Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,609 members, 7,958,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:41 AM

Have You Heard The Story Of Nightbirde? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have You Heard The Story Of Nightbirde? (183 Views)

"I'm Reapplying For Bbnaija Season 6, Heard The Money Is More"- Dorathy Reveals / Jonny Depp And Amber Heard: The Truth And Timeline Of The Case / You Haven’t Heard The Best Of My Songs – Mavin Records New Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard The Story Of Nightbirde? by Chixco95(m): 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2021
THIS IS A GIRL THAT WAS TOLD SHE HAS 2% CHANCE OF SURVIVAL
After the doctor told me I was dying, and after the man I married said he didn’t love me anymore, I chased a miracle in California and sixteen weeks later, I got it. The cancer was gone. But when my brain caught up with it all, something broke. I later found out that all the tragedy at once had caused a physical head trauma, and my brain was sending false signals of excruciating pain and panic.

I spent three months propped against the wall. On nights that I could not sleep, I laid in the tub like an insect, staring at my reflection in the shower knob. I vomited until I was hollow. I rolled up under my robe on the tile. The bathroom floor became my place to hide, where I could scream and be ugly; where I could sob and spit and eventually doze off, happy to be asleep, even with my head on the toilet.

I have had cancer three times now, and I have barely passed thirty. There are times when I wonder what I must have done to deserve such a story. I fear sometimes that when I die and meet with God, that He will say I disappointed Him, or offended Him, or failed Him. Maybe He’ll say I just never learned the lesson, or that I wasn’t grateful enough. But one thing I know for sure is this: He can never say that He did not know me.
Watch her performance on BGT here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZJvBfoHDk0&t=4s

(1) (Reply)

Local Real Estate In Melbourne - Tandon Real Estate / #bbnaija: Finally Good, Erica And Laycon Put Their Differences Aside(video) / 'totally Awesome; Classic; Legendary', Fans Admires Budding Nigerian Afropop Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.