Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Need A Partner For A Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need A Partner For A Business In Nigeria (3370 Views)

Partner For Profit With Oando's O-gas And Earn Millions In Income. / Opportunity To Become A Partner In American Oil &gas Company / Looking For Business Partner For Laptop Importation Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Partner For A Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:10am On May 04, 2011
I am a Nigerian staying in europe but I need a Nigerian who is business inclinde to help me in my new venture in Nigeria. Well, let me brief you about what I have; Telecommunication business in Nigeria is bumming before I left Nigeria and I think now its already far more business than it was. what if you have a a device people use and you get money just like that.

thanks
Re: Need A Partner For A Business In Nigeria by DAPMAN601: 7:59am On May 04, 2011
Sir,am willing 2 work wt u,I have some softwares 4 outsourced call centers.Just need a link/sponsor.dapman601@yahoo.com
Re: Need A Partner For A Business In Nigeria by blaze77: 9:03am On May 04, 2011
I will be willing to work with you.I'm an experienced business consultant.First, i will like to get more information on the venture in question, so as to do a little research on the product's market viability,then get back to you.Anyway,love to hear from you soon.I'm Prosper. Email: blazesmat@gmail.com ,Phone: +234-8028401834.
Re: Need A Partner For A Business In Nigeria by blaze77: 9:04am On May 04, 2011
I will be willing to work with you.I'm an experienced business consultant.First, i will like to get more information on the venture in question, so as to do a little research on the product's market viability,then get back to you.Anyway,love to hear from you soon.I'm Prosper. Email: blazesmat@gmail.com ,Phone: +234-8028401834.
Re: Need A Partner For A Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 04, 2011
I will contact you guys and we will via skype or phone before I tell or make full my venture known. Let's hope everything goes fine. This will a live time opportunity, all I need is information on Nigeria telecommunication market before I introduce a machine that can do all. So much we will talk about. Wait my call.
Re: Need A Partner For A Business In Nigeria by reagand200(m): 2:52am On May 05, 2011
, f i have an insight into the device that you want to import, then i would not only be useful in the clearing process,forwarding et al, but i would also give you an inkling of its suitability to the Nigerian Market and environs.
Hi, my name is Abodunrin , my email is reagand2004@yahoo.com. If you think i would be useful to your team, just let me know.

Thanks
Re: Need A Partner For A Business In Nigeria by reagand200(m): 2:53am On May 05, 2011
, if i have an insight into the device that you want to import,  then i would not only be useful in the clearing process,forwarding et al, but i would also give you an inkling of its suitability to the Nigerian Market and environs.
Hi, my name is Abodunrin , my email is reagand2004@yahoo.com. If you think i would be useful to your team, just let me know.

Thanks
Re: Need A Partner For A Business In Nigeria by quintex: 8:14pm On May 05, 2011
Am interested in working wit u
Re: Need A Partner For A Business In Nigeria by quintex: 8:22pm On May 05, 2011
u can rich me on quintexcares@gmail.com.tanks
Re: Need A Partner For A Business In Nigeria by jomarq(m): 1:48pm On May 07, 2011
got some foodstuff to send abroad
can we patner and deal on foodstuff?
i will send large nigeria food for you to sell over their
what about that?
still a big deal
call me on 08027725416
got no ideal about telecomuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, please!
emmanuel by name

Re: Need A Partner For A Business In Nigeria by lomzy1(m): 3:59pm On May 07, 2011
I will be very glad to work with you. please contact me, kayodeolajide@gmail.com
Re: Need A Partner For A Business In Nigeria by LEKAN2070: 10:30pm On May 07, 2011
Interested my mail is ekan208@gmail.com no 08034810659
Re: Need A Partner For A Business In Nigeria by etchel(m): 5:28am On May 10, 2011
I am interested in this. I've done research and there is no means here in nigeria where u get paid for a device some1 uses. So I'm willing to write proposals to specific companies and individual how they can enjoy the benefit of the telecom business you are bringing. My email is mitchel4school@uymail.com and my number is 08061387382
Re: Need A Partner For A Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2011
I have seen all your post and request for a partner baase on my post few days ago. Thats the spirit i want but another is that people say but they dont do and there are another set of people who say and do, so i believ I will be dealing with the say I do guys. Well my venture wiill be made known you you guys via email before we movw on to skyping telecommunicating via phone. We nedd to start doing something for our people and ourself. Give peole service and get paid=riches

contacting all soonest.
Re: Need A Partner For A Business In Nigeria by nabiya: 11:04pm On Jun 20, 2011
I think your conclusion to render services to people before thinking of pay is what draw my attention. You sounding how a normal and responsible citizen should sound. The greed in the land is negatively affecting us. Today it has gone from millitancy to boko haram. Government greed and negligence to service before paid. I love you statement and the topic.

my skype is :nabiya500
email: nabob4success@yahoo.co.uk

Let see how it may work.

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About Charcoal Business Before You Go Into It! / Shoprite Gift Cards / WARNING: Do This Thing With Your Money Fast!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.