Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Onions Business: Best Opportunity For Traders/Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onions Business: Best Opportunity For Traders/Business (728 Views)

Best Opportunity For Free !!! / Best Opportunity For You If You Want To Make Cool Cash / Mini Importation Business Best Kept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onions Business: Best Opportunity For Traders/Business by andyblinks05: 8:43pm On Jun 09, 2021
ok, so right now there will be temporary scarcity of onions going down south. This is an avenue to do business. I'm a graduate who is still facing challanges of life (you can check my previous thread). I really want to use this opportunity to do business with someone who is down south as onions is cheap here (I stay in Adamawa). All we need to do is to hire a small car that will transport as much as many onions one can afford down to south which will be sold at a profitable price. If interested please indicate lets discuss.

Lalasticala
Mynd44
puskin
FOD
dominique
naijacutee

Help push front page

Lalasticala
Mynd44
Re: Onions Business: Best Opportunity For Traders/Business by Kezmanp(m): 2:15am On Jun 15, 2021
Send me your contact let's discuss
Re: Onions Business: Best Opportunity For Traders/Business by andyblinks05: 7:48am On Jun 15, 2021
Kezmanp:
Send me your contact let's discuss
Re: Onions Business: Best Opportunity For Traders/Business by Seniorwriter(m): 7:56am On Jun 15, 2021
andyblinks05:
ok, so right now there will be temporary scarcity of onions going down south. This is an avenue to do business. I'm a graduate who is still facing challanges of life (you can check my previous thread). I really want to use this opportunity to do business with someone who is down south as onions is cheap here (I stay in Adamawa). All we need to do is to hire a small car that will transport as much as many onions one can afford down to south which will be sold at a profitable price. If interested please indicate lets discuss.

Lalasticala
Mynd44
puskin
FOD
dominique
naijacutee

Help push front page

Lalasticala
Mynd44

@OP what's the price of a basket of onions in your location?
More so reach out to the facebook ID on my profile for a deal discussion.

@SeniorWriter
Re: Onions Business: Best Opportunity For Traders/Business by andyblinks05: 9:02am On Jun 15, 2021
Seniorwriter:

@OP what's the price of a basket of onions in your location?
More so reach out to the facebook ID on my profile for a deal discussion.

@SeniorWriter
I am find it hard to find you on Facebook
Drop a link to one of your post

Re: Onions Business: Best Opportunity For Traders/Business by Seniorwriter(m): 9:07am On Jun 15, 2021
andyblinks05:

I am find it hard to find you on Facebook
Drop a link to one of your post

Reach out to the first one without pics...afterall there are no two of that name so why say you found it hard to get?
andyblinks05:

Ohh, I checked the bio and I was hoping to see senior writer there but nothing as such.
Let add you
Send a message you'll be attended to appropriately...I've instructed her accordingly.
Sarah is my SM and online enquiries manager.
@Seniorwriter
Re: Onions Business: Best Opportunity For Traders/Business by andyblinks05: 9:21am On Jun 15, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Reach out to the first one without pics...afterall there are no two of that name so why say you found it hard to get?

@Seniorwriter
Ohh, I checked the bio and I was hoping to see senior writer there but nothing as such.
Let add you
Re: Onions Business: Best Opportunity For Traders/Business by MessiahMARLIANS: 9:50am On Jun 15, 2021
andyblinks05:

Lalasticala
Mynd44
puskin
FOD
dominique
naijacutee

Help push front page

Lalasticala
Mynd44

Where is your location?

I'm presently in Cross-River State. Where are you?

And what is the price of ONIONS in your location?
Re: Onions Business: Best Opportunity For Traders/Business by andyblinks05: 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2021
MessiahMARLIANS:

Where is your location?

I'm presently in Cross-River State. Where are you?

And what is the price of ONIONS in your location?
Adamawa state
Reach me on whatsapp
Re: Onions Business: Best Opportunity For Traders/Business by MessiahMARLIANS: 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
andyblinks05:

Adamawa state
Reach me on whatsapp

Let me be clear;

Do you need onions in large quantities or you have onions to supply for sale?
Re: Onions Business: Best Opportunity For Traders/Business by andyblinks05: 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
MessiahMARLIANS:

Let me be clear;

Do you need onions in large quantities or you have onions to supply for sale?
I have for supply

(1) (Reply)

OPAC Refineries Produces First Set Of Refined Products / . / Get Instant POS Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.