Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,080 members, 7,957,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:09 AM

“I Thought I Was Dying. The Pain Is Out Of The World,” Bobrisky Cries Out Days.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Thought I Was Dying. The Pain Is Out Of The World,” Bobrisky Cries Out Days.. (996 Views)

"I Am Not Married" - Bobrisky Cries Out / Bobrisky Cries Out For New Sugardaddy / Bobrisky Cries Deeply As She Mourns The Death Of Her Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Thought I Was Dying. The Pain Is Out Of The World,” Bobrisky Cries Out Days.. by EntertainmentN: 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2021
“I thought I was dying. The pain is out of the world,” Bobrisky cries out days after his first Cosmetic Surgery

Days after Popular Nigerian crossdresser, Bobrisky announced and updated the public about his first Cosmetic Surgery which She said is a Brazilian Butt Lift, she has come online to reveal how painful it was.

Celebrity-Profile once updated the progress of Bobrisky Brazilian Butt lift which he claimed she was travelling out of the Country to carry out.

But it was later revealed that he did not travelled to another country for the Surgery but he was undergoing the surgery here in Lagos.

In a recent social post Bobrisky has comeout to reveal how painful it was to undergo the Cosmetic Surgery.

READ ON...: https://celebrity-profile.com/i-thought-i-was-dying-the-pain-is-out-of-the-world-bobrisky-cries-out-days-after-his-first-cosmetic-surgery/

Re: “I Thought I Was Dying. The Pain Is Out Of The World,” Bobrisky Cries Out Days.. by temitope27(m): 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2021
Werey ni eleyi ni?
Re: “I Thought I Was Dying. The Pain Is Out Of The World,” Bobrisky Cries Out Days.. by Bluntguy: 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
This boy/girl sef.
Re: “I Thought I Was Dying. The Pain Is Out Of The World,” Bobrisky Cries Out Days.. by EntertainmentN: 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
full of wahala

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Shuts Down As Obi Cubana Buries Mum (video) / Ten of the LONGEST snakes in the world!!! / Kim Kardashian Admits She Couldn't See Sister Kendall Jenner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.