding you back

are you not supposed to be fighting for yoruba nation?

2 Likes

Re: The North Have A Lot To Gain From Nigerian Breakup[photos ] by Coldshisha: 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
fozapi:

are you not supposed to be fighting for yoruba nation?

No am not, I love one Nigeria , what am fighting for is restructuring and I have told my representative Hon Akin Alabi...

Speak with your federal representative also if you want biafra and stop disturbing people living their lives

Re: The North Have A Lot To Gain From Nigerian Breakup[photos ] by Elock1: 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
ArewaWife:

so because of una make everybody die? What are you even saying?

Instead of you guys to start agitations like those in the south, you are here saying live together
Re: The North Have A Lot To Gain From Nigerian Breakup[photos ] by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2021
ArewaWife:

Live together ko live together ni.

Isn't their silence complicit enough?

They should live with their kits and kins up north.

Here we have Muslims , Traditionalists, adherents of Judaism as well as Christians.
We've worked out our peace.
They should work out their own.

1 Like

Re: The North Have A Lot To Gain From Nigerian Breakup[photos ] by AntiBeEmCe(m): 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
Coldshisha:

No am not, I love one Nigeria , what am fighting for is restructuring and I have told my representative Hon Akin Alabi...

Speak with your federal representative also if you want biafra and stop disturbing people living their lives

But who is disturbing you as you are living ur life? Did you not voluntarily enter this thread? Y not pass over?

1 Like

Re: The North Have A Lot To Gain From Nigerian Breakup[photos ] by MrHighSea: 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2021
Why are they still scared of breakup?
Re: The North Have A Lot To Gain From Nigerian Breakup[photos ] by Coldshisha: 2:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:

But who is disturbing you as you are living ur life? Did you not voluntarily enter this thread? Y not pass over?

I was qouted by the o.p and responded
Re: The North Have A Lot To Gain From Nigerian Breakup[photos ] by b3llo(m): 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2021
Biafra agitation is only strong on Nairaland and in prints. The rich and comfortable Igbos don't talk about Biafra...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imperative Of Implementing Uwais Report On INEC Reform / Re – Who Will Defeat Jonathan In 2015? Joe Igbokwe Responds. / BREAKING: President Jonathan To Address The Nation By 7am Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.