Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Matured And Lonely Ladies In Lagos Only. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Matured And Lonely Ladies In Lagos Only. (506 Views)

18+ Whatsapp Group Lagos Only / Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here / Am Here For Matured, Bored And Lonely Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Matured And Lonely Ladies In Lagos Only. by Zaksart: 6:57am On Jun 11, 2021
Our culture denies us a lot of opportunities and pleasure. Times without number, we have heard about the stigmatization of dating an older woman, but the truth been told older woman are far more better than this wannabes young girls. They care about you, show real affection and trustworthy.

The society had made it almost impossible for older ladies to approach young male studs for pleasure, company and sex. That's why we are here. We are not a Sugar mummy connection agents. We are only connecting busy and lonely older ladies to younger guys.

If you are a busy and lonely lady... Either shy or not. Be free to dm or email.

Meanwhile as a guy in the house.... What's your experience dating an older woman
Re: Matured And Lonely Ladies In Lagos Only. by Richmondoau(m): 5:52am On Jun 13, 2021
Been looking for older women since time immemorial but yet to got one
Re: Matured And Lonely Ladies In Lagos Only. by alabi50(m): 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2021
add me +2349078106718

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl For Serious Relationship / Dont Mind My Language / Freestyle And Have Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.