Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,303 members, 7,957,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:48 PM

Continue Tweeting, National Assembly Minority Caucus Tells Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Continue Tweeting, National Assembly Minority Caucus Tells Nigerians (23924 Views)

Hike In Electricity Tariff Insensitive, Inhuman – Reps Minority Caucus / Electoral Bill: Reps Minority Caucus Stages Walkout From Plenary / Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Continue Tweeting, National Assembly Minority Caucus Tells Nigerians by mightyhaze: 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2021
Igbos always to the rescue of Nigerians.. including the zombies amongst them caught in the web of events they started by themselves

Left to me,let's all enjoy the ban together
Re: Continue Tweeting, National Assembly Minority Caucus Tells Nigerians by SenecaTheYonger: 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
iokpebholo:
mumu talk...Even malami himself still dey tweet

If police arrest you naa tell them say Malami follow dey tweet.

Just like if EFCC arrest yahoo boys, tell them say our politicians dey theif and they’ll let you go free. Oponu
Re: Continue Tweeting, National Assembly Minority Caucus Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
Very soon this will become a "North Vs South" issue. The difference now is the North Central and other marginalized northern people are now firmly with the south.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Continue Tweeting, National Assembly Minority Caucus Tells Nigerians by Jostoman: 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
You better not listen to them. What this people want is to make the government enforce a compulsory phone search by police, like it was in SARS days. Now they'll be looking for Twitter on your phone.

When you get arrested, no national assembly minority cactus will come to your aid.
forget that one oga
Re: Continue Tweeting, National Assembly Minority Caucus Tells Nigerians by mightyhaze: 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
OssyMalik:
Yes we are still tweeting!!!

Meanwhile, Nigerians on Twitter no go kill pesin grin grin
crazyy
Re: Continue Tweeting, National Assembly Minority Caucus Tells Nigerians by DrSamOnowu87(m): 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
You better not listen to them. What this people want is to make the government enforce a compulsory phone search by police, like it was in SARS days. Now they'll be looking for Twitter on your phone.

When you get arrested, no national assembly minority cactus will come to your aid.
Ur name says it all. Young boy don't b afraid nigerian police,army etc are even against d ban of twitter.
Is only d illiterate,awkward race of Fulani's,cabals and buhari media cows(bmc) that are in support of d dullard.

1 Like

Re: Continue Tweeting, National Assembly Minority Caucus Tells Nigerians by PAWG(m): 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2021
Let him also provide funds from his loot for us to pay for VPN. I want the pro version cheesy
Re: Continue Tweeting, National Assembly Minority Caucus Tells Nigerians by DonCortino: 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

before it gets to dat, Buhari and all those in support of the ban will be dead. tongue
Re: Continue Tweeting, National Assembly Minority Caucus Tells Nigerians by DrSamOnowu87(m): 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2021
Sholaco:
And those individuals and group of dishonourable should be arrested and prosecuted

Re: Continue Tweeting, National Assembly Minority Caucus Tells Nigerians by freeborn02: 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I think those senators are tired of living Nigeria.

Every evil you defend will find you out

1 Like

Re: Continue Tweeting, National Assembly Minority Caucus Tells Nigerians by Awoo88: 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

me and many others get Twitter for phone. Come do wetin you fit do
Re: Continue Tweeting, National Assembly Minority Caucus Tells Nigerians by nextstep(m): 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2021
osuofia2:
It is high time baba Buhari ban the use of VPN and arrest any one who flout the order.
Those Southerners must be thought a lesson

The ban/order is draconian and is not good for the Nigerian Republic. Blindly obeying leaders is why the people of Nigeria remain easily manipulated and repressed by the leaders who are supposed to take care of them. There's a reason why freedom of speech is such a fundamental right: it keeps leaders from plunging their countries into penury because nobody knows everything.

Buhari will eventually leave office. Will the Nigerian Republic (and the lives of its citizens) be better off for this repression?

1 Like

Re: Continue Tweeting, National Assembly Minority Caucus Tells Nigerians by DonCortino: 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

If police arrest you naa tell them say Malami follow dey tweet.

Just like if EFCC arrest yahoo boys, tell them say our politicians dey theif and they’ll let you go free. Oponu

if you dont want to tweet, dont tweet. allow those who wants to, to do!

1 Like

Re: Continue Tweeting, National Assembly Minority Caucus Tells Nigerians by SenecaTheYonger: 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2021
DrSamOnowu87:
Ur name says it all. Young boy don't b afraid nigerian police,army etc are even against d ban of twitter.
that are in support of d dullard.

I hope so ohh because I saw one WhatsApp screenshot about police searching phones and arresting people with Twitter app.
Re: Continue Tweeting, National Assembly Minority Caucus Tells Nigerians by Goalnaldo(m): 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2021
Na this app Dem say make we leave?? We die there grin tongue

Re: Continue Tweeting, National Assembly Minority Caucus Tells Nigerians by Arabaincubus: 3:34pm On Jun 09, 2021
They don't want Northerners to go to school. Now they have also removed them from where they have struggled to learn some decency.
The Twitter ban is only a ban of Northerners from Twitter. And that's how this country will move on without them.
Re: Continue Tweeting, National Assembly Minority Caucus Tells Nigerians by AnanseK(m): 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2021
Abaribe and his cohorts should just now declare Biafra. We are all ready to accept that. The physical negotiations of asset sharing can start right now, we can have UN observers from next week. Nobody wants violence, we have enough of it already. The Biafra agitators have won, we congratulate them. Please go.
Re: Continue Tweeting, National Assembly Minority Caucus Tells Nigerians by Blackdisciple(m): 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2021
Yes oo
Re: Continue Tweeting, National Assembly Minority Caucus Tells Nigerians by Kinzo0917(m): 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2021
osuofia2:
It is high time baba Buhari ban the use of VPN and arrest any one who flout the order.
. U are the biggest fool for that ur silly comment.. Na buhari buy data for me? Mumu^100 na him you be. Idiet

1 Like

Re: Continue Tweeting, National Assembly Minority Caucus Tells Nigerians by Zetty177x: 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2021
Thank u jare. I will continue tweeting

1 Like

Re: Continue Tweeting, National Assembly Minority Caucus Tells Nigerians by OsuAmaka: 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
mightyhaze:
Igbos always to the rescue of Nigerians.. including the zombies amongst them caught in the web of events they started by themselves

Left to me,let's all enjoy the ban together
How?
Ibos Vs Fulani got us into this mess.

-Osu amaka
Re: Continue Tweeting, National Assembly Minority Caucus Tells Nigerians by Kinzo0917(m): 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
osuofia2:
. U are the biggest fool for that ur silly comment.. Na buhari buy data for me? Mumu^100 na him you be. Idiet .ogede
Re: Continue Tweeting, National Assembly Minority Caucus Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 09, 2021
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
I think those senators are tired of living Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Continue Tweeting, National Assembly Minority Caucus Tells Nigerians by Psalter: 3:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
They are always quick to react to issues that will give them mileage before Nigerians. When it comes to issue such as corruption and all, they are nowhere to be found, Nigeria politicians are selfish and greedy.
Re: Continue Tweeting, National Assembly Minority Caucus Tells Nigerians by DrSamOnowu87(m): 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

I hope so ohh because I saw one WhatsApp screenshot about police searching phones and arresting people with Twitter app.
It's fake, besides there is no constitutional provision for d arrest,detain or prosecution of social media usage including twitter except used to spread hate,malicious speech.
Soon d ban on twitter wil b lifted.
The FG has received a lot of bashing,scolding 4rm foreign countries via thier envoys and are powerless over those nations stand on twitter or else they stand to lose a lot from them. Na d shame dey still dey reason how e go take be 4 them.
Re: Continue Tweeting, National Assembly Minority Caucus Tells Nigerians by akdjr(m): 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2021
When election time reach no be VPN or Twitter go vote oooooo. By the time the Kardashians results started coming in in 2023 some people go begin shout again
Re: Continue Tweeting, National Assembly Minority Caucus Tells Nigerians by olowo1930: 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
Nigeria house is divided finally No govt in the country. I know the whole world will be laughing at Nigerians.
Re: Continue Tweeting, National Assembly Minority Caucus Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2021
Useless people when they come for citizens they will be nowhere. If they are serious let them resign in protest, then we will believe them. Clout chasers. All the insecurity they have done nothing na twitter they get mouth
Re: Continue Tweeting, National Assembly Minority Caucus Tells Nigerians by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2021
OssyMalik:
Yes we are still tweeting!!!

Meanwhile, Nigerians on Twitter no go kill pesin grin grin

thebosstrevor1 must not see this?

I suspect he's the one who thinks VPN is a political party cheesy cheesy
Re: Continue Tweeting, National Assembly Minority Caucus Tells Nigerians by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
fatymore:
The ban is affecting entrepreneurs on twitter

Buhari no do good

I haven't gotten a customer this week undecided angry

Are you a learner

Try VPN
Re: Continue Tweeting, National Assembly Minority Caucus Tells Nigerians by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
osuofia2:
Those Southerners must be thought taught a lesson

You need English lessons

1 Like

Re: Continue Tweeting, National Assembly Minority Caucus Tells Nigerians by fatymore(f): 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Are you a learner

Try VPN

I am advertising but it ain't the same.

The street dry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. / Union Faults Aviation Ministry Merger / Nwankwo Kanu Visits IGP Idris Ibrahim, Presents Jersey To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.