Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

DJ Cuppy Dated A 23-Year-Old Man Last Year (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Dated A 23-Year-Old Man Last Year (Photo) (65070 Views)

Sophia Momodu: "I Have Never Dated A Broke Guy, I Dont Know What It Feels Like“ / Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Dated A 23-Year-Old Man Last Year (Photo) by ThatFairGuy: 10:48am On Jun 11, 2021
undecided undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Dated A 23-Year-Old Man Last Year (Photo) by dayoscape: 10:49am On Jun 11, 2021
Oloshoooo

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Dated A 23-Year-Old Man Last Year (Photo) by jonnathaniheme: 10:49am On Jun 11, 2021
This girl
Re: DJ Cuppy Dated A 23-Year-Old Man Last Year (Photo) by Nuelito: 10:49am On Jun 11, 2021
Seen...this life wey we dey so is full of choices

Nairalanders,if you need Original Pure Honey... kindly contact O81 O1 66 67 71 or the number on the picture below let's talk about it now
Re: DJ Cuppy Dated A 23-Year-Old Man Last Year (Photo) by Joseph08(m): 10:50am On Jun 11, 2021
Confused human being grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Dated A 23-Year-Old Man Last Year (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 10:50am On Jun 11, 2021
Madam Cuppy What Now Happened?
I Think Her Younget Sister Temi Otedola is More Mature & Responsible than DJ Cuppy

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Dated A 23-Year-Old Man Last Year (Photo) by Akalia(m): 10:50am On Jun 11, 2021
nigerianrevolut:
DJ Cuppy, leave men alone my darling. Lol. Join us to fly the SOUTH NIGERIA flag.
South Nigeria is rather more appealing and likely conventional than Biafra.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dated A 23-Year-Old Man Last Year (Photo) by JustASeer: 10:50am On Jun 11, 2021
Which kind flag be this most u copy American concept

nigerianrevolut:
DJ Cuppy, leave men alone my darling. Lol. Join us to fly the SOUTH NIGERIA flag.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Dated A 23-Year-Old Man Last Year (Photo) by PGKing1(m): 10:51am On Jun 11, 2021
Pele

Re: DJ Cuppy Dated A 23-Year-Old Man Last Year (Photo) by Okhuadams(m): 10:51am On Jun 11, 2021
Ur own na to change BF upand down no proper home bringing
Re: DJ Cuppy Dated A 23-Year-Old Man Last Year (Photo) by Ehinjuola: 10:51am On Jun 11, 2021
Draslo:
I no send her daddy's cash but I'd like her womb to carry my daughter.

Yimmu

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Dated A 23-Year-Old Man Last Year (Photo) by OmoOshodi(m): 10:52am On Jun 11, 2021
I pity any man that will finally marry this girl

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Dated A 23-Year-Old Man Last Year (Photo) by AOB1: 10:53am On Jun 11, 2021
Draslo:
I no send her daddy's cash but I'd like her womb to carry my daughter.

Re: DJ Cuppy Dated A 23-Year-Old Man Last Year (Photo) by Gamesmart: 10:54am On Jun 11, 2021
Eazi1:
U better do something meaningful with 'ur life.

Even if she does not do something meaningful with her life, her life would still be a billion times better than yours.

Your IQ is low when you are challenging a King's College London graduate and now a postgraduate at University of Oxford "to do something meaningful with her life"?

Na that kin persin be your mate?

Which useless Nigerian higher institution are you struggling to enter that can be compared to KCL and Oxford unis?

These are the kinds of dumb things you are spending your life on and opening threads on:

https://www.nairaland.com/6594423/sim-freeplay-get-unlimited-lifepoint
https://www.nairaland.com/5635134/how-receive-holy-gost-beliver

Your life is a wreck and directionless, yet you are telling a whole KCL plus Oxford product, whom is also a daughter of a Billionaire, "to do something meaningful with her life"?

God punish your ancestors for their many failures and giving you these dumb genes.

Bloody dumb Naija "yoot". grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Dated A 23-Year-Old Man Last Year (Photo) by SmartPolician: 10:54am On Jun 11, 2021
Draslo:

Shame on you and your account balance.

It's not about account balance. That girl should have some respect for herself and family's name. A woman's body should be her pride. Even if she's having issues with settling down with a guy, she shouldn't be sharing everything online.

You don't put out everything about you on social media just to remain relevant. Now she's making the impression that she's extremely cheap and bitchy. Las las money doesn't buy common sense.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Dated A 23-Year-Old Man Last Year (Photo) by Yoighaman(m): 10:55am On Jun 11, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

At this rate the shares on this girls Toto will be selling at an ATL

Numerous shareholders have bought their stake and exited the market with either profit or loss.

Anichebe
Asika
AJ
This Afin guy

Seems she likes people who their names start with A

DJ way no get mixtape

Her life...she has a right to live it the way that pleases her....even her father nor complain.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Dated A 23-Year-Old Man Last Year (Photo) by Kingrefreshed: 10:55am On Jun 11, 2021
ebukajay184:
"It Was MAGICAL" - DJ Cuppy Reveals That She Dated A 23-Year-Old Man Last Year (Photos)

Singer, DJ Cuppy has revealed that she dated a younger man last year, IgbereTV reports.

Cuppy, who is 28 years old shared a photo she took with a 23-year-old man she dated, as she answered questions from her followers on Instagram.

Cuppy explained that dating the 23-year-old man "was magical". She stated that she is currently single.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP9HS7ppMie/?utm_medium=copy_link

But this girl girl go sweet for Oza rum. Her moaning no go be here.

Una gud Moaning ooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Dated A 23-Year-Old Man Last Year (Photo) by kokomilala(m): 10:56am On Jun 11, 2021
She's a reckless heartbreaker. Any man who hinges his emotional anchor on her will suffer an emotional shipwreck. When all's said and done, she might just become another Marilyn Monroe or Elizabeth Taylor - this Indomic generation,sure,arent initiated into these annals of beauties.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Dated A 23-Year-Old Man Last Year (Photo) by Sholaco: 10:56am On Jun 11, 2021
Time wait for nobody!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Dated A 23-Year-Old Man Last Year (Photo) by Yoighaman(m): 10:58am On Jun 11, 2021
Gamesmart:

Even if she does not do something meaningful with her life, her life would still be a billion times better than yours.

Your IQ is low when you are challenging a King's College London graduate and now a postgraduate at University of Oxford "to do something meaningful with her life"?

Na that kin persin be your mate?

Which useless Nigerian higher institution are you struggling to enter that can be compared to KCL and Oxford unis?

These are the kinds of dumb things you are spending your life on and opening threads on:

https://www.nairaland.com/6594423/sim-freeplay-get-unlimited-lifepoint
https://www.nairaland.com/5635134/how-receive-holy-gost-beliver

Yet you are telling a KCL plus Oxford product that is also a daughter of a Billionaire "to do something meaningful with her life"?

God punish your ancestors for giving you this dumb genes and their many other failures.

Bloody dumb Naija "yoot". grin

This bros dey para o, na so you like the girl reach?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Dated A 23-Year-Old Man Last Year (Photo) by iampeterben(m): 10:58am On Jun 11, 2021
Okay enjoy your life and wealth madam cuppy
Re: DJ Cuppy Dated A 23-Year-Old Man Last Year (Photo) by ruffDiamond: 10:59am On Jun 11, 2021
How been think the bastard in asshole rock blocked nairaland angry
Re: DJ Cuppy Dated A 23-Year-Old Man Last Year (Photo) by Bluntemperor: 10:59am On Jun 11, 2021
Odjirigho:
Lol

Seun-lala,why covering the guy's face or na Small Boy na ni?
Re: DJ Cuppy Dated A 23-Year-Old Man Last Year (Photo) by mbak(m): 10:59am On Jun 11, 2021
If it was really magical you'd have been his wife
Re: DJ Cuppy Dated A 23-Year-Old Man Last Year (Photo) by 33Solomonf(m): 11:00am On Jun 11, 2021
Dammn

Fake dj

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Clarion Chukwurah And Husband, Anthony Boyd Step Out In Style (Photos) / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.