Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

"Desire" By Iklz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Desire" By Iklz (135 Views)

Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" / Burna Boy Speaks On His Desire To Cross Over To The American Music Industry / Obichie Chidinma Doris: I Desire To Star In Cinema Movies, International Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Desire" By Iklz by angelolowu(f): 7:39am On Jun 11, 2021
Upcoming young artiste Ikhile John Ohireimen popularly known as "Iklz" has released a new single titled "Desire".... This song was long anticipated as it was in celebration of his 18th birthday on May 31st 2021.... This has a given a new light to the singer as he had taken a long break since his last single "Next to you"..... Download and stream Desire now on all platforms..
DESIRE OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Brethren Paying Of Tithes To God Works Than Prayer / Hot Music : Tatata By Tee Kross / Sound Sultan Wife Cries I Don't Want Bury Him. Full Video Of The Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.