|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,739,951 members, 6,497,679 topics. Date: Monday, 20 September 2021 at 06:37 AM
|European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) - What You Need To Know by alamin123210: 5:10am On Jun 10|
ETSI is the European Telecommunications Standards Institute, which develops technical standards for telecommunications. The organization's headquarters are in Sophia-Antipolis, France, and it has offices all over Europe. ETSI is a not-for-profit association of public entities (government agencies) and companies with legal personalities (either as individuals or corporate bodies). This blog post will cover what they do and how they create standards that enable all countries to have interoperable communications networks across Europe.
European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI):
The European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) is a freelance, noncommercial standardization organization that develops and distributes globally applicable standards for info and communication technologies and mobile, fixed, radio, broadcast, and web technologies. ETSI is formally answerable for the standardization of communication technologies in Europe.
The European Telecommunications Standards Institute is recognized as a politician European standards organization by the ECU Union. It provides valuable access to any or all European markets and standardizes short-range devices, low-power radios, GSM cellular phone systems, and terrestrial trunked radio-capable mobile systems.
ETSI could be a partner within the Third Generation Partnership Project. It was ab initio created by the Committee of European Posts and Telephones in 1988.
According to etsi.org, we are at the forefront of rising technologies across all sectors of business and society that build ICT use. Our 850+ member organizations area unit was drawn from sixty countries and five continents. World map
As well as enhancing name, the various advantages of membership include:
• Access to the foremost up-to-date info on international ICT standards
• Direct participation in standards development
• Competitive advantage through early customary adoption
• Opportunities to network with business leaders
We operate a not-for-profit basis and area unit one amongst solely three bodies formally recognized by the EU as an EU Standards Organization.
More regarding European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI):
1.An freelance organization whose aim is to supply telecommunications standards for European and international use. Among ETSI achievements are that the preparation of the DVB family of standards. Learn additional in Digital Video Broadcasting Applications for Handhelds.
2. The regulative body was established to make sure common international communications standards change country-to-country communication. Learn extra in Broadband for the Mass Market.
3.ETSI could be an international standardization body with regulative and standardization authority over a lot of Europe. GSM standardization passed off beneath the auspices of ETSI. ETSI has taken the lead role in standardizing a wireless local area network technology competitive with 802.11, known as the high-performance radio local area network (HIPERLAN). Learn additional security and Privacy Approaches for Wireless native and Metropolitan space Networks (LANs & MANs).
4. The European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) produces globally applicable standards for info and Communications Technologies (ICT) and mounted, mobile, radio, converged, broadcast, and web technologies. ETSI could be a not-for-profit organization with virtually 700 ETSI member organizations drawn from sixty countries worldwide. Learn additional in The Playout management: a difficulty for the scientific discipline telecom Service suppliers.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157