Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,282 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

I Am The Only Actress That Have Never Collect From My Partner - Actress Eniola B - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am The Only Actress That Have Never Collect From My Partner - Actress Eniola B (551 Views)

I'm Married And Toyin Lawani Is My Sex Partner Actress Princess Shyngle Confirms / See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... / Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The Only Actress That Have Never Collect From My Partner - Actress Eniola B by Pmpm: 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2021
"I Am The Only Actress that have never collect From my Partner Am Dating before"- Actress Eniola Badmus boast, Fans Blast her (Video)

Actress Eniola Badmus has come to open to boast about her relationship with men, PraizeMedia report.

In her words, the actress worte on her if story that she's the only one who doesn't collect money from the dating partner. However some Nigerians has react to the post says she should keep it to herself, she's not the only one others don't just make noise.

Watch below ;

https://www.pmmusicbeats.com/2021/06/i-am-only-actress-that-have-never.html

Re: I Am The Only Actress That Have Never Collect From My Partner - Actress Eniola B by mrwonlasewonie: 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
grin lipsrsealed
Re: I Am The Only Actress That Have Never Collect From My Partner - Actress Eniola B by dat9jaguy(m): 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
Yeah I understand, if I were in your position too I would pay someone to date me.

Re: I Am The Only Actress That Have Never Collect From My Partner - Actress Eniola B by Ekez(m): 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
Na manage dem dey manage you na

(1) (Reply)

Video: Shocker! See What Happened When Davido Spent The Night At Zubby’s Place / Peter Okoye Spotted Rocking Mercy Eke(video) / Sunday Igboho speaks at Yoruba Nation Protesters (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.