Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,296 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

VIDEO: Black Man Quits His Job Just To Beat Up White Lady That Slapped Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / VIDEO: Black Man Quits His Job Just To Beat Up White Lady That Slapped Him (3266 Views)

Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) / Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him / Photos Of The Policeman That Slapped & Beat Viktoh To Pulp In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Black Man Quits His Job Just To Beat Up White Lady That Slapped Him by JPhilip: 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2021
Footage has emerged of the moment an African-American man that quit his job knocked out a white lady that first slapped him.

In the 13-second video making the rounds on social media, the black man can be seen having an altercation with the white lady in front of a shop.

The man can be heard telling her, “I don’t work here anymore”, indicating that he will retaliate if she physically assaults him.

The warning however falls on deaf eyes as she goes ahead to slap him across the face.

As he warned, the black man immediately follows and gives her a heavy blow that knocked her flat on the kerb.

The cause of the altercation could not be determined from the short clip.

Watch video: https://www.herald.ng/video-black-man-quits-his-job-just-to-beat-up-white-lady-that-slapped-him/

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Black Man Quits His Job Just To Beat Up White Lady That Slapped Him by Sugardick: 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2021
Good for her, any girl slaps me I'll knock off 2 of her teeth

6 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Black Man Quits His Job Just To Beat Up White Lady That Slapped Him by Kondomatic(m): 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2021
Sugardick:
What if she dies?

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Black Man Quits His Job Just To Beat Up White Lady That Slapped Him by Sugardick: 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2021
Kondomatic:
What if she dies?
trust me one or two punches won't kill her

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Black Man Quits His Job Just To Beat Up White Lady That Slapped Him by rayvelez(m): 7:33pm On Jun 09, 2021
Sugardick:
Oga u bad gan oo wat happen to been a gentle man
Re: VIDEO: Black Man Quits His Job Just To Beat Up White Lady That Slapped Him by OkoyeA1(m): 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
rayvelez:

You dey craze walai

11 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Black Man Quits His Job Just To Beat Up White Lady That Slapped Him by Vulcanheph(m): 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2021
I know that very soon all those stupid wannabe feminists will soon start to plan how to sue the man to court while forgetting that she slapped the man first.

I've made a promise to myself that any woman that hits me first will receive the anointing from me "as e dey hot".

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Black Man Quits His Job Just To Beat Up White Lady That Slapped Him by greatbuc(m): 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2021
And some people will see this and only pick on the man. For the sake of retaliation please ladies don't try this at home. Some men head dey touch.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Black Man Quits His Job Just To Beat Up White Lady That Slapped Him by rayvelez(m): 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2021
OkoyeA1:
You dey craze walai
Easy man d guy know say nah cruise dey drunk water small small.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Black Man Quits His Job Just To Beat Up White Lady That Slapped Him by heniford2: 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2021
That's how this lady last week in mall I was buying stuff step on my toes I called her up about it she snub me touching her again she slap me oh boy I lost it I did not know when I punch her in eye straight and she fell down people rush at me I held my peace one guy was even trying to threaten me I shunned him up, woman can be arrogant and stupid you need to keep them in check always

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Black Man Quits His Job Just To Beat Up White Lady That Slapped Him by tchidi066(f): 1:16am On Jun 10, 2021
[quote author=heniford2 post=102558573]That's how this lady last week in mall I was buying stuff step on my toes I called her up about it she snub me touching her again she slap me oh boy I lost it I did not know when I punch her in eye straight and she fell down people rush at me I held my peace one guy was even trying to threaten me I shunned him up, woman can be arrogant and stupid you need to keep them in check always[/quote
You should have ignored her, but i don't get why people find it difficult to say a simple sorry and let things slide, i hope you did not disfigure her eye sha, i don't think i can ever slap a guy no matter the provocation.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Black Man Quits His Job Just To Beat Up White Lady That Slapped Him by ChiefSosa(m): 3:19am On Jun 10, 2021
One thing I've noticed about all these women that get angry and hit men is that: None of them have been angry enough to hit a Soldier, a boxer, a street tout, etc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Black Man Quits His Job Just To Beat Up White Lady That Slapped Him by general111(m): 10:17am On Jun 10, 2021
No one should hit another person first, be it a man or a woman

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Black Man Quits His Job Just To Beat Up White Lady That Slapped Him by Farki: 10:19am On Jun 10, 2021
[quote author=tchidi066 post=102562228][/quote]

That's the problem, everytime men are expected to ignore abuse and just deal with being disrespected. Since we are living in the era of equality, any woman who slaps a man unprovoked should be ready to receive likewise.
Re: VIDEO: Black Man Quits His Job Just To Beat Up White Lady That Slapped Him by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:24am On Jun 10, 2021
Omo wan time … I go clean up my operation scars @ one big hospital and was heading back home.

There was this lady inside the bus I took, she dey abuse the driver and next minute another passenger.

I have a bag pack,and she was sitting on the first seat, I pleaded so she could move inside so I can seat easily.

She no dey answer me self,another passenger eye me to come and seat beside her.Which I did jejelly.

Madam badass come say I look at her some how,with all the pains I no even answer her.

She stood up and b4 u know it, na slap oh.

The lady that gave me a sign to seat down, come dey look say … abi this bros don craze ni.

SHe come ask me,u no go slap her back? I smiled and open up my shirt to show her my long line of stitches.

I no know saw na Mrs Jet Lee.

Only 1 Headbutt….. and her mouth turned Reddish in color,the second moves was a thunderous slap.

She wan run,2 Ladies wey the film dey Totorri come hold her say,today U must fight ….

She begged after 7th slapsssssss,imagine the idiot na our new house help. She got the second rounds of beating at home��

Some ladies are just,simply Mad.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Black Man Quits His Job Just To Beat Up White Lady That Slapped Him by Hintona(f): 11:29am On Jun 10, 2021
15ssDRIVE:
Omo wan time … I go clean up my operation scars @ one big hospital and was heading back home.

There was this lady inside the bus I took, she dey abuse the driver and next minute another passenger.

I have a bag pack,and she was sitting on the first seat, I pleaded so she could move inside so I can seat easily.

She no dey answer me self,another passenger eye me to come and seat beside her.Which I did jejelly.

Madam badass come say I look at her some how,with all the pains I no even answer her.

She stood up and b4 u know it, na slap oh.

The lady that gave me a sign to seat down, come dey look say … abi this bros don craze ni.

SHe come ask me,u no go slap her back? I smiled and open up my shirt to show her my long line of stitches.

I no know saw na Mrs Jet Lee.

Only 1 Headbutt….. and her mouth turned Reddish in color,the second moves was a thunderous slap.

She wan run,2 Ladies wey the film dey Totorri come hold her say,today U must fight ….

She begged after 7th slapsssssss,imagine the idiot na our new house help. She got the second rounds of beating at home��

Some ladies are just,simply Mad.

What did you even write?

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Black Man Quits His Job Just To Beat Up White Lady That Slapped Him by Twelfthman: 11:56am On Jun 10, 2021
She deserve it

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Black Man Quits His Job Just To Beat Up White Lady That Slapped Him by 2shaw: 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2021
Him own don finish. He would be charged for battery,assault,etc and he come be black man. He ho pay heavy fine at least 30k bond. Yankee na woman land. Man no get say for america
Re: VIDEO: Black Man Quits His Job Just To Beat Up White Lady That Slapped Him by Alusiizizi(m): 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2021
2shaw:
Him own don finish. He would be charged for battery,assault,etc and he come be black man. He ho pay heavy fine at least 30k bond. Yankee na woman land. Man no get say for america

Not true. The bitch could be charged with assault. Even if the man is brought up on charges, there are a variety of defences(self defence, extreme emotional disturbance).
Re: VIDEO: Black Man Quits His Job Just To Beat Up White Lady That Slapped Him by rowland545(m): 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2021
Sugardick:
trust me one or two punches won't kill her
one punch has killed many people... So back to the Guy's question... Wat if she dies?
Re: VIDEO: Black Man Quits His Job Just To Beat Up White Lady That Slapped Him by Alusiizizi(m): 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
rowland545:
one punch has killed many people... So back to the Guy's question... Wat if she dies?

If she had died, then too bad!! Life sucks anyway.
Re: VIDEO: Black Man Quits His Job Just To Beat Up White Lady That Slapped Him by rowland545(m): 2:34pm On Jun 10, 2021
Alusiizizi:

If she had died, then too bad!! Life sucks anyway.
no we r talking about u DAT wants to give a girl 2 punches......

Anger has sent many people to prison... And give them a life of regrets.

Its hard but u can do it
Re: VIDEO: Black Man Quits His Job Just To Beat Up White Lady That Slapped Him by Alusiizizi(m): 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2021
rowland545:
no we r talking about u DAT wants to give a girl 2 punches......

Anger has sent many people to prison... And give them a life of regrets.

Its hard but u can do it

Maybe you didn't read a recent post of mine. An assault was committed on the man by the woman. He was fully justified in his actions. Even 2 punches would also have been justified as well. Anger and restraint has no bearing on what is just. Those who commit crimes(look for trouble) should be ready to accept what is returned to them. She should be thankful that she survived the ordeal, and in the future will control her impulses before moving to slap another man.
Re: VIDEO: Black Man Quits His Job Just To Beat Up White Lady That Slapped Him by Sugardick: 3:25pm On Jun 10, 2021
rayvelez:
e no go better for gentleman
Re: VIDEO: Black Man Quits His Job Just To Beat Up White Lady That Slapped Him by Sugardick: 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2021
rowland545:
then she deserves it and I'll accept whatever happens like a man. Like why will a girl slap me without me touching her. omo I go too beat am, girlfriend or stranger
Re: VIDEO: Black Man Quits His Job Just To Beat Up White Lady That Slapped Him by rowland545(m): 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Maybe you didn't read a recent post of mine. An assault was committed on the man by the woman. He was fully justified in his actions. Even 2 punches would also have been justified as well. Anger and restraint has no bearing on what is just. Those who commit crimes(look for trouble) should be ready to accept what is returned to them. She should be thankful that she survived the ordeal, and in the future will control her impulses before moving to slap another man.
the long arms of the law won't know wat u r talking about.

U will b facing murder charges..so when next u want to hit a woman or anyone else... Think about the consequence
Re: VIDEO: Black Man Quits His Job Just To Beat Up White Lady That Slapped Him by rowland545(m): 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2021
Sugardick:
then she deserves it and I'll accept whatever happens like a man. Like why will a girl slap me without me touching her. omo I go too beat am, girlfriend or stranger
so bcus of 2 minutes anger u will accept life in prison for something u could have easily walked away.

Think about it
Re: VIDEO: Black Man Quits His Job Just To Beat Up White Lady That Slapped Him by Lovelyperson(m): 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2021
[quote author=tchidi066 post=102562228][/quote]
You be better pikin... They train you well
Re: VIDEO: Black Man Quits His Job Just To Beat Up White Lady That Slapped Him by Alusiizizi(m): 7:29pm On Jun 10, 2021
rowland545:
the long arms of the law won't know wat u r talking about.

U will b facing murder charges..so when next u want to hit a woman or anyone else... Think about the consequence

Still not reading. Self defense. Extreme emotional disturbance. If someone hits me(especially a woman) then they will accept whatever I give to them. By force! Save your cautions and silly threats for little children.
Re: VIDEO: Black Man Quits His Job Just To Beat Up White Lady That Slapped Him by Kingofgods: 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2021
All of u who are trying to threaten or scare de man to guilt, e no go better for una. Be it man or woman. And u dat is saying punch dey send person to hell abi prison, tell dat lady dat even common slap dey kill person too thereby taking such person to prison abi na hell or whatever u called it. Make una dey always dey call a spade a spade abeg. I hate nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The World’s Most Dangerous Prison Gang Transfer In El Salvador / Gunmen Kill Two Benue IDPs, Demand ₦‎5 Million For Abducted Farmer / Thief Served Jungle Justice In Port Harcourt (graphic Video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.