Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,697 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Declan Rice Vows To Drink His First-ever Beer If His Country Win Euro 2020 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Declan Rice Vows To Drink His First-ever Beer If His Country Win Euro 2020 (727 Views)

England Women Team Win Euro 2022 / Patrice Evra Backs England To Win Euro 2020 While Holding A Fish (Photos) / Emiliano Sala To Be Buried On Saturday In His Country, Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Declan Rice Vows To Drink His First-ever Beer If His Country Win Euro 2020 by Insidenaijasblo: 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2021
England and West Ham star Declan Rice has admitted he would try taking a pint of beer for the first time in his life if the Three Lions emerge victorious at the Euro 2020 tournament, Newspremises reports.

The West Ham star admitted he wasn’t a fan of Beer but would make an exception if England bring home the trophy.

England kicks off their campaign on Sunday against Croatia.

“Do you know what, until this day I have never had a beer and I am 22! That is the truth,” Rice said. “Never had a pint. Don’t drink it.

“Not really [a drinker]. But a pint? No. I know it is off topic but I have never had a beer. People get surprised. I just don’t like the smell of it so I have never gone near it.”

Asked if he will have a beer if England win the Euros, Rice said: “Yes. I will give it a try – but I will probably spit it out!”

Rice also expressed his hope that Prime Minister Boris Johnson would be able to lift remaining lockdown restrictions so England fans could fully experience the tournament.

“If Boris lifts the lockdown and the games are in full flow on the 21 st, the nation will be buzzing, all the songs will be flying at the pubs and obviously we’ll be playing.

“We’ll all definitely feel the positive effects on the nation.”

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/england-star-declan-rice-vows-to-drink-his-first-ever-beer-if-his-country-win-euro-2020/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Declan Rice Vows To Drink His First-ever Beer If His Country Win Euro 2020 by Konzy2000(m): 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2021
Nice of him aha�
Re: Declan Rice Vows To Drink His First-ever Beer If His Country Win Euro 2020 by EzzyCarter: 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2021
Even if I'm rooting for France in this tournament, I'm still gonna save you a 6-pack just in case you win it... Cheers mate! grin

Re: Declan Rice Vows To Drink His First-ever Beer If His Country Win Euro 2020 by paulolee(m): 11:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
dont see england winning it...just like Nigeria they forcus more on individual brilliance instead of team work.
they are more like a combination of stars bt do suffer against a big team like France. Belgium or even spain

(1) (Reply)

Messi Swarmed By Fans Outside Miami Restaurant / Tammy Abraham: Roma Sign Striker From Chelsea For £34m On Five-year Deal / Messi's Paris St Germain Form Might Affect His Ballon'dor Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.