Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:29 AM

Ghanaian Hairdresser Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Soup (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Hairdresser Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Soup (Photos) (55759 Views)

Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) / Abosede Idowu Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over N3,000 In Ogun (Photo) / Hairdresser Stabs Neighbour To Death For Calling Her Shaku-shaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Hairdresser Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Soup (Photos) by PetroDolla2020: 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
Is nigeria better? Nigeria even has a killing festival. Nigerians literally love killing themselves. Talk with sense,huh?

[s]
Misterone:
That is Ghana for you. They kill for grasscutters, They Kill when Nigerians make more Sales than them, They kill when the see their neighbour prosper. That is who they are. Those who want to relocate to Twitter headquarters, They will kill you because of your tweets.
[/s]

Re: Ghanaian Hairdresser Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Soup (Photos) by sharpshap(m): 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2021
She even resemble grasscutter wey dem roast
post=102547506:
Update From . COM

A 27- year-old Ghanaian hairdresser, Hilda Asumani, has been arrested for allegedly stabbing her boyfriend to death with a scissors over grasscutter soup, Reports.

It was gathered By , that the incident happened at Abesim in Sunyani municipality, Ghana on Tuesday morning, June 8, few days after she accused him of cheating on her.

The deceased, Prince Yaw Aboagye, 30, was found lying lifeless in front of their room in a pool of blood with multiple wounds on his neck and chin, Learnt.

From The Information Obtained By , Aboagye, popularly known as Engineer, was said to have been in a relationship with the suspect for about six years and had a child.

A police source said that the two lovebirds engaged in a heated quarrel after the deceased denied the suspect a grass cutter meal he was eating.

Hilda, a mother of two, allegedly stabbed Aboagye four times on the neck and chin and sensing danger, tried to stop the blood that oozed from the wounds with a bedspread.

According to some co-tenants who spoke to journalists, the couple had been having heated argument and fights for some time now.

A resident who pleaded anonymity said Hilda and her boyfriend had a misunderstanding last Sunday, June 6, after she suspected him of having an affair with another woman.

Hilda seized his phone later and that led to a squabble which was later resolved though she refused to give him back his phone.

The body has since been deposited at the Bono Regional Hospital for postmortem while the suspect is assisting police in investigation.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
Re: Ghanaian Hairdresser Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Soup (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Broke and hopeless girls are very dangerous, imagine killing the father of your child over a pot of soup, that girls deserves to be hung by her breasts till she's confirmed dead. But guys wouldn't listen, always chasing rotten cúnt like ants on honey. I see more guys loosing their lives at the hands of these broke, hungry and hopeless girls.

Haha
This I have seen.
Re: Ghanaian Hairdresser Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Soup (Photos) by Isuku01(m): 12:15am On Jun 10, 2021
Shellsploit:
U stabbed someone over a watery grasscutter soup that looks like sacrifice shocked

If na even omi obe soup sef, e still better embarassed

Edo human.
I see you.

Koyò
Èsè
Ara
No

Oba gha tor kpere.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Hairdresser Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Soup (Photos) by Rossy12(f): 12:27am On Jun 10, 2021
uhnnnn, too bad, even if this soup nah eat and never go hungry again.Nonsense
Re: Ghanaian Hairdresser Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Soup (Photos) by Vision101(m): 1:36am On Jun 10, 2021
@Bola146
Soup

@me
You no go talk now. See how this tiny thing kill a whole man. With all that I have read today about female I will not go near any female again.

I'm on indefinite strike. The future is female is manifesting.
Re: Ghanaian Hairdresser Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Soup (Photos) by jevic(m): 5:25am On Jun 10, 2021
Very ugly and low life thing.
Re: Ghanaian Hairdresser Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Soup (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:36am On Jun 10, 2021
Hungry girl
Re: Ghanaian Hairdresser Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Soup (Photos) by Intoboy(m): 8:15am On Jun 10, 2021
post=102547506:
Update From . COM

A 27- year-old Ghanaian hairdresser, Hilda Asumani, has been arrested for allegedly stabbing her boyfriend to death with a scissors over grasscutter soup, Reports.

It was gathered By , that the incident happened at Abesim in Sunyani municipality, Ghana on Tuesday morning, June 8, few days after she accused him of cheating on her.

The deceased, Prince Yaw Aboagye, 30, was found lying lifeless in front of their room in a pool of blood with multiple wounds on his neck and chin, Learnt.

From The Information Obtained By , Aboagye, popularly known as Engineer, was said to have been in a relationship with the suspect for about six years and had a child.

A police source said that the two lovebirds engaged in a heated quarrel after the deceased denied the suspect a grass cutter meal he was eating.

Hilda, a mother of two, allegedly stabbed Aboagye four times on the neck and chin and sensing danger, tried to stop the blood that oozed from the wounds with a bedspread.

According to some co-tenants who spoke to journalists, the couple had been having heated argument and fights for some time now.

A resident who pleaded anonymity said Hilda and her boyfriend had a misunderstanding last Sunday, June 6, after she suspected him of having an affair with another woman.

Hilda seized his phone later and that led to a squabble which was later resolved though she refused to give him back his phone.

The body has since been deposited at the Bono Regional Hospital for postmortem while the suspect is assisting police in investigation.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

1.avoid ugly girls
2.don't ever make the mistake of settling with a woman with hot temper

My own ex gf gimme blow for face come run,i was Badly injured...i still dey use eye find her, anywhere i see her i go use pankere beat nonsense commot for her body.
Re: Ghanaian Hairdresser Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Soup (Photos) by space9880: 9:31am On Jun 10, 2021
Woman seize man phone grin
Something I've not even done to a lady. He's a simp
Re: Ghanaian Hairdresser Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Soup (Photos) by udocity2: 9:49am On Jun 10, 2021
This Ghana people self
Re: Ghanaian Hairdresser Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Soup (Photos) by PetroDolla2020: 11:37am On Jun 10, 2021
udocity2:
This Ghana people self
Re: Ghanaian Hairdresser Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Soup (Photos) by platido(m): 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
I thought this hunger is only in Northern NIGERIA alone? grin grin grin

Just because of soup you killed man pikin. I pity your kpekus cos then go fvck am tire for prison
Re: Ghanaian Hairdresser Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Soup (Photos) by Ooye12: 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2021
Shellsploit:
U stabbed someone over a watery grasscutter soup that looks like sacrifice shocked

If na even omi obe soup sef, e still better embarassed
Lol you no go kill me with laugh here

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Hairdresser Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Soup (Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2021
cheesy

grin

You dey use the eye wey she nearly blind dey find her lmao wayray

Intoboy:

1.avoid ugly girls
2.don't ever make the mistake of settling with a woman with hot temper

My own ex gf gimme blow for face come run,i was Badly injured...i still dey use eye find her, anywhere i see her i go use pankere beat nonsense commot for her body.
Re: Ghanaian Hairdresser Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Soup (Photos) by Bola146(f): 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2021
Vision101:
@Bola146
Soup

@me
You no go talk now. See how this tiny thing kill a whole man. With all that I have read today about female I will not go near any female again.

I'm on indefinite strike. The future is female is manifesting.

Just pray that you will never encounter bad ladies grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Hairdresser Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Soup (Photos) by doverulez(m): 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2021
See her opolo/grasscutter eyes.
Wicked soul.
Looking like MARY in UNHOLY...

Kindly Check out my signature and thank me later.
Re: Ghanaian Hairdresser Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Soup (Photos) by Chinny024(f): 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2021
What would be the fate of the two children now...They are my only concern!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) / Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures / Gbenga Ogunsanya 'Spartacus': Police Parade Most Notorious Aiye Cultist In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.