Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,592 members, 7,955,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:52 PM

TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) (101483 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) / TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
Well true Christians don't even display any of those spectacular gifts anymore.
So we don't perform miracles, do not speak in tongues, do not see visions and so on.
But we've got the one and only network that's turning millions away from Racism and Politics which are the two major missiles Satan is shooting into the hearts of people so that they continue killing their fellowman and doing so justifying their actions! Revelations 6:3-4
So we are the people God's word foretold at Isaiah 2:2-4, we don't engage in tribal, ethnic or racial disputes, we have settled all issues leading other religions to killing people in our own midst, we have formed one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers and none as in NONE of us is a weapons Carrier throughout the earth! smiley

Thereddevil:

You should have known his type.. They're the ones that think Christianity is all about speaking in tongues(even if learnt)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) by ZorGBUooeh: 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
orohbiro:
God bless u no preacher in Nigerian history has gave the needy more than Tb jousha, no Nigerian preacher has bring in.more foreigners than TB jousha, The white men happily serve as church workers in his church. He owns the stage for a long time he always put God ist before materiaslls things, he never brag of his wealth to the church he nevered said he donates such amount in his building to his church that is what most preachers do today . if you look TB jousha closely he is the only man of God that has work like the ways of Jesus. Some pastors prefer sowing to their spiritual father rather than giving to the needy.
Just see una of synagogue palour

Most of all I never heard him mention private jet talkless of flaunting one.
Re: TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) by phemmyfour: 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2021
Prophet Abiara....those days on ogtv
Re: TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) by zoedew: 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2021
Andres28:

If you don't repent you will surely end miserebly on earth..you will wish for death to take you while you're a life.
You will live to see the your mate celebrate while you groan in bitterness all your life.

Curse causeless shall not alight! By the blood of Jesus my life and destiny are immune to them. Because curses must land somewhere they return back to your lives and destinies. The bitterness and bile and foul mouthedness on display by your ilk here is indicative of who you all are. Deal with the concrete evidence proffered here and in abundance on the www. Now that he is no more all he has covered from his chrislamherb days are getting exposed.
Re: TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) by zoedew: 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
phemmyfour:
Prophet Abiara....those days on ogtv
Hmmmm. May we end well in Jesus Name!
Re: TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) by Psoul(m): 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I know you love him for his generosity just as i do too but that doesn't make him a Christian, and as for the help he has rendered to people in kind i don't think i can meet up to 0.00001% throughout my entire life.
But let's go back to the drawing board!
More than 3.5million subscribe to his Facebook page, 50,000 people worships there weekly and more than 3million visit Ikotun yearly because of SCOAN.
Do you think members of his church preach to their neighbours talkless of teaching about God's Kingdom? Matthew 10:3-13, 28:19-20
Are they dedicated to the love Jesus preached which Racism and Politics can't break? John 13:34-35
Did he teach them not to use weapons in handling issues with adversaries? Matthew 26:52; Romans 12:18
How many of his members are baptized preachers and teachers of God's word? Matthew 28:19-20

Well i'm not saying he is not a good person because i've seen and felt how generous he is, all i'm saying is that is not what Jesus commissioned as Christianity! Luke 18:18-23

Oga, you can go on wt whatever u want to beliv. I don't argue wt an unteachable souls.
We know that God has made u someone that determines who will go to heaven and those that will go to hell.
From your argument u must be a member of JW and may be this is what they told u guys in your study session and you guys will hardly believe otherwise.

We have heard, TB Joshua is not a Christian and God has rejected him together wt all his good deed while on earth.
Oya inherit the kingdom all alone

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) by Psoul(m): 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2021
Thereddevil:

You should have known his type.. They're the ones that think Christianity is all about speaking in tongues(even if learnt)

My dear I taya for some ppl ooo.
See as dis one come dey decide on who will go to heaven and who will go to hell fire.
As a Senior Assistant to Almighty God.
Re: TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) by 77star: 3:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
Boye33:
Growing up in the poor and dirty slum of ikotun, I remember how we do run to synagogue during December and whenever we hear he is around to receive the gifts as usual. The women gets more food items and sometimes cash.

Even though many said things about him then as they are saying even in his death, I have come to realize he is the only religious leader who portrays what and how I think religion should be.

Love, Tolerance, Compassion, Alienation of suffering through his miracles, regardless of where he gets his power and money from.

If religion does not bring peace and happiness to the world, I see no reason why it should be practiced.
respect
Re: TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) by yatty4emmanuel(m): 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
To be frank, all of you pointing fingers at the late Prophet T.B Joshua are fools. Weather he got his powers from a diabolic source, he was far better than all your so called righteous and religious papas and mamas. The bibble says, we shall know them by their fruits. Gal 5: 21 down. Now the fruits of the spirits are made manifest which are; peace,love,longsuffering,patience,perseviarance etc etc, t.b j. Is the true servant of God. Most of you are doomed for hell,because you have blasphamed. Calling the power of the holy spirit darkness and darkness light. Confuse generation. Bind minds. This is the reason God took him so that you continue with your bling G.O's and spiritual father papas until you have all fallen into the very destruction you are running from. Even if your aspersions about him is patially right,he is still better than your church finders.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) by baloney: 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
Re: TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
Psoul:

Oga, you can go on wt whatever u want to beliv. I don't argue wt an unteachable souls.
We know that God has made u someone that determines who will go to heaven and those that will go to hell.
It's either people live as Christians doing what Jesus laid down and live forever or they do any other thing and at death they return to dust forever. So God is not punishing anyone with torment inside fire it's just an old churches threat to make people come to church.

From your argument u must be a member of JW and may be this is what they told u guys in your study session and you guys will hardly believe otherwise.
I'm not arguing rather i'm explaining why the good man never qualified as a true Christian!

We have heard, TB Joshua is not a Christian and God has rejected him together wt all his good deed while on earth.
Oya inherit the kingdom all alone
There are over almost 9 million people globally practicing what i have explained and millions are also studying with them. Presently they're all praying for God's Kingdom to come! smiley
Re: TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) by vannessa7(f): 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
I'm a Muslim but I must react to this yapping from you. HAVE YOU EVER IN YOUR LIFE GIVE CUPS OF GARRI TO 5 PEOPLE?
Mynd44 Lalasticlala, rule 7 and 8 violated.

I'm replying you because I'm also a Muslim, I reverted to islam after twenty years of being a christian minister. I think if no one knows what is acceptable to God a Muslim should know because the quran which we have been given is filled with warnings correcting the error of the two previous Abrahamic religion. In the sight of the God of the universe giving will not make satanism okay, you cannot be obeying and following the devil as your source of power and God will be happy with you because you give everything you have. Even the bible say if you like give your body to be burned on a stake if you don't have love it means nothing and God is love. God has never hide the fact that He hates idolatry in all His books and moreso in the Al Quran. He even condemned worshipping of Jesus and Mary mother of Jesus in the Quran. And before you say how do I know TB Joshua was a satanist, apart from meeting two people personally who has been to his church and narrated all their evil experience, all the various accusations of his nefarious activities and evil littering the media can not be a big gang up by all this people against him. Moreover, those other men of God who has said it several times that he was evil cannot all be lying against him because many of them have the spirit of God just like many ordinary people who dream and see visions, they will definitely know one of their colleagues who represent darkness and lying against him will not profit them in many ways even though they are not perfect and God knows no human being is perfect that's why the key to God is to worship him only, He will deal with your imperfections in His own way.
I'm not surprised at all the TB Joshua supporters here because ability to reason is very rare, I'm just discovering this that many human being are too lazy to analyze beyond what they can physically perceive. That is why the likes of TB Joshua had so many followers for so many years, people, like sheeps, being led to the slaughter daily. People give for various reasons, it could be to show off, it could be to launder your image and make people love you and follow you, could be to exchange peoples glory satanically, could be to attract more people to your church, could be to cover up your nefarious acts as a diversion, and it could also be as a sacrifice of love which is the only type acceptable to God.
Re: TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) by Midas01: 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
Fact!!!
prince3009:
A dead TB Joshua is better than a living PMB grin grin
Re: TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) by vannessa7(f): 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2021
DonBenny77:
Majority of nigerians are very foolish, naive and myopic. As if the man get only one parlour or one house. First them say e no get private jet later he get private jet too.
Na humility and sharing of rice dey prove say person na man of God?
See what hunger can cause
Abi him humble pass Buhari?
grin

My brother, I just taya o, this type of occurrence makes one to know the type of people populating this country, common sense is indeed not common
Re: TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) by vannessa7(f): 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

It's either people live as Christians doing what Jesus laid down and live forever or they do any other thing and at death they return to dust forever. So God is not punishing anyone with torment inside fire it's just an old churches threat to make people come to church.

I guarantee you there is hell � fire because I have seen it several times. I have the gift of visions and revelations naturally, hell is very real. I've also seen Angels several times and many other spiritual stuffs
Re: TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) by Jman06(m): 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
zoedew:

You both are of your father the devil! How else do you explain one cursing himself by Ogun defending the cause of a false prophet? You are just making a laughing stock of yourself to www who can see that the difference between you an Ogun worshipper and T.B. Joshua while alive is that between 5/6. Your curse mean nothing to me as there is no enchantment against Israel and no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper. If you must know the truth no one who is light likes darkness so I cannot like Temitope Joshua Balogun for the evil live he was. Repent and come to Jesus now!
A single TB Joshua is far better to humanity than a thousand of your type! You are clearly the agent of Satan here, the accuser of the brethren!

It shall not be well with you for talking bad of the dead, especially one who is a thousand times better than you in all scales of morality.
Re: TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) by billyG(m): 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
They said the man is a devil's advocate what is not possible is how can a devil's servant be preaching,helping d poor,living a more christ-like life & performing signs & wonder in name of jesus than all other self-acclaimed men of God put together?Can a goat give birth to a dog?

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) by Emmanuelellah: 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2021
It's not because one is making noise about TB Joshua death but because of the exemplary life he live. His simplicity, his calmness in the mist of storm, his philantrophies. He own no property to be proud of. He sees everything as vanity upon vanity. The life he live is worthy of emulation. Now,what will people say about you when you die?
Re: TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) by billyG(m): 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
lexy2014:

Pls tell us what d gospel is all about and how Joshua's rice distribution deviated from d gospel. Also, explain how Jesus was clear that. Lastly, help us understand how Joshua was evil while he loved
They will ignore the passage where Jesus where Jesus fed 5000 people with 2fish & 5 loaves of bread.
Re: TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) by billyG(m): 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
planetx:
According to a US based Nigerian pastor that accused TB Joshua of being a high level Satanist and occultist and predicted his death couple of years ago if he doesn't repent. He said the real reason he died was because he reneged on his agreement with Satan to do blood sacrifices every 7 years last one was in 2014 with the building collapse. You can go to Nigeriaworld.Com to read all the articles written by this pastor as far back as 2014.
Was that US based pastor a satanist & occultist too?only a wizard can identify a wizard!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) by darkman200: 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
Boye33:
Growing up in the poor and dirty slum of ikotun, I remember how we do run to synagogue during December and whenever we hear he is around to receive the gifts as usual. The women gets more food items and sometimes cash.

Even though many said things about him then as they are saying even in his death, I have come to realize he is the only religious leader who portrays what and how I think religion should be.

Love, Tolerance, Compassion, Alienation of suffering through his miracles, regardless of where he gets his power and money from.

If religion does not bring peace and happiness to the world, I see no reason why it should be practiced.

I BOW to your last quote

"If religion does not bring peace and happiness to the world, I see no reason why it should be practiced"
Re: TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) by topliest: 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2021
zoedew:

You both are of your father the devil! How else do you explain one cursing himself by Ogun defending the cause of a false prophet? You are just making a laughing stock of yourself to www who can see that the difference between you an Ogun worshipper and T.B. Joshua while alive is that between 5/6. Your curse mean nothing to me as there is no enchantment against Israel and no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper. If you must know the truth no one who is light likes darkness so I cannot like Temitope Joshua Balogun for the evil live he was. Repent and come to Jesus now!
stop there mr man what sort of jesus do you worship that makes you believe you are better than he. let your light so shine before men that they will see your work and glorify the lord. take him to police station there he prays for you pray for police and gives every body money. if i hear you talk evil of this man,again? remember i did not hide under touch not my anointed. i said give me reasons.
Re: TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) by zoedew: 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
[quote author=topliest post=102621425]
stop there mr man what sort of jesus do you worship that makes you believe you are better than he. let your light so shine before men that they will see your work and glorify the lord. take him to police station there he prays for you pray for police and gives every body money. if i hear you talk evil of this man,again? remember i did not hide under touch not my anointed. i said give me reasons.[/quote
Matthew 7:13-23
Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Re: TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) by topliest: 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
[quote author=zoedew post=102622202][/quote]my friend seems you are drunk and has lost consciuosness because u alternate between ruliness and been sober. you cant spoil a good testimony. never
Re: TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) by billyG(m): 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
vannessa7:

I'm replying you because I'm also a Muslim, I reverted to islam after twenty years of being a christian minister. I think if no one knows what is acceptable to God a Muslim should know because the quran which we have been given is filled with warnings correcting the error of the two previous Abrahamic religion. In the sight of the God of the universe giving will not make satanism okay, you cannot be obeying and following the devil as your source of power and God will be happy with you because you give everything you have. Even the bible say if you like give your body to be burned on a stake if you don't have love it means nothing and God is love. God has never hide the fact that He hates idolatry in all His books and moreso in the Al Quran. He even condemned worshipping of Jesus and Mary mother of Jesus in the Quran. And before you say how do I know TB Joshua was a satanist, apart from meeting two people personally who has been to his church and narrated all their evil experience, all the various accusations of his nefarious activities and evil littering the media can not be a big gang up by all this people against him. Moreover, those other men of God who has said it several times that he was evil cannot all be lying against him because many of them have the spirit of God just like many ordinary people who dream and see visions, they will definitely know one of their colleagues who represent darkness and lying against him will not profit them in many ways even though they are not perfect and God knows no human being is perfect that's why the key to God is to worship him only, He will deal with your imperfections in His own way.
I'm not surprised at all the TB Joshua supporters here because ability to reason is very rare, I'm just discovering this that many human being are too lazy to analyze beyond what they can physically perceive. That is why the likes of TB Joshua had so many followers for so many years, people, like sheeps, being led to the slaughter daily. People give for various reasons, it could be to show off, it could be to launder your image and make people love you and follow you, could be to exchange peoples glory satanically, could be to attract more people to your church, could be to cover up your nefarious acts as a diversion, and it could also be as a sacrifice of love which is the only type acceptable to God.
If a satanist can do all this good things,help d poor,preach d gospel,heal d sick who need God's help,preach & practice love then Satan is angel of light whom God gave d kingdom of this world.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
Many that are here doesn't know where he lives or his house but only those who lived at Agodo in Ègbé at ALIMOSHO LGA..
Then you can verify these details but to Many of the people trying to picture the house.. Well. You don't know anything..

Do you know the number of monkeys, fishes, snakes, dogs, birds and animals in his compound as pets...

Ask those who reside on the area..

His house is indeed a palace and I don't want to believe that this is his sitting room..
Right from the gate to the house.. Its all like heaven..
Re: TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) by vannessa7(f): 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2021
billyG:

If a satanist can do all this good things,help d poor,preach d gospel,heal d sick who need God's help,preach & practice love then Satan is angel of light whom God gave d kingdom of this world.

Its the motive behind all the giving and other activities that matter to God, your inner intentions. If giving makes a human being holy then satan would be very holy and Jesus would have obeyed him when he took him to the highest mountain and showed him all the great things in this world and promised to give them to Jesus if only Jesus will bow down and worship him. Satan was and is a great giver but what you become when you receive from God is different from what you become when you receive from satan. Think.

Bonus point for you: grin about him preaching the gospel, have you ask yourself why he used to say "Emmanuel"? Its because there is a limit to how he could mention the name of Jesus, if a Satanist mention that name repeatedly he could run mad, especially who carry powerful demons around, he would paralyse his army of demons. Unless he was repenting and dropping all those powers and demons. Its possible he repented before death though.
Re: TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:03pm On Jun 11, 2021
I guarantee you there is Hell but it simply means Grave and there is no fire anywhere!
Of course there are fallen angels everywhere and they do bring false visions of things that are not real to people.
I have had such gifts before when i was still a kid but after studying God's word, meditating thoroughly and with fervent prayer against falsehood they all disappeared and ever since then i never saw them again!
So i believe you when you say you're seeing such things but i'm telling you it's all works of Satan and his demons, God never planned to keep evil people anywhere it's either you live happily to bring Him glory or return to dust (non-existence) immortality is a gift only for the righteous not for the wicked! Romans 6:23

vannessa7:

I guarantee you there is hell � fire because I have seen it several times. I have the gift of visions and revelations naturally, hell is very real. I've also seen Angels several times and many other spiritual stuffs
Re: TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) by vannessa7(f): 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I guarantee you there is Hell but it simply means Grave and there is no fire anywhere!
Of course there are fallen angels everywhere and they do bring false visions of things that are not real to people.
I have had such gifts before when i was still a kid but after studying God's word, meditating thoroughly and with fervent prayer against falsehood they all disappeared and ever since then i never saw them again!
So i believe you when you say you're seeing such things but i'm telling you it's all works of Satan and his demons, God never planned to keep evil people anywhere it's either you live happily to bring Him glory or return to dust (non-existence) immortality is a gift only for the righteous not for the wicked! Romans 6:23

You think that the gift you had when you were still innocent and holy is works of Satan. Good for you.
Re: TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:23pm On Jun 11, 2021
And who you taught that your being innocent connotes holiness? smiley

Well use the Bible (God's word) to prove what you believe not using what others can't verify anywhere. If God show you HellFire after giving everyone the Bible that is partiality, everyone should be shown the same thing so there won't be any unwarranted argument! smiley

vannessa7:

You think that the gift you had when you were still innocent and holy is works of Satan. Good for you.
Re: TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) by topliest: 2:32am On Jun 12, 2021
vannessa7:

my friend pls come, can you name me five genuine men of God in this country and how they have done things differently
Re: TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) by zoedew: 10:07am On Jun 12, 2021
topliest:
my friend seems you are drunk and has lost consciuosness because u alternate between ruliness and been sober. you cant spoil a good testimony. never
Ask anyone sobre who knows what happened between T.B. Joshua and The Abiola family and their three girls! A man who must(naked except for his boxers), be rubbed all over with dusting powder by females who are neither his wife nor his daughters before he sleeps is your ideal man of GOD! But for God, the day Evelyn herself comes clean you will accuse her of spoiling “a good testimony”! Wake up fella, smell the coffee, the rot is boiled over!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh / 3 Men Carrying Sacrifice In Ikorodu, Forced To Eat It (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.