Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Ben Murray-Bruce Condemns Appointment Of Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Condemns Appointment Of Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner (27297 Views)

Donald Duke And Ben Murray Bruce Visit The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road (Pictures) / Throwback Photos Of Lauretta Onochie As An APC Member / Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Condemns Appointment Of Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by discusant: 8:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
Doraty1:

https://www.facebook.com/279327892264929/posts/1603752513155787/
But given the fact that Buhari has reappointed the INEC Chairman who conducted the most ridiculous election ever in Nigeria which returned Buhari for 2nd term in 2019, who still believes Buhari’s sincerity over the forthcoming 2023 presidential election?

Buhari and cabal are not willing to yield political power to any other group in Nigeria outside Arewa 12 sharia states in northern Nigeria.
The Laureata Onochies and others being appointed by Buhari as INEC commissioners shall be willing to kill their children for political perquisites that come from working for Buhari.

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Condemns Appointment Of Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Aboks(m): 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ever8090:
that woman is something else, but calling her a "prostitute" is unfair at least, call her Ashawo instead...

Eti ya werey ni o

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Condemns Appointment Of Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Cnach: 8:21pm On Jun 09, 2021
Fidelarinze9:

Or else what?
No nah
Stop quoting him let's see who would get tired.
Spread the appeal
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Condemns Appointment Of Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ever8090:
that woman is something else, but calling her a "prostitute" is unfair at least, call her Ashawo instead...

U guys are savage
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Condemns Appointment Of Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2021
post=102553823:
The right thing must be done always in our darling nation to leave a good legacy behind for our children, especially our darling Nairaland kiddos. tongue

BTW,
May the devil punish all the sponsors of violence burning down all INEC offices in Nigeria.
The animals will all be burnt to ashes in due time, along with their coward mental animalistic leader.
Swines everywhere.
Is she partisan or not, that should be your area of concern and not what you are typing. Always try to call out wrong doings of this government so that your prayer of punishment will see road go catch them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Condemns Appointment Of Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Resurgent2016: 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
unikprince:

This maggot have left the topic and strayed into his usual moronic tantrums.
I spit on you.

He drinks the same fermented kunu his mentor in aso rock drinks.

@ when you become sober from drinking fermented kunu, come and read the topic again

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Condemns Appointment Of Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ever8090:

That is politics for you - open leg for Oshiomole today, eat El-Rufai cassava tomorrow
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Condemns Appointment Of Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2021
NaijaSumi:

And so we all should continue in same manner of backwardness.

Did you read all you typed clearly... Please, read them all slowly again and listen to your conscience this time around.

Take care
I knw what I said and I mean what I wrote!
You cant take politics out of people and u can't take people out of politics, there fore the solution to our problems is, we shld hold our leaders accountable to their responsibilities!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Condemns Appointment Of Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Pussse1: 8:51pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ever8090:

You wicked
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Condemns Appointment Of Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Pussse1: 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
NaijaSumi:
All this nonsense has to stop. They hijack INEC and make our votes not to count yet we keep watching while they keep us in generational poverty, lack and stagnation as a Nation.

That evil agenda of APC can never stand. We are not interested in any political party but the progress of the Nation and the people at large.

It's obvious APC is never the answer to our freedom as a NATION. NIGERIANS! Rise up and let's defend our Country from satanic political minded people. It shall not be well with all this demonic and satanic Politicians IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN

Amen

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Condemns Appointment Of Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Dspsalvate: 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2021
There's something I'll like to say now but there's no time again

OVER TO INEC FOR ANNOUNCEMENT OF RESULT
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Condemns Appointment Of Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by StreetMedia: 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2021
Firstorderwizard:

You guys don't have respect . How can you call her ashawo . She's a retired olosho .
A Political Akwuna is better...

40FT Ballot Container fall on them.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Condemns Appointment Of Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Sheuns(m): 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2021
This 1999 constitution sef get as e be. Why should the president be the one to nominate excos for INEC. A supposedly independent body.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Condemns Appointment Of Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by SocialJustice: 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2021
Credible INEC ke.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Condemns Appointment Of Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Splashme: 10:09pm On Jun 09, 2021
Terrible
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Condemns Appointment Of Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by jacoik(m): 1:54am On Jun 10, 2021
Ever8090:
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u no get sense ooooo. What's different between ashawo and prostitute
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Condemns Appointment Of Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Tess24: 4:20am On Jun 10, 2021
Ever8090:

What's the difference between both words
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Condemns Appointment Of Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by whirlwind7(m): 5:12am On Jun 10, 2021
Ever8090:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Brodaaa!!!!
God bless you for making me laugh this morning.
With the horrible way things are, I'm always looking out for something that will make me laugh and ease my stress
For the first time this month, your post achieved that for me.
I'm grateful grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Condemns Appointment Of Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by ddeola: 5:28am On Jun 10, 2021
Demons-in-power. #Babasavenaija. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Condemns Appointment Of Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Muyology: 5:48am On Jun 10, 2021
This is where i will expect members of the opposition to stage a walk out or any form of objection. A strong one indeed
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Condemns Appointment Of Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Bankalert(m): 6:45am On Jun 10, 2021
Misterone:
One Slimy creature l hate with a passion is MAGGOT. It is when you are left with your last Supplys that they appear. Maggots are a danger to the Environment and Society. Now to the topic. You call a woman that is old enough to be your mother a harlot? and this your "She's an Igbo " Stupidity. must all Igbos be stupid like you?
You must be an art student... Either its just a sarcasm or you are plain ignorant about. Maggots are NOT a danger to the Environment and Society. Infact, they help to disintegrate the wasted food matter you left over. Go and do your homework.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Condemns Appointment Of Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Johel(m): 8:13am On Jun 10, 2021
Ever8090:

I will call her a LovePeddler.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Condemns Appointment Of Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 10, 2021
post=102553823:
The right thing must be done always in our darling nation to leave a good legacy behind for our children, especially our darling Nairaland kiddos. tongue

BTW,
May the devil punish all the sponsors of violence burning down all INEC offices in Nigeria.
The animals will all be burnt to ashes in due time, along with their coward mental animalistic leader.
Swines everywhere.
Manna becomes Maggots. MAGGOTBBQGRILLS
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Condemns Appointment Of Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Sapphire94: 10:14am On Jun 10, 2021
Doraty1:

https://www.facebook.com/279327892264929/posts/1603752513155787/

Until the Nigerian Citizens stand up to the Govt....
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Condemns Appointment Of Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by NLPoliceWoman: 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2021
trailblazar:
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Condemns Appointment Of Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by NLPoliceWoman: 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2021
trailblazar:
Again,
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Condemns Appointment Of Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by dochenaj: 3:01am On Jun 11, 2021
starbuck:
Stop wasting your time, he can't hear
That tweet is fake. Mark wouldn't use "maybe" in place of "may be".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong / What Do You Think About My Boss' Parable? / 2019: PDP Resolves To Change Name After String Of Governorship Losses - This Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.