Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

The Paragon Ajah…… - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Paragon Ajah…… (5221 Views)

Paragon Terraces & Duplexes (inside Meridian Boulevard Estate, Okun-ajah) / PARAGON TERRACES &DUPLEXES(inside Meridian Boulevard) Okun Ajah,Abraham Adesanya / PARAGON TERRACES AND DUPLEXES MERIDIAN BOULEVARD AJAH SELLING! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Paragon Ajah…… by ladyjblinks(f): 10:41am On Jun 13, 2022
The house you inspected yesterday and planning to buy today is the same house someone inspected yesterday planning to pay today.
Buy land and wait.
Re: The Paragon Ajah…… by ladyjblinks(f): 10:46am On Jun 14, 2022
Don’t be like let them build first before I pay.
Trust me price might increase with more than 30% when the project is finally completed or might even sold out before then
Re: The Paragon Ajah…… by ladyjblinks(f): 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
In terms of Real Estate Investment opportunities , I’m set to provide quality information to my clients home and abroad, in order to key into ongoing real estate opportunities by making good investment decisions.
Buy land and wait.
Re: The Paragon Ajah…… by ladyjblinks(f): 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: The Paragon Ajah…… by ladyjblinks(f): 11:59am On Jun 20, 2022
Trust me price might increase with more than 30% when the project is finally completed or might even sold out before then
Re: The Paragon Ajah…… by ladyjblinks(f): 11:36am On Jun 23, 2022
ladyjblinks:
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: The Paragon Ajah…… by ladyjblinks(f): 1:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
No millionaire said I became rich by saving
Invest in real estate , it’s the surest way of saving and I’m here to guide you
Re: The Paragon Ajah…… by ladyjblinks(f): 11:54am On Jun 27, 2022
Re: The Paragon Ajah…… by ladyjblinks(f): 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
Re: The Paragon Ajah…… by ladyjblinks(f): 11:24am On Jul 01, 2022
In terms of Real Estate Investment opportunities , I’m set to provide quality information to my clients home and abroad, in order to key into ongoing real estate opportunities by making good investment decisions.
Buy land and wait.
Re: The Paragon Ajah…… by ladyjblinks(f): 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
Buy land and wait.
ladyjblinks:
Re: The Paragon Ajah…… by ladyjblinks(f): 11:42am On Jul 06, 2022
Re: The Paragon Ajah…… by ladyjblinks(f): 11:06am On Jul 07, 2022
Re: The Paragon Ajah…… by ladyjblinks(f): 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
Buy land and wait.
Re: The Paragon Ajah…… by ladyjblinks(f): 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
The house you inspected yesterday and planning to buy today is the same house someone inspected yesterday planning to pay today.
Buy land and wait.
Re: The Paragon Ajah…… by ladyjblinks(f): 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
Buy land and wait.
Re: The Paragon Ajah…… by ladyjblinks(f): 5:49am On Jul 25, 2022
Buy land and wait.
ladyjblinks:
Re: The Paragon Ajah…… by ladyjblinks(f): 11:19am On Jul 26, 2022
Re: The Paragon Ajah…… by ladyjblinks(f): 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
Buy land and wait.
Re: The Paragon Ajah…… by ladyjblinks(f): 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
Re: The Paragon Ajah…… by ladyjblinks(f): 11:15am On Aug 01, 2022
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
Re: The Paragon Ajah…… by ladyjblinks(f): 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
Re: The Paragon Ajah…… by ladyjblinks(f): 11:36am On Aug 09, 2022
Buy land and wait.
Re: The Paragon Ajah…… by ladyjblinks(f): 10:09am On Sep 05, 2022
Buy land and wait.
Re: The Paragon Ajah…… by ladyjblinks(f): 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2022
Buy land and wait.
Re: The Paragon Ajah…… by ladyjblinks(f): 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
Re: The Paragon Ajah…… by ladyjblinks(f): 12:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
Buy land and wait.
Re: The Paragon Ajah…… by ladyjblinks(f): 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
Buy land and wait.
ladyjblinks:
Re: The Paragon Ajah…… by CDG1(m): 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
Welcome to Masterpiece trucks and granites
RC:3762158

We supply high quality granites and sharp sand for construction projects within Lagos (Mainland and Island ) Abeokuta and Ijebu Ode.

available materials and prices per ton:
3/4 down (3 quarter down)=#7200
3/4 (3 quarter)=#7000
Stone Dust =#2400
1/2 half inch =#7200
Small hardcore=#6800
Big hardcore = #6800
Stone base = #6800
Boulder =#6800
Sharp Sand=#150k (delivery inclusive) 30 tons
We provide material haulage services

Why you should buy from us:
* We supply directly from Quarry.
* We provide haulage services with trained drivers that know almost every bus stops.
* We provide waybill
* We supply accurate tonnage
* 24/7 supply.....

If you have questions,Write me on WhatsApp using 07026691840

Re: The Paragon Ajah…… by ladyjblinks(f): 11:43am On Oct 04, 2022
Re: The Paragon Ajah…… by ladyjblinks(f): 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2022
Buy land and wait.
Re: The Paragon Ajah…… by ladyjblinks(f): 11:01am On Oct 11, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Plots Of Land Behind New RCCG Auditorium 3km By 3km @600k A Plot, 300k Half Plot / Land For Sale At Port View Estate Ibeju lekki / 1 Year After Fatal Church Collapse, Akwa Ibom Govt Yet To Release Inquiry Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.