Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Orders Igbos To Buy Up Bitcoins In Nigeria!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Orders Igbos To Buy Up Bitcoins In Nigeria!! (354 Views)

Primaries: Politicians Buy Up Fuel, Hotels Booked Out For Delegates / Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 / Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Orders Igbos To Buy Up Bitcoins In Nigeria!! by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 10, 2021
Come to think of it Nairalanders and Nigerians. I don't really think a person of the standing of the AG Malami can be so stupid as not to know that "VPN key and LA token" icons were showing in the picture he posted. I think something bigger is at play here.

Please think.... Think! What does it really take to crop out part of pictures one does not want anybody to see? I want us to be more analytical in judging this situation rather than emotional.

What if he was trying to pass a cryptic message to Nigerians to trade coins as much as they wish? That bitcoin is the way forward? What if he was encouraging Nigerians to use VPN and bypass restrictions government are really coming up with? Like tougher social media sanctions? "What if he is a good man" being boxed in and being given a script to play by Fulani cabals? Which he must play?

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 can this get a wider audience?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Igbos To Buy Up Bitcoins In Nigeria!! by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 10, 2021
Please guys what do you think?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Igbos To Buy Up Bitcoins In Nigeria!! by lampvoice: 9:42am On Jun 10, 2021
That's a thing of an intelligent person and I can say to you that he isn't that intelligent. They are not..

SHAME he made the mistake and tried cropping it later but it was in the open already for all to see

Shame

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Wike To Buhari: You Lack Strategy To Lead Nigeria / Arrewa Youths: Biafra Is Not The Problem Of Northerners / Join Hands Lets save Nigeria from this evil "Twitter".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.