Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,357 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:29 PM

Fulani Herdsmen With Ak-47s, Killing In Nigeria Are From Mauritania - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen With Ak-47s, Killing In Nigeria Are From Mauritania - Buhari (794 Views)

Why Did Obi Pick A Candidate From Mauritania? / Herdsmen With Ak-47 Kill Woman On Her Farm In Nimbo, Enugu / We Don't Carry AK-47s Like Herdsmen - Benue Farmers Reply Governor Lalong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen With Ak-47s, Killing In Nigeria Are From Mauritania - Buhari by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
Question: How did these Fulani from other countries get into Nigeria through the borders unchecked and allowed to invade the land of indigenous Nigerians while destroying their way of life, committing wholesale massacres and sending Nigerians to live in IDP camps.

Can someone please tell me??

President Muhammadu Buhari has said that Fulani herdsmen armed with sophisticated weapons to kill people in agrarian communities are not from Nigeria.

The President disclosed that Fulani people look identical and have similar culture, which makes it difficult for people to differentiate them.

Buhari, while speaking during Arise TV programme monitored by SaharaReporters on Thursday, also said he cannot deny being a Fulani.

He, however, insisted that Nigerian herders only bear sticks and machetes to cut grass for their cattle.

“The problem is trying to understand the culture of cattle rearers. There is a culture of the Fulanis. So, the government of Benue said I’m not disciplining the cattle rearers because I’m one of them.

“I cannot refuse to say I’m not one of them but he’s being very unfair to me and I told him that the Nigerian cattle rearers are not carrying anything more than a stick, sometimes a machete to cut trees and give to animals.

But those with sophisticated weapons, with Ak-47, are from the Sahel area. They are Fulani people from Mauritania, Central Republic Africa. They look the same, so they will think they are Nigerians.

“But, I assure you, we are trying to resuscitate these cattle routes, grazing areas and make them accountable,” Buhari said.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/10/fulani-herdsmen-ak-47s-killing-nigeria-are-mauritania-cantral-african-republic%E2%80%94-buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Ak-47s, Killing In Nigeria Are From Mauritania - Buhari by Coldshisha: 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2021
grin

This man would defend Fulanis and Cows till he dies

If only our Yoruba leaders can also defend us strongly in all National affairs good or bad, for better for worse

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Ak-47s, Killing In Nigeria Are From Mauritania - Buhari by Cammo: 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2021
One time they were from Niger Republic.

Another time they came from Mali.

They have also once upon a time come from Chad.

Now they're from Mauritania.

It shall never be with Buhari and Fulani terrorist brothers.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Ak-47s, Killing In Nigeria Are From Mauritania - Buhari by Mexzy4sho(m): 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2021
Buhari no fit change. Chai!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Ak-47s, Killing In Nigeria Are From Mauritania - Buhari by Bola146(f): 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2021
Will you keep quiet !!!!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Ak-47s, Killing In Nigeria Are From Mauritania - Buhari by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 10, 2021
Not surprised, the man has an agenda.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Ak-47s, Killing In Nigeria Are From Mauritania - Buhari by slivertongue: 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2021
buhari is an unstable character
Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Ak-47s, Killing In Nigeria Are From Mauritania - Buhari by richiemcgold: 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2021
baba you're still acting and talking the same way as alleged by orthom.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Ak-47s, Killing In Nigeria Are From Mauritania - Buhari by Onepeople: 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
One idiot called maurice iwu, said the entire imo state is guilty of what is happening in imo state, while the lifeless idiot people gave mandate to protect them said those killing them are from neighbouring countries so their is not much he can do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Ak-47s, Killing In Nigeria Are From Mauritania - Buhari by loosecanon50(m): 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2021
See the senile man wen be number 1 citizen for Nigeria. If I ever see this man in real life, if I no slap am call me baskard! angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Ak-47s, Killing In Nigeria Are From Mauritania - Buhari by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2021
Cammo:
One time they were from Niger Republic.

Another time they came from Mali.

They have also once upon a time come from Chad.

Now they're from Mauritania.

It shall never be with Buhari and Fulani terrorist brothers.
And also those senators, reps, and governors from the south and middlebelt who are only interested in their share of the national cake while watching the carnage going on.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Ak-47s, Killing In Nigeria Are From Mauritania - Buhari by leofab(f): 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Ak-47s, Killing In Nigeria Are From Mauritania - Buhari by sapientia(m): 6:29pm On Jun 10, 2021
Southern Governors

Over to you
Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Ak-47s, Killing In Nigeria Are From Mauritania - Buhari by Seniorwriter(m): 6:33pm On Jun 10, 2021
Clueless nepotistic leader that still won't proscribe Herdsmen and Bandits due to his ancestral connectivity...SMH

We need young visionary leaders abeg.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Ak-47s, Killing In Nigeria Are From Mauritania - Buhari by BruncleZuma: 6:35pm On Jun 10, 2021
They'll still grovel and beg to brown nose Buhari: they've been doing it since this interview was recorded, edited and released...

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Czech Republic / Akwa Ibom Construct A 2x15mva Injection PS For It's New Terminal Building... / BREAKING! Kanu Names Immigration Law Expert, Ekpa As Replacement On Radio Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.