Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Why Are Most American Teenagers Very Cruel And Not Nice At All? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Are Most American Teenagers Very Cruel And Not Nice At All? (2430 Views)

Video Showing Israel Racially Attacking Africans...cruel! / Teenagers, Social Media, And Terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most American Teenagers Very Cruel And Not Nice At All? by mamagee3(f): 2:15am On May 04, 2011
Okay, there have been too many questions all over the net as to why American teenagers are filled with hatred and cruelty to one another, it ranges from some one telling a story of sitting on a desk with a group of people and then one of the girls got up and sat in another desk.

What does this really mean?
Re: Why Are Most American Teenagers Very Cruel And Not Nice At All? by HighChief4(m): 2:19am On May 04, 2011
Mama-gee what is it?
Re: Why Are Most American Teenagers Very Cruel And Not Nice At All? by mamagee3(f): 2:20am On May 04, 2011
^^There's nothing wrong at all?

Why do you even ask?
Re: Why Are Most American Teenagers Very Cruel And Not Nice At All? by tpia5: 11:53am On May 04, 2011
Is that different from the usual gossip and backbiting we see everywhere everyday?

Teens copy what they see from the wider world, and besides, adolescents are known for such behaviour.

Lord have mercy.

Cant underestimate the value of my nigerian education sha, though different strokes for different folks, since we cant all have the same experiences.
Re: Why Are Most American Teenagers Very Cruel And Not Nice At All? by tpia5: 11:57am On May 04, 2011
Btw @ mamagee you seem to be in a certain stage known as the preoperational one, which is typified by a tendency to focus on only one thing or idea, as if life in general is static.
Re: Why Are Most American Teenagers Very Cruel And Not Nice At All? by DeeJay20: 10:55pm On May 04, 2011
mama-gee:

Okay, there have been too many questions all over the net as to why American teenagers are filled with hatred and cruelty to one another, it ranges from some one telling a story of sitting on a desk with a group of people and then one of the girls got up and sat in another desk.

Are you for real? From this question i guess you did not pass through the "American High School System".

Go and ask someone who has as i am not soo bothered to tell you why!

But i leave you with this thought

"The American School System is a Micro-model of Life and Life is War"

The sad thing is that if you went to Primary/Secondary school in america you were ushered into the war at an early age.

Schooling in Nigeria in my late teenage years was an exist fron the "War-front"

I think Nigerians student hit the "mock war-front" when they enter Uni in 9ja and enter the "War-games/Military drill" when the do their "NYSC" and hit the battlefield after NYSC is finished.

A word is enuff for the wise!!!
Re: Why Are Most American Teenagers Very Cruel And Not Nice At All? by pleep(m): 2:20am On May 05, 2011
" Why Are Most American Teenagers Very Cruel And Not Nice At All?" The word order and structure here sounds very odd and immature.
kinda like something a 5 year old girl would ask her "mommy"

But anyway, about your question, culture worldwide is becoming more and more acceptable of impolite behavior. This is partially because of the kind of role models teens have, and the internet. Just imagine the other day i was in class an the teacher played a clip of the kennedy assasination. The other male students were yelling stuff like "Boom" "headshot" or "Owned" and lauging.

This sort of moral decay usually only happens in the last days of powerfull civilizations, like Rome, but cuz of globalization its happening world-wide.
Re: Why Are Most American Teenagers Very Cruel And Not Nice At All? by MandingoII(m): 2:48am On May 05, 2011

OLD HAG

stop posting.

(1) (Reply)

African Union Should Be Abolished / Kenya Attack: Horrifying Moment Suicide Bomber Blew Himself Up (Pics) / ISIS Sends Message To Trump, U.S. After Al-baghdadi's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.