Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

President Buhari Says He Will Mobilize The Military And Police Against IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Says He Will Mobilize The Military And Police Against IPOB (973 Views)

We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN / FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze / Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Says He Will Mobilize The Military And Police Against IPOB by SibaKeAkwaibom: 12:08am On Jun 11, 2021
Nigerian President, General Muhammadu Buhari, has maintained that he will organize the military and police to pursue members of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, for trying to jeopardize the existing unity of Nigeria by their secession agitations.

Speaking on a program 'morning show' on Arise TV, Thursday morning, the Nigerian President established that the Indigenous People of Biafra does not stand in support of the existing peace and unity of Nigeria, hence it must be disbanded and chased away from Nigeria.

President Buhari who said that Igbo people are business owners operating in every part of Nigeria, but agitating for the disintegration of the country entails they are unaware of what they are fighting for.

"See the way the Igbo people are spread all over the country, having businesses and properties in all the zones of this country. I don't think the Indigenous People of Biafra knows what they are talking about, or what they want."

Reacting to the disintegration of IPOB from Nigeria, President Buhari insisted that if the Igbo's breakaway from the nation, they may not have where to go.

"The Indigenous People of Biafra is just like a dot in a circle. Even if they want to breakaway from Nigeria, they will have no access to anywhere. This means that they won't have anywhere to go."

The Nigerian President insist that IPOB remains a terrorists group which has been disbanded by the Federal Government of Nigeria. According to him, the group is one of the orchestrators of insurgency in Nigeria, and its members must be treated accordingly.

" IPOB was disbanded by this administration sometime ago as a terrorist group. The reason for this is that it represent anti Nigeria, and anyone or group who operates under such group must be considered as an enemy to the unity, peaceful coexistence and prosperity of our nation, Nigeria. In any case, we sat we will talk to them in a language that they understand. We will organize the Police and the Military to pursue them wherever they are hiding."

The President who said that his government is will do everything possible to ensure the unity of Nigeria, scored himself high in the fight against insecurity and corruption.

" We know that fighting corruption under this system has been a very difficult one. But so far, we have achieved great milestones, and everyone can attest to the fact that Nigeria is better than how I met it in 2015."

"The issue of insecurity is a very difficult one, especially in the North East. I want to specifically commend the governors in the North Eastern part of our country who has made great stakes to ensure the safety of their citizens and properties. Their efforts are noticed and I am glad we are having great positive results."

President Buhari maintained that the sudden rise of insecurity in the country is cases by unemployment, hunger and the desire to acquire the basic necessities of life. According to him, these are the major challenges affecting the country

Re: President Buhari Says He Will Mobilize The Military And Police Against IPOB by Jashub: 12:11am On Jun 11, 2021
This man's stupidity is jeopardizing the country as a whole.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Says He Will Mobilize The Military And Police Against IPOB by wealthgoddess: 12:34am On Jun 11, 2021
This man will never learn...

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Says He Will Mobilize The Military And Police Against IPOB by Tinubuadvocate: 12:39am On Jun 11, 2021
Anything that will stop ipob terrorist are welcome by me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Says He Will Mobilize The Military And Police Against IPOB by MightySparrow: 12:40am On Jun 11, 2021
Ahh! When did he say that? Nnamdi Kanu maintained that Buhari is no more. Ghost of Buhari is pursuing IPOB/ Biafrans. Maybe they have hand in his 'death'

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Says He Will Mobilize The Military And Police Against IPOB by onomeabuja: 12:41am On Jun 11, 2021
Justcash:

No, he said that he will send military and Police to chase Igbos. He did not differentiate between IPOB and Igbos. His boys shall return in body bags.
just because he has d military & d police in his pocket he thinks he.s god....
God Almighty Shall see d igbos truh in this thier quest!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Says He Will Mobilize The Military And Police Against IPOB by OdumegwuOjukwu: 1:28am On Jun 11, 2021
He couldn't even mobilze his brain to give any coherent answer to questions.

He could only spew rehashed bigotry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Says He Will Mobilize The Military And Police Against IPOB by flamingREED(m): 2:43am On Jun 11, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
grin grin
It didn't take long for this guy to show his true color.
See what taking online gist personal can cause?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Says He Will Mobilize The Military And Police Against IPOB by Nobody: 4:37am On Jun 11, 2021
When will he send the army and the police after herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Says He Will Mobilize The Military And Police Against IPOB by colorsofrainbow: 5:03am On Jun 11, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
"Tinubu cannot be sitting here in Lagos and be telling us what to do in Abuja"- Buhari 2021 grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Says He Will Mobilize The Military And Police Against IPOB by Monogamy: 5:04am On Jun 11, 2021
You people should continue twisting Buhari's words while the unrest continue in your region

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Says He Will Mobilize The Military And Police Against IPOB by Naijaolosho2: 6:45am On Jun 11, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

You are a good for nothing cow,been observing you since on many threads but haven't seen a sensible comment from you before. I'll find out who you are and fetch you,I promise.
Mad goat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Says He Will Mobilize The Military And Police Against IPOB by Naijaolosho2: 6:51am On Jun 11, 2021
Kabongo1:
When will he send the army and the police after herdsmen

Waiting for this to happen is like waiting to experience snow in Nigeria. Now it's clear who the herdsmen are working for. People of the South wake up and defend your life,land and properties.
The Buhari admission has no good intentions towards us. The effects of killings of farmers by the herders will soon result in famine and retrogression in development and infrastructures. A word is enough for the wise. Wake up and defend your lands.
Re: President Buhari Says He Will Mobilize The Military And Police Against IPOB by Tinubuadvocate: 9:56am On Jun 12, 2021
grin olosho what are you doing here.
Naijaolosho2:

You are a good for nothing cow,been observing you since on many threads but haven't seen a sensible comment from you before. I'll find out who you are and fetch you,I promise.
Mad goat.
Re: President Buhari Says He Will Mobilize The Military And Police Against IPOB by Tinubuadvocate: 9:58am On Jun 12, 2021
Hiss.
colorsofrainbow:

"Tinubu cannot be sitting here in Lagos and be telling us what to do in Abuja"- Buhari 2021 grin grin
Re: President Buhari Says He Will Mobilize The Military And Police Against IPOB by tunjiajayi: 10:00am On Jun 12, 2021
Up Nigeria.
Ipob una go hear and understand fulfude language by force. grin
Re: President Buhari Says He Will Mobilize The Military And Police Against IPOB by Naijaolosho2: 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
grin olosho what are you doing here.

I'm here to Bleep your father's father, stupid boy.
Re: President Buhari Says He Will Mobilize The Military And Police Against IPOB by complexBoss12: 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
He should tell something we don't know
Re: President Buhari Says He Will Mobilize The Military And Police Against IPOB by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
SibaKeAkwaibom:
Nigerian President, General Muhammadu Buhari, has maintained that he will organize the military and police to pursue members of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, for trying to jeopardize the existing unity of Nigeria by their secession agitations.

Speaking on a program 'morning show' on Arise TV, Thursday morning, the Nigerian President established that the Indigenous People of Biafra does not stand in support of the existing peace and unity of Nigeria, hence it must be disbanded and chased away from Nigeria.

President Buhari who said that Igbo people are business owners operating in every part of Nigeria, but agitating for the disintegration of the country entails they are unaware of what they are fighting for.

"See the way the Igbo people are spread all over the country, having businesses and properties in all the zones of this country. I don't think the Indigenous People of Biafra knows what they are talking about, or what they want."

Reacting to the disintegration of IPOB from Nigeria, President Buhari insisted that if the Igbo's breakaway from the nation, they may not have where to go.

"The Indigenous People of Biafra is just like a dot in a circle. Even if they want to breakaway from Nigeria, they will have no access to anywhere. This means that they won't have anywhere to go."

The Nigerian President insist that IPOB remains a terrorists group which has been disbanded by the Federal Government of Nigeria. According to him, the group is one of the orchestrators of insurgency in Nigeria, and its members must be treated accordingly.

" IPOB was disbanded by this administration sometime ago as a terrorist group. The reason for this is that it represent anti Nigeria, and anyone or group who operates under such group must be considered as an enemy to the unity, peaceful coexistence and prosperity of our nation, Nigeria. In any case, we sat we will talk to them in a language that they understand. We will organize the Police and the Military to pursue them wherever they are hiding."

The President who said that his government is will do everything possible to ensure the unity of Nigeria, scored himself high in the fight against insecurity and corruption.

" We know that fighting corruption under this system has been a very difficult one. But so far, we have achieved great milestones, and everyone can attest to the fact that Nigeria is better than how I met it in 2015."

"The issue of insecurity is a very difficult one, especially in the North East. I want to specifically commend the governors in the North Eastern part of our country who has made great stakes to ensure the safety of their citizens and properties. Their efforts are noticed and I am glad we are having great positive results."

President Buhari maintained that the sudden rise of insecurity in the country is cases by unemployment, hunger and the desire to acquire the basic necessities of life. According to him, these are the major challenges affecting the country

Coming soon to the North and Middle Belt . Don’t miss it. Action packed.

Re: President Buhari Says He Will Mobilize The Military And Police Against IPOB by Vicotex(m): 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
Your security men are needed in benue, ekiti, osun etc.
Don't worry we can handle our security issues in the east.
But if you still form strong man send them come, we go welcome dem with death.
Say no to fulani Opression

(1) (Reply)

. / Debtors List: If Your State Is On Tis List You Should Be Ashamed On Its Behalf / IPOB Protests In Japan Chants British Terrorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.