Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Time For Ipob To Face Our Igbo Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time For Ipob To Face Our Igbo Leaders (392 Views)

What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina / Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. / How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Time For Ipob To Face Our Igbo Leaders by mrvitalis(m): 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2021
It's no secret anymore that we igbos want biafra , and our biggest enemies are our leaders really ....yes they were planted by the north , but they are our "official " representative ,those are the people UN n the rest would call .

When having an issue or relationship with an enemy it's important not to give the enemy any excuse really to harm you ...the fulani controlled army is looking for any excuse to kill igbos that's obvious even to the worst igbo hater

Untill ipob take control of igbo political structure in all the state we want as biafra no body would take us serious ....wait I'm not saying form a political party ...they would scatter it ...but we are igbos we are smarter than fulanis we can beat them at their own game
Here's my advice

1) kanu others all biafran supporters to register to vote , if u are outside biafra transfer your polling unit to biafra land ...that's step one

2) two Ipob declares that it would support any candidate who openly declare to push for biafra n push against those against biafra

3 ) set up teams trusted men to pick out candidates for every election in biafra area and the ipob leaders finally approve 1 of the selected candidates for every position

4) 2 days to election , you release list of candidates to support irrespective of political party , biafrans if u trust ipob votes this candidate ...

5) monitor the election , protect votes from polling units to ward ,ward to LGA ,LGA to state

6) even if ipob gets 45% of their candidates to win ...motions for biafra would be moved even if it's shut down or rejected ...but at least u have tried and no body would say u haven't

Give them models of schools to build , standard of roads , hospitals skill centers make ipob backed politicians stand out based on performance

Believe me the next election ipob would win 90% minimum , states , LGAs under biafra can pass resolutions demanding biafra

2 Likes

Re: Time For Ipob To Face Our Igbo Leaders by ablejesus26(m): 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2021
The moment you link Ipob into Igbo issue you automatically spoil everything.
If I see another leading front for the agitation I will join, anything but not ipob and their fraudster leader.
Power belongs to the people and the people who power belongs to have rejected your ipob by handing over power to the SE leaders,so why not rest.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Will ‘lead Bitcoin,’ Says Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey / You’ve No Power To Impose Open Grazing On State Governments – Clark Tells Buhari / Arrest Miyetti Allah Leaders The Same Way You Arrested Nnamdi Kanu - Gov. Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.