Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Micheal Jackson's Billie Jean Video Reaches 1 Billion Youtube Views - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Micheal Jackson's Billie Jean Video Reaches 1 Billion Youtube Views (2314 Views)

See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into / Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent / Peter Okoye Remembers Micheal Jackson, 9 Years After His Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Micheal Jackson's Billie Jean Video Reaches 1 Billion Youtube Views by Classickj(m): 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2021
unity004:
and he marry black women abi?
must black marry black
Re: Micheal Jackson's Billie Jean Video Reaches 1 Billion Youtube Views by Jokerman(m): 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
CardiNice:
And how do you know that he is in hell? Did GOD reveal it to you,?

See righteousness2 post above
Re: Micheal Jackson's Billie Jean Video Reaches 1 Billion Youtube Views by saaron(m): 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
CardiNice:
Even More, in all his music videos, his love interest were all black women.
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Jackson's Billie Jean Video Reaches 1 Billion Youtube Views by MrBolar: 11:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
CardiNice:
Micheal Jackson didn't bleach his skin color.
He had a skin problem called vitiligo which causes White patches to his skin.
The only solution for vitiligo Is to use lightening cream to cover the white patches.
So it is not fair when people accuses him of changing his skin without them knowing the True story.

So he had vitiligo? Wow! Thanks for saying this. I use to thing he deliberately bleached his skin.

Thanks.

He is still by far arguably the BEST MUSICIAN ever!

2 Likes

Re: Micheal Jackson's Billie Jean Video Reaches 1 Billion Youtube Views by MrBolar: 11:24pm On Jun 11, 2021
WoundedLamb:

It's actually funny how you think you're in a position to tell people with certain conditions how to manage. Bro, he had vitiligo, you don't have vitiligo. You're not really in a position to tell him how to manage his skin condition. The people you mentioned who live with vitiligo might not have the resources for such an extensive surgery. They don't have a gigantic career at stake. Even the 2Pac and co., there's no telling the decisions they'd have taken if they had such a disease. You don't really know the decisions you'd take in certain circumstances until you find yourself in those circumstances.

Micheal was already a star before the vitiligo went all over his body and his was acute (I don't know if you know how beastly that can make someone look). Instead of abruptly ending his promising career and declining into a lifetime of self pity and depression, ​he opted for a surgery that would give him another shot at a fulfilled life. Micheal had other surgeries like nose work and hair straightening to fit into his new skin color and these might not be some of his best decisions as things were never the same for him, but it did not stop him from going on to become the king of pop. Only sentiments could make anyone deny this. He got to the point he was before his death cause he never gave up in his quest for greatness against all odds.

I don't think it would be ideal for us to sit in the comfort of our homes and tell people what they should have done with thier lives. Our education is a waste if we're so emotionally attached to our race, country, religion, etc. to the point where empathy and objectivity become secondary considerations.

Just an opinion.

This more than JUST AN OPINION. You stated facts. You will never know what it's like to be somebody else. It's easier to criticize. Your last paragraph is awesome, it hits me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Micheal Jackson's Billie Jean Video Reaches 1 Billion Youtube Views by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
saaron:
Exactly.
The lady in the picture is even Naomi Campbell.
Wow!!! Naomi Campbell is not small model in the industry, because she comes to Nigeria often, most Nigerians don't know that she might even be powerful than the president of Nigeria, when it comes to connection and influence.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Jackson's Billie Jean Video Reaches 1 Billion Youtube Views by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 11, 2021
unity004:
and he marry black women abi?
Matters of marriage does not influence skin color.
Re: Micheal Jackson's Billie Jean Video Reaches 1 Billion Youtube Views by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 12, 2021
MrBolar:

This more than JUST AN OPINION. You stated facts. You will never know what it's like to be somebody else. It's easier to criticize. Your last paragraph is awesome, it hits me.

I never thought Michael Jackson felt inferior as a result of his African roots.

I only think he was fighting many things including diseases,injuries, discrimination,abuse, unnecessary false accusations,distress,etc.

So, what do you expect such a person to look like when he is also super-talented enough to make a considerable amount of money

1 Like

Re: Micheal Jackson's Billie Jean Video Reaches 1 Billion Youtube Views by saaron(m): 10:00am On Jun 12, 2021
CardiNice:
The lady in the picture is even Naomi Campbell.
Wow!!! Naomi Campbell is not small model in the industry, because she comes to Nigeria often, most Nigerians don't know that she might even be powerful than the president of Nigeria, when it comes to connection and influence.
Yes she made a name for herself as far back as the 80s and 90s. Naomi is one of the most renowned models in the world. It's no wonder MJ featured her in his music video. And for a talented guy like Michael Jackson, he also goes after talented people to feature in his music.

2 Likes

Re: Micheal Jackson's Billie Jean Video Reaches 1 Billion Youtube Views by wealthtrak: 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
MJ... The Godfather of pop!
Billie Jean. Brings back vivid
memories from the 1980s
for me. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Diva Stella Damasus Gets Big Job In America / Faze Vs Dbanj : Vote Now <picz Inclusive> / P-square Celebrate Birthday In Grand Style (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.