Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

My Dogs Live A Better Life Than Me: DJ Cuppy Says As She Reels In The Excitement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Dogs Live A Better Life Than Me: DJ Cuppy Says As She Reels In The Excitement (350 Views)

Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" / FREE ME! DJ Cuppy Says As She Shares Beautiful Picture Of Her Self In Church.Pic / "You Need Jesus, Not Me" - DJ Cuppy Tells A Fan Crushing On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dogs Live A Better Life Than Me: DJ Cuppy Says As She Reels In The Excitement by bloggerblogger2: 6:32am On Jun 10, 2021
- Popular singer, DJ Cuppy acquired two new dogs months ago and since then they have become an active part of her life

- The billionaire's daughter in a recent post revealed that her dogs, Dúdú and FünFün Otedola live great lives

- The Jollof on the Jet crooner also seems to still be enjoying the euphoria of having to care for and nurture her babies.

Nigerian singer and billionaire's daughter, Florence Otedola, aka DJ Cuppy recently became a mum to two pomeranian dogs and she has made it her duty to constantly give updates about them.

In recent posts she shared via her Instagram story channel, the singer was spotted giving one of her babies, FünFün a stomach rub while his brother Dúdú looked on in anticipation.
Re: My Dogs Live A Better Life Than Me: DJ Cuppy Says As She Reels In The Excitement by gasparpisciotta: 6:46am On Jun 10, 2021
Money miss road

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Reasons Why Popular Nigerian Pastors Hate TB Joshua / 5 Nigerian Musicians That Have Fallen On The Stage During A Performance / Have You Or Someone You Know Been Involved In A Viral Photo Or Video?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.