Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

The Best Investment To Secure Lifetime Income - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Best Investment To Secure Lifetime Income (253 Views)

What's The Best Investment To Do With 300,000? / Any Investment To Make 10k Wt 1M Naira A Day. / Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Investment To Secure Lifetime Income by Xylocaine(m): 4:41am On Jun 11, 2021
I was introduced to an America investment platform by a friend in France, my friend is a Nigerian but has been living in France with her family, even now a France citizen. I always complained about Nigeria economy, complain about how I've lost a lot of money on Nigerians investment platform. Truly, I've really lost a lot of money,I lost 260k to Bright Life Nigeria in October 2020 and 280k to #RACKSTERLI. I was so broke to the extend that I couldn't afford to pay house rent.
There is one particular day, I chatted with this my friend, she then introduced me to this investment platform, actually their interest is not high like ponzi but your capital is save with them because they're trading with low risk. I started with them in February and I'm cashing out every week. They're real and legit.

Any interested person can chat me up on whatsapp... 09035625517

Let's activate plan B as government of this country not helping.

(1) (Reply)

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Believes Nigerians Will Dominate In Bitcoin Transactions / Land For Sale In Nepa Estate Ginti Ikorodu / How To Get An Excellent Online Broker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.