Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

BREAKING!! Ozigbo Beats Soludo, Maduka, Ezemo, Ubah, In Viral Online Poll - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!! Ozigbo Beats Soludo, Maduka, Ezemo, Ubah, In Viral Online Poll (1661 Views)

Anambra 2025: APGA Fingers Ifeanyi Ubah In Ikemba Front Attack, Cautions Ganduje / Breaking: Godwin Ezemo Dumps PPA For PDP / Ekiti Elections: APC Loses Own Online Poll. PDP Wins Its Own (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!! Ozigbo Beats Soludo, Maduka, Ezemo, Ubah, In Viral Online Poll by DiagnoPolitics: 7:44am On Jun 10, 2021
Monogamy:

[s]I came online briefly around 3 am just to check something.. I saw you online doing your cancellation nonsense... I didn't even use up to 10 mins before returning back to my beautiful sleep.

Here you are with that over night cancellation,doing the same thing...

I now understand if someone's means of income is not pure or laced with curses, they might not have rest truly...I am beginning to think so[/s]

Since when did zombie maggots start pretending to be sensible preachers?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Ozigbo Beats Soludo, Maduka, Ezemo, Ubah, In Viral Online Poll by Monogamy: 7:48am On Jun 10, 2021
928eight:
[s][/s]
na you sabi ooo
I'm doing my father's work

True with this confirmation..

“'There is no peace,’ says my God, ‘for the wicked'" (Isaiah 57:21). "Ain't no rest for the wicked."
Re: BREAKING!! Ozigbo Beats Soludo, Maduka, Ezemo, Ubah, In Viral Online Poll by Monogamy: 7:54am On Jun 10, 2021
928eight:
[/s]
I'm not wicked [s]helinues

you know that

You are not wicked yet you have been manipulating NL statistics for years with your uncountable monikers... If you were to be the owner of NL, would you pray for someone like you to be operating on the forum?

You are not wicked yet you have been busy blackmailing other NL'S with ridiculous allegations from being a rapist, to gay to impotence?

You are not wicked but you have been abusing, cursing others people's relatives, family and friends on NL just because they have different political opinions from yours?

You need to change your dictionary, cos the word wicked there has different meaning to recognized dictionary
Re: BREAKING!! Ozigbo Beats Soludo, Maduka, Ezemo, Ubah, In Viral Online Poll by Rebelutionary: 8:00am On Jun 10, 2021
Kosiso12:

Don't forget online voting is more credible. It's not rigged or manipulated. Everything is there for you to see.
Nobody is doubting the credibility of this online vote but you shouldn't discohntenance the fact that it is what it is...just a poll and in Nigeria we know this is mostly a MISS with a small margin of A HIT. Meaning this has a huge chance almost 95% chance of being a MISS after the elections if you should compare this with similar polls in this country!
Re: BREAKING!! Ozigbo Beats Soludo, Maduka, Ezemo, Ubah, In Viral Online Poll by Udopasa: 8:38am On Jun 10, 2021
Lol... Manipulated polls. However, take off the person in number one(who obviously manipulated the poll to favour him), and you will get the most popular.
Re: BREAKING!! Ozigbo Beats Soludo, Maduka, Ezemo, Ubah, In Viral Online Poll by babyfaceafrica: 8:42am On Jun 10, 2021
Kosiso12:

Don't forget online voting is more credible. It's not rigged or manipulated. Everything is there for you to see.
But it doesn't mean anything abegi
Re: BREAKING!! Ozigbo Beats Soludo, Maduka, Ezemo, Ubah, In Viral Online Poll by IJOBA11: 9:33am On Jun 10, 2021
Monogamy:

So Atiku's polling unit was also rigged as well?
HELINUES THE BORORO MAN, THERE WON!T BE ELECTION IN NIGERIA ANYMORE

BIAFRA/ODUDUWA REPUBLIC

Re: BREAKING!! Ozigbo Beats Soludo, Maduka, Ezemo, Ubah, In Viral Online Poll by templemount: 11:07am On Jun 10, 2021
joyairemiya:
Let online poll declare him winner of the election and swear him in
lolz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Throws Jabs At Indigenous People Of Biafra. / Let Us Respect Our President / Nigerian Soldier Who Threatened June 12 Protesters Loses Brother To Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.