Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Arise Tv(igbo Tv) Showing Buhari Live Not Dead Claimed By Nnamdi Kanu And F - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise Tv(igbo Tv) Showing Buhari Live Not Dead Claimed By Nnamdi Kanu And F (1573 Views)

Ex-Abia Finance Commissioner, Oriaku 'Dancing Naked In Market Square', By Nnamdi / Buhari: Live Within Your Means & Damn The Consequences - President To Supporters / President Buhari's Live Interview On NTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arise Tv(igbo Tv) Showing Buhari Live Not Dead Claimed By Nnamdi Kanu And F by dododawa1: 9:51am On Jun 10, 2021
Ipob are propaganda too.

1 Like

Re: Arise Tv(igbo Tv) Showing Buhari Live Not Dead Claimed By Nnamdi Kanu And F by Fweshest3: 10:30am On Jun 10, 2021
dododawa1:
Ipob are propaganda too.

You are a fool. So u don't know the interview was pre-recorded and not live?

8 Likes

Re: Arise Tv(igbo Tv) Showing Buhari Live Not Dead Claimed By Nnamdi Kanu And F by dododawa1: 10:40am On Jun 10, 2021
Fweshest3:

see who is calling someone fool,d interview is conducted by IGBO TV not either TVC or LTV idiot.

1 Like

Re: Arise Tv(igbo Tv) Showing Buhari Live Not Dead Claimed By Nnamdi Kanu And F by AtlanticB(m): 11:21am On Jun 10, 2021
That nigggy in aso rock is an imposter grin the real buhari died in UK. grin

1 Like

Re: Arise Tv(igbo Tv) Showing Buhari Live Not Dead Claimed By Nnamdi Kanu And F by Perfectbeing(m): 12:16pm On Jun 10, 2021
AtlanticB:
Sir, I've looked at that picture in every possible angle. I increased and dimmed the brightness of my phone screen and I'm still not seeing anywhere in that picture that suggest Buhari is wearing a mask.

2 Likes

Re: Arise Tv(igbo Tv) Showing Buhari Live Not Dead Claimed By Nnamdi Kanu And F by dododawa1: 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2021
AtlanticB:
don't you watch the interview on ARISE TV this morning and is presently in Ikeja commission police weapons.
Re: Arise Tv(igbo Tv) Showing Buhari Live Not Dead Claimed By Nnamdi Kanu And F by Cholls(m): 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2021
dododawa1:
Ipob are propaganda too.
[img]https:///media/6-10-2018/nFVMcC.gif[/img]
Re: Arise Tv(igbo Tv) Showing Buhari Live Not Dead Claimed By Nnamdi Kanu And F by Cholls(m): 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2021
Fweshest3:

[img]https://media./images/664d2d8ea4c5ecbfddbb3431ddde1ad2/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Arise Tv(igbo Tv) Showing Buhari Live Not Dead Claimed By Nnamdi Kanu And F by Sunday2021: 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2021
Fweshest3:

now tune to arise news now you will see something.
Re: Arise Tv(igbo Tv) Showing Buhari Live Not Dead Claimed By Nnamdi Kanu And F by dododawa1: 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
Pre-record by midnight and buhari is there live.
Re: Arise Tv(igbo Tv) Showing Buhari Live Not Dead Claimed By Nnamdi Kanu And F by Janicex: 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2021
Always Pre recorded broadcast
Re: Arise Tv(igbo Tv) Showing Buhari Live Not Dead Claimed By Nnamdi Kanu And F by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2021
Perfectbeing:
Sir, I've looked at that picture in every possible angle. I increased and dimmed the brightness of my phone screen and I'm still not seeing anywhere in that picture that suggest Buhari is wearing a mask.

I don't want to say buhari is putting on a mask, but when someone wears another person's face, you won't notice at all... I have the mask of real face of my elder brother... Once i put it on, no matter how u check me, you won't know i'm putting on a mask.... After all we got the same voice, the way we walk is the same, everything the same
Re: Arise Tv(igbo Tv) Showing Buhari Live Not Dead Claimed By Nnamdi Kanu And F by fourboys: 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2021
Republic of cruise
Re: Arise Tv(igbo Tv) Showing Buhari Live Not Dead Claimed By Nnamdi Kanu And F by dododawa1: 6:59pm On Jun 10, 2021
Atteraino:

I don't want to say buhari is putting on a mask, but when someone wears another person's face, you won't notice at all... I have the mask of real face of my elder brother... Once i put it on, no matter how u check me, you won't know i'm putting on a mask.... After all we got the same voice, the way we walk is the same, everything the same
so you still believed is jubril not buhari,if so you needed healing from G.O sssssssss.
Re: Arise Tv(igbo Tv) Showing Buhari Live Not Dead Claimed By Nnamdi Kanu And F by Perfectbeing(m): 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2021
Atteraino:

Nice. I've watched videos like that on youtube. But lets assume you're right. Would the French government have allowed an impostor to come for the finance summit held on the 20th of May? Would they just allow someone with a mask in that meeting? If truly an impostor wearing a mask could enter France just like that don't you think the French government would be compromised? Terrorist organization would have exploited that to their advantage and infiltrate countries.. If truly, someone is disgusing as Buhari and entering international meets and their government doesn't know, it means either the government of those countries are clueless or they know of that Buhari is dead and are covering too.. Don't you think so?
For Buhari to be dead, it means the US, UK, France and all those other countries he has visited since his death rumor are either into the scam or they are very clueless.. Think about that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise Tv(igbo Tv) Showing Buhari Live Not Dead Claimed By Nnamdi Kanu And F by Fweshest3: 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2021
dododawa1:
Pre-record by midnight and buhari is there live.

Your stupidity don get PhD. We can't help u anymore. Keep wallowing in ignorance. That interview was not live but pre-recorded. Learn to reason like a human being

1 Like

Re: Arise Tv(igbo Tv) Showing Buhari Live Not Dead Claimed By Nnamdi Kanu And F by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:52pm On Jun 10, 2021
So he's alive but lifeless

Zombies thanks for pointing that out

Abi major general wey double as president wey no fit protect lives na life him dey so

One day the Bokoharam, Fulani herdsmen, bandits, ISWAP, hs feeding will come for him and El-rufai!!!
Re: Arise Tv(igbo Tv) Showing Buhari Live Not Dead Claimed By Nnamdi Kanu And F by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2021
Perfectbeing:
Nice. I've watched videos like that on youtube. But lets assume you're right. Would the French government have allowed an impostor to come for the finance summit held on the 20th of May? Would they just allow someone with a mask in that meeting? If truly an impostor wearing a mask could enter France just like that don't you think the French government would be compromised? Terrorist organization would have exploited that to their advantage and infiltrate countries.. If truly, someone is disgusing as Buhari and entering international meets and their government doesn't know, it means either the government of those countries are clueless or they know of that Buhari is dead and are covering too.. Don't you think so?
For Buhari to be dead, it means the US, UK, France and all those other countries he has visited since his death rumor are either into the scam or they are very clueless.. Think about that.

I never said he's dead, or an impostor is wearing a mask..
Re: Arise Tv(igbo Tv) Showing Buhari Live Not Dead Claimed By Nnamdi Kanu And F by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 10, 2021
dododawa1:
so you still believed is jubril not buhari,if so you needed healing from G.O sssssssss.

Bro if u read carefully, you'll notice i never said jubril is putting on a mask... I just gave an instance that if someone is putting on a mask, you won't notice... And by the way, i don't believe all this lies that the man is dead, cause i've not seen any evidence to make me believe that
Re: Arise Tv(igbo Tv) Showing Buhari Live Not Dead Claimed By Nnamdi Kanu And F by MalcoImX: 8:05pm On Jun 10, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
So he's alive but lifeless

Zombies thanks for pointing that out

Abi major general wey double as president wey no fit protect lives na life him dey so

One day the Bokoharam, Fulani herdsmen, bandits, ISWAP, hs feeding will come for him and El-rufai!!!
Whatever suits the dot in a circle.
Re: Arise Tv(igbo Tv) Showing Buhari Live Not Dead Claimed By Nnamdi Kanu And F by dododawa1: 8:30pm On Jun 10, 2021
Fweshest3:

Your stupidity don get PhD. We can't help u anymore. Keep wallowing in ignorance. That interview was not live but pre-recorded. Learn to reason like a human being
either you believed is BUHARI or NOT, is your cup of tea.
Re: Arise Tv(igbo Tv) Showing Buhari Live Not Dead Claimed By Nnamdi Kanu And F by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2021
MalcoImX:
Whatever suits the dot in a circle.
Is like Buhari travelled back to Abuja with your brain
Re: Arise Tv(igbo Tv) Showing Buhari Live Not Dead Claimed By Nnamdi Kanu And F by Perfectbeing(m): 9:53pm On Jun 10, 2021
Atteraino:

I never said he's dead, or an impostor is wearing a mask..
OK. It sounded like you were insinuating it.
Re: Arise Tv(igbo Tv) Showing Buhari Live Not Dead Claimed By Nnamdi Kanu And F by dododawa1: 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
Perfectbeing:
OK. It sounded like you were insinuating it.
seconded.

(1) (Reply)

Seperation Is Not About War -aminu Sa'ad / Osinbajo Can Return Nigeria To An Era Of Professionalism In Government / More Trouble For PDP As Secondus Adds New Twist To The Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.