Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,789 members, 7,862,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu And Uwazurike Who Is The Thief[photos ] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu And Uwazurike Who Is The Thief[photos ] (283 Views)

Why Did Swners Insult MASSOB And Uwazurike? / Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu And Uwazurike Who Is The Thief[photos ] by fenibak: 1:44pm On Jun 09, 2021
As we watch how Igbos are been killed and the leader of Massob Uwazurike is claiming to be a man from India who got killed by Indians, Uwazurike keeps on yapping about non-violence and I ask myself how stupid can this man be, is this man not seeing what is happening in Benue? Is this man blind, deaf or dumb? Even the governor of Benue is telling his people to defend themselves and Uwazurike is screaming non-violence, the man has gone mad and don't blame me I lost respect for the man when he said he kidnapped Kanu I wrote something about that here https://www.biafranboys.org/uwazurike-apologise-to-kanu-why-i-lost, I ask him who gave you the right to kidnap someone for 5days?in my opinion Uwazurike is a thief even though I have no evidence yet but it is clear and obvious the man is a politician.

Let's be honest if you have a mansion and limo and many cars in your compound, would you want something violent? Even when they are killing your people you are busy shouting non-violence, truth is Uwazurike choose the Indian Mahatma Gandhi style because he does not want to die and any freedom fighter not ready to die is a thief and there have been rumors about Kanu involvement with Atiku during the last election and I read a story from the man that brokered the deal.

Kanu had a deal with Atiku yes and the deal was to open seaports in Warri, Anambra, Calabar, and Port-Harcourt and international airport as well and I see nothing wrong in what Kanu did, and in fact, he did the right thing to bargain for his people and what have Uwazurike bargained for since 1999, the man collects money from politicians and flys abroad, so I ask my people who is the biggest thief, the man that wanted seaports and airports for his people or the man that collected money from politicians and lives large in a mansion, you be the judge.

https://www.biafranboys.org/biafrannamdi-kanu-and-uwazurike-who-is

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu And Uwazurike Who Is The Thief[photos ] by fenibak: 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
mekaboy
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu And Uwazurike Who Is The Thief[photos ] by ejighikemeuwa: 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2021
None of them are thief, like you and your cabals of the caliphates for fulanisation

(1) (Reply)

It Is Happening Already / World Economist 'Steve Hanke', Carpets Sleepy Buhari / Ojukwu Was Defeated In 3years, Kanu Was Beaten In 3months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.