Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,572 members, 7,840,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Only The Igbos And A Few Part Of Other Tribes Understood This Campaign Promise - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only The Igbos And A Few Part Of Other Tribes Understood This Campaign Promise (1648 Views)

Why Are Politicians Not Cutting Ponmo, Frying Akara, Plaiting Hair This Campaign / With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? / This Campaign Advert Was Done In 1993 By MKO ABIOLA - Throwback Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only The Igbos And A Few Part Of Other Tribes Understood This Campaign Promise by Vulcanheph(m): 8:26am On Jun 10, 2021
Monogamy:

As how poor performance this government has been in some all aspect, still far better than the useless Pdp

They have more visible projects than Pdp...They have done far better in SE than Pdp wastage 16 years.

As you can see, you people can keep your support to yourself as they are inconsequential
First of all thank you for admitting that your so called "perfect" government has failed in some aspects.
please I'd like to know what aspects that the government has succeeded in that we the ordinary masses are benefiting from?

FYI most people that don't support your failure of a government don't support PDP or anyother political party, so stop using party politics as an excuse to exonorate your failed government.
PDP was not perfect but life wasn't as difficult as it was now.
Let me explain further as an ordinary Nigerian.
Before 2015 in Nigeria I could prepare a meal with less than 300 naira but I can't do that now.
For example;
Rice= 2 cups 80 naira
Beans=1 cup 30 naira
Crayfish =50 naira
Oil=50 naira
Pepper, onions, Maggi =50
Total=260 naira
This is a meal that can last me for a full day but this days a cup of rice alone is approx. 150 naira.

This is a reason why I will never support your evil government.
Re: Only The Igbos And A Few Part Of Other Tribes Understood This Campaign Promise by ygowon: 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2021
Buhari did well by disappointing you guys

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest: ‘nigeria In Its Last Breath’ – ADF Warns Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu: IHRC Denies Issuing Any Statement On IPOB Leader / Response To Igbo Marginalization By Dr. John Oni Gbolabo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.