|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,689,662 members, 6,336,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 June 2021 at 04:37 AM
|URGENT VACANCY – Head, Financial Control by CHHng: 9:57am On Jun 10|
VACANCY – Head, Financial Control At FirstMidas Microfinance Bank Limited
[b]At FIRSTMIDAS Microfinance Bank [/b]our core values, business philosophy, and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks that will ever operate in Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Head, Financial Control
Job Location: Ekiti
Job Type: Full Time
- Preparation of period financial statements in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) with accuracy and timeliness as key measurement targets.
- Preparation of Board quarterly reports incorporating analytical review from the previous quarter.
- Coordinating the preparation for and handling of annual statutory audit
- Coordination of all activities relating to preparation for and handling of CBN/NDIC Risk Examinations of the Bank
- Preparation of quarterly earnings forecast with justifications
- Maintaining and obtaining database for addressing a request from Rating Agencies, and other strategic partners General Ledger review and Reconciliations
- Coordinating all issues relating to the Bank’s compliance with current and emerging International Financial Reporting Standards Monthly CBN Returns and Queries.
Any other duties as may be assigned
Qualification & Experiences:
- Professional certification especially in ACCA or ACA
- MSc or MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in the financial service industry especially in Commercial/Microfinance Banks operating in Nigeria
- Strong accounting bias with deep knowledge of financial accounting and regulations.
- Candidate must have sound knowledge of the International Financial Reporting Standards especially relating to financial instruments Required Knowledge: Successful candidates must be self-driven, very energetic, highly resourceful, and versatile with exceptional leadership capabilities
- Candidate must also have the ability to develop financial models and use the models to analyze business opportunities and risks.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, self-confidence, strong conceptual and presentation skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes and cover letters to: email@example.com
|Re: URGENT VACANCY – Head, Financial Control by CHHng: 11:54am On Jun 10|
|Re: URGENT VACANCY – Head, Financial Control by CHHng: 1:30pm On Jun 11|
STILL OPEN: APPLY
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40