Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Will You Like To Study Abroad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Like To Study Abroad (140 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System / Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow / Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will You Like To Study Abroad by MikePhilly(m): 1:45pm On Jun 09, 2021
Essentially, to study abroad now, afore thought and planning goes a long way. And it appears delectable Ife Ajagbe of Kennis104.1fm presenter, has a cheat code or gist for listeners on her Morning Shift, as she poses the question on Socials.

In the last one year, especially since Covid struck, institutions across the world are adapting dynamic development to the new systems of education, while offering blended and exclusive online courses. So that leads to wonder what prompted[b]Ife's[/b] question

This is observed to be a great development as these institutions are now more accessible, providing students with increased opportunities to pursue their dreams.

I personally would prefer to buy plots and probably acres of land with the money for processing my trip abroad and begin farming in one of the new generation estates around.. that's just my opinion, what's yours?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Needs Peace, Unity Above Anything, Says Bafarawa / The NLC Paradox: Making Genuine Efforts To Reduce Cost Of Governance In Nigeria / Just In: ECOWAS Court Restrains FG From Prosecuting Twitter Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.