Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,774 members, 7,955,959 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

Engr. Oputu Felicitates With Dr. Akaba On His Birthday Celebrationbration - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Engr. Oputu Felicitates With Dr. Akaba On His Birthday Celebrationbration (241 Views)

Engr Oputu Felicitates With Olorogun O'tega Emerhor @ 60 / Engr. Oputu Preaches Peace And Unity At Nigeria @ 61. / Engr. Oputu Felicitates With Senator Peter Nwaoboshi @ 64. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Engr. Oputu Felicitates With Dr. Akaba On His Birthday Celebrationbration by Beautifier85: 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2021
Engr. Omaranyiwhe Peter Oputu (KSM), a Chieftain of the All Progressive Congress (APC) Delta State, felicitates with his brother, Dr. Kingsley Akaba on the occasion of his birthday.

On this remarkable day of your birth, I say a very happy birthday to an amazing personality. May this day and the rest of your days be filled with enjoyment and internal peace.

You have been such an inspirational leader to my colleagues and me. As you celebrate this wonderful day, it’s my prayer that God will open the gates of heaven and shower upon you unlimited blessings.

I have many reasons to smile and be happy on this day, because it's an occasion that commemorates the day the world was gifted with a remarkable being.

Happy birthday and congratulations!

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Food Allergies With Delayed Reactions / Flood Here In Ejigbo, Lagos. / 2 Sitting Room Chairs For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.