Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Deliverance comes from God Almighty - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deliverance comes from God Almighty (1285 Views)

Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta / Alfa Dupes Lady Of N500,000 After Engaging Her In ‘Sex Deliverance’ / The Woman Ekiti Pastor Injured Her Vagina During Deliverance Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deliverance comes from God Almighty by kingi777: 7:32pm On Jun 09, 2021
Sorry Nairalander, I have been asked by her husband to take what I earlier posted down for her security and safe release. I just have to obey the husband and pray for my sister's release.
Re: Deliverance comes from God Almighty by IPhone13: 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2021
God have mercy

2 Likes

Re: Deliverance comes from God Almighty by Coldshisha: 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2021
Insecurity is bad

May God rescue your sister safe and sound

3 Likes

Re: Deliverance comes from God Almighty by OnionBandit(f): 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2021
These tinted cars are used by criminals these days...You see why the IGP want it banned?

Op, upload her picture to aid investigation, pls

4 Likes

Re: Deliverance comes from God Almighty by zubimete(f): 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2021
God will rescue her.

2 Likes

Re: Deliverance comes from God Almighty by lilvicky68(m): 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2021
I pray for her safety..

2 Likes

Re: Deliverance comes from God Almighty by Ever8090: 8:22pm On Jun 09, 2021
Na waoooo...no good news again for this country!!?
Re: Deliverance comes from God Almighty by realstars: 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2021
Not All Kidnappers Are Real Kidnappers ooh, I Pray For Her Safety.

2 Likes

Re: Deliverance comes from God Almighty by kingi777: 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2021
Thank you for your prayers.
Psalms 91:15-16 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation. Oh God, let your words work for us in this time of need. Amen �.

1 Like

Re: Deliverance comes from God Almighty by tatutatu: 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2021
Re: Deliverance comes from God Almighty by obataokenwa(m): 8:51pm On Jun 09, 2021
kingi777:
Thank you for your prayers.
Psalms 91:15-16 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation. Oh God, let your words work for us in this time of need. Amen �.
May God deliver "Baby" from the hands of evil men. God will grant speed
Re: Deliverance comes from God Almighty by kingi777: 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2021
obataokenwa:
May God deliver "Baby" from the hands of evil men. God will grant speed
Amen
Re: Deliverance comes from God Almighty by westlius(m): 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2021
God will safe us all
Re: Deliverance comes from God Almighty by kingthreat(m): 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
Praying for her. She will be rescued unharmed. Amen
Re: Deliverance comes from God Almighty by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2021
shocked

Sorry about it. May God protect her and may she return unharmed.
Re: Deliverance comes from God Almighty by ruggedtimi(m): 12:30am On Jun 10, 2021
With all the police checkpoint along oyibo road ....smh
Re: Deliverance comes from God Almighty by Mannyoscar: 6:11am On Jun 10, 2021
Sir, what's your sisters name please, trying to render help.
kingi777:
My sister who is a nursing mother just got kidnapped at her shop at building materials market, behind Timber shed, Oyibo, Rivers State. The kidnappers came with tinted black Rav 4 around 11am today, 2 of them all wearing black with face caps alighted from the car, corked their gun and told my sister to enter after asking someone in the car if she was the one. They zoomed off and nothing has been heard of her since then. God, help us o and deliver my sister.

Mynd44 OAM4J, a nairaland needs help on how to rescue my sister who's our last born; she lives with her husband with 3 kids at Oyibo, near Port Harcourt, Rivers State. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Deliverance comes from God Almighty by kingi777: 6:24am On Jun 10, 2021
Mannyoscar:
Sir, what's your sisters name please, trying to render help.
Thank you sir for your concern
Re: Deliverance comes from God Almighty by omolade169: 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2021
sad
Re: Deliverance comes from God Almighty by Orubebe01: 5:58am On Jun 20, 2021
kingi777:
Sorry Nairalander, I have been asked by her husband to take what I earlier posted down for her security and safe release. I just have to obey the husband and pray for my sister's release.
Has she been freed?

(1) (Reply)

My Sister Was Raped, Killed A Day To Her 16th Birthday –plateau-based Lady (pic) / Update: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy, Give Birth To Sons / UBA Publishes Names Of FX Defaulters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.