|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,713,139 members, 6,409,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 July 2021 at 07:04 PM
COVID-19 APP: Yahaya Bello, An Embarrassment To Nigerian Youths – Ubani / Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) / Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting (2) (3) (4)
|A Question For Nigerian Youths by VickypediaPHC: 2:59pm On Jun 10|
Everyone seems to complain about bad leadership and governance in Nigeria. Assuming we continue as an entity called Nigeria beyond 2023, what do you think about these questions.
In a nation with 70% of its youth below the age of 30 years, what is the way forward?
1. More than 300 days after #EndSars protest against police brutality & bad leadership, what progress or impact has it made?
2. If presented with APC & PDP in 2023, can we change the narrative? Or do we go with the tested but failed options available?
3. According to UN 2019 statistics, over 81m Nigerians living in absolute poverty with miserable literacy rates and high unemployment rates, do you think we can choose the right set of leaders in this country under such conditions without vote-buying?
4. Should we continue to allow leaders above the age of 60 years (A failed generation) who constitute less than 5% of Nigeria's population to continue to mislead us?
5. How long will Nigeria continue with failed leadership? Are we saying nothing can be done?
God bless every hardworking, fearless & Godly Nigeria youths.
Breaking: One Killed As Gunmen Attack Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Kidnap Students, / Politics In The Recruitment Of Employees In Nigeria, 2021 / Gov Abubakar Sani Bello's Journey So Far: Reassures Ctizens Of Continuous..
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55