Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Tribute To Prophet Tb Joshua - A Man Of God I Love - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tribute To Prophet Tb Joshua - A Man Of God I Love (437 Views)

Osun Election: What Happened To Prophet Mike Agboola's Prophecy? / Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) / Leke Adeboye Reacts To Prophet Isa El-Buba's Attempted Arrest By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To Prophet Tb Joshua - A Man Of God I Love by jubianose(m): 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2021
Prophet TB Joshua. A Prophet was indeed with us.

Acts 2:18 & 19. And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke.

God is good and He does as He pleases.

TB Joshua is a Man of God I cherished his ministry. I learnt a lot from Him watching his broadcast on Emmanuel Tv and his YouTube channel. He will be missed.

The greatest thing I learnt from TB Joshua and which I resolved then and by God's grace will always imbibe all my life is this word: -

"MAKE GOD'S WORD THE STANDARD FOR YOUR LIFE"......

This is his greatest message to the world he left behind.

Pls if you have anything you learnt from Prophet TB Joshua drop it here.
God bless you
Re: Tribute To Prophet Tb Joshua - A Man Of God I Love by jubianose(m): 10:57pm On Jun 09, 2021
I also learnt from him this :-

1. Do not fight your accusers, naysers and detractors.

2. Leave it for God. Don't worry yourself.

3. Forgive those who hurt you because of eternal life.

4. Gods Word becomes God's power when you are baptized by the Holy Spirit.

5. Give charity to the less privilege and show love.

6. I learnt humility and how to stay humble even when God has raised you on high.

7. I learnt to watch and Pray.

8. I learnt how to maintain my blessings. Because what we don't maintain we may likely loose.

9. I learnt that demons flee at the mention of the name of Jesus Christ.

10. I learnt that God can raise anybody no matter your low level in life, even to the highest level in life.

God bless you Prophet TB Joshua.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Prophet Tb Joshua - A Man Of God I Love by jubianose(m): 11:02pm On Jun 09, 2021
I also learnt that:-

1. The greatest way to spend your life is to spend it on something that will outlive it.

2. To love one another. Love is the greatest. Love set faith working.

3. To live each day as if it were your last. Someday you will be right.

4. Life is too short to waste on things that does not matter, nor add to our eternal security.

5. Do not show ostentatious display of wealth, even when you have it all.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Prophet Tb Joshua - A Man Of God I Love by jubianose(m): 11:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
I also learnt from him that:-

1. God's Word is very true and very sure.

2. A man may be sick in body and yet be a friend of God.

3. A man may be poor and yet be a favourite of Heaven.

4. That Test and trials are meant for our belief: Test and trials may be to strengthen our desire for God. It may be to keep me for a new level in life. Or to prepare me for the challenges ahead.

5. That it honours God to believe Him, even while every sense contradicts him.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Prophet Tb Joshua - A Man Of God I Love by jubianose(m): 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2021
I also learnt tha:-

1. As a faith man, whether God blesses me or not he is my provider.

2. Whether God heals me or not, he is my healer, whether God delivers me or not he is my deliverer.

3. That the persecution we suffer in the face of our detractors causes us to be known worldwide.

4. We talk as super men, we talk as people of another race, we talk of people of another kingdom. Here is not our home. We are just passing through.

5. Our past is over..

...... EMMANUEL - God is with us in Jesus Christ name. Amen
Re: Tribute To Prophet Tb Joshua - A Man Of God I Love by e90(m): 11:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
RIP....TB Joshua.
Re: Tribute To Prophet Tb Joshua - A Man Of God I Love by jubianose(m): 11:17pm On Jun 09, 2021
I also learnt that:-

1. As a faith man, whether God blesses me or not he is my provider.

2. Whether God heals me or not, he is my healer, whether God delivers me or not he is my deliverer.

3. That the persecution we suffer in the face of our detractors causes us to be known worldwide.

4. We talk as super men, we talk as people of another race, we talk of people of another kingdom. Here is not our home. We are just passing through.

5. Our past is over..

...... EMMANUEL - God is with us in Jesus Christ name. Amen

Re: Tribute To Prophet Tb Joshua - A Man Of God I Love by jubianose(m): 5:26am On Jun 10, 2021
You also thought us:-
1. No matter how we condition our lives from childhood: We need to be born again.

2. That broken things becomes useful in the hands of Jesus Christ.

3. To pray "Lord take more of me give me more of you - more of your mercy, more of your love, more of your kindness, more of faithfulness.

4. To pray "Lord locate me in your mercy, locate me in your favour" and say "Thank you Jesus even before the miracle happens".

5. To "LET LOVE LEAD"
Re: Tribute To Prophet Tb Joshua - A Man Of God I Love by jubianose(m): 7:41am On Jun 14, 2021
BEWARE OF YOUR CHURCHES

1.Media was bad, the enemy took advantage to smear him, so they won't believe him, hmm, ok thats understandable...

2. God gave us Emmanuel Tv so that we can know the truth and understand and repent, but they still did not believe him..

3. Run Emmanuel Tv for 15 straight years, never a missed a service, miracles upon miracles, yet they still did not Believe him, hmmm...

4. Miracles after miracles in each church service, back to back, Monday service was added to reach to those unreached, yet they still not believe him...

5. The Wise man came on board and manifested the same grace with power and precision that comes from the Holy Spirit, yet they still not believe him..

6. Foreigners came and testified of the grace, yet they still not believe him..

7. Host a crusade in South Korea, and stadium were filled to the brim, yet they still not believe him....

8. Host a crusade in Indonesia, stadium was filled to the brim, yet they still not believe him...

9. Host a crusade in Mexico, Peru, Dominican Republic, Australia, all over the world, stadium filled to the brim,, yet they still not believe him...

10. Host a crusade in Botswana, call down rain to bless the land, yet they still don't believe in him...

11. Give scholarships to the needy, the less privilege and the handicapped, yet they still don't believe him...

11. Delivers the man from an occult kingdom and translated him to Kingdom of God, yet they still not believe him...

12. He Taught us to "MAKE THE WORD OF GOD THE STANDARD FOR OUR LIVES", guess what!! They still don't believe him..

13. Prophecy world events, yet they still don't believe him...

14. Did not show an ostentatious display of wealth,, yet they still don't believe him...

15. Never replied his critics, yet they still did not believe him..

16. He maintain a quiet and peaceful life. Always praying in the mountains. Guess what? they still did not believe him.

17. He defended the widow, the fatherless, those accused of witchcrafts, the weak, the downtrodden, yet they still don't believe in him...

18. He gave scholarships to many, and sponsored the poor outside the country, yet they still don't believe him.

19. World leaders respected him, sportsmen respects his opinion and business men sought his counsel, yet they still not believe him....

20. Sons and daughters he has raised in the ministry is shining and doing exploits in their various ministry, yet they still did not believe him. Hmm

21. He spoke of his death in parables and told us to watch and Pray, yet they still don't believe him.

22. He ministered the same day he died and went in to be with the Lord,, yet, I repeat they still don't believe him..

What a Man is Prophet TB Joshua. He is indeed a Man of God that leads by example, God used him to opened our eyes to the truth. The present truth and the power of God. He may not be perfect, but truly was the "chosen" one.

See ehhh, if any daddy GO speak against him I will avoid that church like a plague (for real).

He came, he showed us the way, he returned to his Father - Jesus Christ.

This is the Man I will "hear".
God bless you Senior Prophet TB Joshua - the world will hear "indeed a prophet was among us".

SELAH

(1) (Reply)

Why Muslims Are Fighting To Have The Promise Land. / Adeboye Said Tb Joshua Tried To Kill Him Video / Rejected At Redeemed, Go To MFM. Rejected At MFM, Go To Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.