Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Chukwuemeka: Missing Person In Port Harcourt (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chukwuemeka: Missing Person In Port Harcourt (Photo) (32305 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Wealth, A Yahoo Boy In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo / Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuemeka: Missing Person In Port Harcourt (Photo) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
shocked
Re: Chukwuemeka: Missing Person In Port Harcourt (Photo) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Check all the army barracks and police station in the neighborhood and it's environs, he's name is Chukwuemeka he has been arrested and tagged as IPOB dreaded youth leader portharcourt command by Buhari's fulani ground forces.

This I have seen.

It is not everything you joke with. Don't be stupid

This is someone's brother.
Re: Chukwuemeka: Missing Person In Port Harcourt (Photo) by wink2015(m): 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
May the good Lord find him safely and bring him home hale and hearty.
Re: Chukwuemeka: Missing Person In Port Harcourt (Photo) by tizzle(m): 2:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
Check police stations around
Re: Chukwuemeka: Missing Person In Port Harcourt (Photo) by kingsleefolli(m): 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
Go and check effcc office around.they don carry am.he look like them.checj among the fifty they arrested last I think I saw him.or check incompleted building around your area.maybe he took Colorado and slept off come back and thank me.
Re: Chukwuemeka: Missing Person In Port Harcourt (Photo) by stunnert(m): 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
I hope he isn't involved in cultism cry
Re: Chukwuemeka: Missing Person In Port Harcourt (Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2021
I hope, he is found on time and everything is okay.
Re: Chukwuemeka: Missing Person In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Check all the army barracks and police station in the neighborhood and it's environs, he's name is Chukwuemeka he has been arrested and tagged as IPOB dreaded youth leader portharcourt command by Buhari's fulani ground forces.

This I have seen.
exactly bro! That's how those terrorists are kidnapping innocent youths and tagg them Igbos or unknown gun men

3 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka: Missing Person In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
Hope nizooria terrorists men in uniform have not kiddnaped him and tagg him unknown gun men! I pray they found him in sound Health
Re: Chukwuemeka: Missing Person In Port Harcourt (Photo) by otokx(m): 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
He left without his phone sounds a bit off.
Re: Chukwuemeka: Missing Person In Port Harcourt (Photo) by ECHICHE: 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2021
Pls. Below is my advice.

1. Report officially to the Police.

2. Take it as a point of duty Check other Police stations in PH, including Anti Kidnapping and Anti Cultism Police unit.

3. Go through his phone & enquire from his last 30 callers before his disappearance.

4. Find out from his closed friends & the places he usually visits.

5. Am sure some persons may have an idea about his whereabout.

6. Be on your knees and ask for God intervention.

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka: Missing Person In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Kuceeh: 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
I pray he return back unharmed
Re: Chukwuemeka: Missing Person In Port Harcourt (Photo) by wevwon: 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
Aspomistop112:
Ndnk
I pray you know rite place.to place your advert.not where issue of life,is discusd
Re: Chukwuemeka: Missing Person In Port Harcourt (Photo) by rummmy: 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
Since he is from east....ask the police.
Re: Chukwuemeka: Missing Person In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2021
Let them check police stations
Re: Chukwuemeka: Missing Person In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Skillsnigeria: 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
The Lord will deliver him
Re: Chukwuemeka: Missing Person In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Noshitboi(m): 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
Check his sugar mommy's house, he could be there
Re: Chukwuemeka: Missing Person In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Frales6(f): 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
Hmmm. the way people miss now eh especially in Port Harcourt, God help us oooo
Re: Chukwuemeka: Missing Person In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Beholdjoan: 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
He has been released and back to his family. All thanks to God

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka: Missing Person In Port Harcourt (Photo) by ojjp: 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2021
Look for a man of God that can pray and also has a gift to see.
Port Harcourt is becoming a very scary place to live in right now due to serious activities of ritualists.
Their major transaction area is Etche.
It happens everyday now.
May God deliver him.
Re: Chukwuemeka: Missing Person In Port Harcourt (Photo) by royalair(m): 10:42pm On Jun 11, 2021
Thanks to everyone that made an effort to share the post, give ideas and reached out and those that even made jokes out it. God bless you all. He has been freed by his abductors cheesy cheesy cheesy.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
God bless Nairaland
God bless you all

Thanks Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka: Missing Person In Port Harcourt (Photo) by UwaMmebii(m): 11:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
Check him in his girlfriend place. U will find him there

Oh he is found congrats.
Re: Chukwuemeka: Missing Person In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Wizywiz(m): 2:18am On Jun 12, 2021
royalair:
Thanks to everyone that made an effort to share the post, give ideas and reached out and those that even made jokes out it. God bless you all. He has been freed by his abductors cheesy cheesy cheesy.

God bless Nairaland
God bless you all

If that's true.. glory be the God...mind sharing with us what happened and how he was freed..

Thanks Lalasticlala
Re: Chukwuemeka: Missing Person In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Wizywiz(m): 2:18am On Jun 12, 2021
royalair:

God bless Nairaland
God bless you all

If that's true.. glory be the God...mind sharing with us what happened and how he was freed..

Thanks Lalasticlala
Re: Chukwuemeka: Missing Person In Port Harcourt (Photo) by royalair(m): 8:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
Wizywiz:

I wasnt briefed on the process involved in his return. All thanks to God he's safe and heakthyb
Re: Chukwuemeka: Missing Person In Port Harcourt (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 6:50am On Jun 18, 2021
royalair:
I wasnt briefed on the process involved in his return. All thanks to God he's safe and heakthyb

Please kindly brief us so we can all take safety precautions. Thanks
Re: Chukwuemeka: Missing Person In Port Harcourt (Photo) by royalair(m): 1:53am On Aug 14, 2021
kingthreat:

Please kindly brief us so we can all take safety precautions. Thanks
according to the info given to me he was hypnotized.
Re: Chukwuemeka: Missing Person In Port Harcourt (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 5:19am On Aug 14, 2021
royalair:
according to the info given to me he was hypnotized.

Sometimes I think it is best for people in PH to tell their wards to totally ignore strangers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mob Sets Two Suspected Robbers Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? / Fight Over Woman In Kaduna: 6 Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.