Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

“I Am Shameless, But It’s A Disgusting Behavior To Keep Asking When I’ll Get Mar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Shameless, But It’s A Disgusting Behavior To Keep Asking When I’ll Get Mar (360 Views)

The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast / Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress / Don Jazzy Warns Those Asking When He Will Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Shameless, But It’s A Disgusting Behavior To Keep Asking When I’ll Get Mar by Afangideh1(m): 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
“I am shameless, but it’s a disgusting behavior to keep asking when I’ll get married” — Media personalty, Toke Makinwa

Media personality and vlogger, Toke Makinwa has slammed those critics who are bent on pressuring her to get married again after her failed marriage.

In a video making rounds on Instagram, Toke has issued a warning to those who think they can boss her around to get married again.

According to the vlogger, she’s shameless and as such there’s nothing anyone can do to make her feel hurt.

She further added that it’s disgusting to not just ask her but other single women out there to get married.

In her words;
Click on the link below to view more details

https://www.clevloaded.com/2021/06/i-am-shameless-but-its-disgusting.html

Re: “I Am Shameless, But It’s A Disgusting Behavior To Keep Asking When I’ll Get Mar by TarOrfeeek: 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2021
But its not disgusting to yell

"Broke me don't deserve sekx"

Or

"Broke men go and hustle

Or somewhere thing whores say to preselect wealthy men.

(1) (Reply)

Full Video Of Big Brother Naija Reunion Day 1/ Erica Disappoints Biggie / Bbnaija Reunion :dorathy & Tolabibaj Fight Because Of Prince (video) / Popular Rap Artist, Cardi B Expects Second Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.