Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,769 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

The Interview Granted By His Excellency PMB To 'arise Tv' What's Your Impression - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Interview Granted By His Excellency PMB To 'arise Tv' What's Your Impression (476 Views)

Rufai Oseni Reacts To NBC Last Warning To Arise TV / Buba Galadima Wears APC Shirt To Arise TV Interview (photo) / OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Interview Granted By His Excellency PMB To 'arise Tv' What's Your Impression by udede(m): 9:12am On Jun 10, 2021
My impression is that the President of Nigeria is not as Clueless as some people where made to believe.
The second one is that his stand on the issue of Biafra and other agitators Will escalate the situations more.

What's your view ?
Re: The Interview Granted By His Excellency PMB To 'arise Tv' What's Your Impression by iamDrRhymes(m): 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2021
President Buhari interview today was a smooth one.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I Told Google To Take Down My App ...adamu Garba. / One Nigeria:too Late To Go Back To The 1963 Constitution / MNK’s Arrest Reveals The Truth About One Nigeria And Why It Is A Mirage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.