Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Exposed!! Why North Is Now Pushing For Biafra!!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposed!! Why North Is Now Pushing For Biafra!!! (10977 Views)

Nine Northern Governors Pushing For Southern APC Presidential Candidate / Why North Doesn't Want Nigeria To Break Up — Arewa Consultative Forum / Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposed!! Why North Is Now Pushing For Biafra!!! by ggood: 11:35am On Jun 12, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
which of the people protest and locked up nddc office at uyo recently?

mugu... ignorant dude..

you igbo man want to claim akwa ibom..

igbo persons are not hard to identified..with their ignorant comments and illogical arguements, you quickly know them..

go back to your landlocked ipob region
Haahhaha Allahu Akbar brother your making me laugh your insulting me and calling me Igbo man haba , afo nkod meen awo uneghe, afiak asungho meen eyin , ami ndo atata eyen Ibibio
Re: Exposed!! Why North Is Now Pushing For Biafra!!! by Captain8(m): 11:42am On Jun 12, 2021
Fejoku:

Fulanis don't keep to agreement so why should Akpabio and Tompolo keep to it? The money given to them is actually got from their land so there's no fuss about it. Fulanis bring nothing to the table except bloodshed. Every wise person know that dividing Nigeria will give every ethnic group a new start which comes with a lot of opportunities to build your land as you wish. Continuing Nigeria with fulanis inside is a very baaaaaddddd idea. They contribute nothing and yet will lord it over you. Any ethnic group that refuses to seize the current opportunity to free themselves will regret it for many centuries to come. Nigeria was formed in 1914 through an amalgamation that was meant to last 100yrs. That union ended in 2014. We are currently living in extra time.
Referendum now.
buhari has done what Tompolo ask for...

biafra referendum cannot be hold in ND

1 Like

Re: Exposed!! Why North Is Now Pushing For Biafra!!! by EMMY76: 11:43am On Jun 12, 2021
I really pity SS minorities especially the Igbo sub groups when the igbos in the five eastern states finally succeeds from nigeria and leave them behind in fulani nigeria. Their conquest will be so quick and swift like the hausas I would have personally loved them to get their own country than remaining in Nigeria but it seems that the igbo hatred planted in their genes over the years by the british and the hausa/fulanis have to taken a better part of their reasoning faculty.
I don't even think that the international community will allow the fulani north to successfully implement their evil plan of isolating an independent biafra republic with over 40m human beings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposed!! Why North Is Now Pushing For Biafra!!! by Captain8(m): 11:45am On Jun 12, 2021
Kingcalls:

Who the Bleep is tompolo.... that coward that ran inside water for years when this regime came to power.... weaklings....
Government tompolo gorilla of niger delta can run na..

Tompolo.. even buhari dey fear the name..

1 Like

Re: Exposed!! Why North Is Now Pushing For Biafra!!! by Captain8(m): 11:50am On Jun 12, 2021
ggood:
Haahhaha Allahu Akbar brother your making me laugh your insulting me and calling me Igbo man haba , afo nkod meen awo uneghe, afiak asungho meen eyin , ami ndo atata eyen Ibibio
am still the AdakaBoro8..

if indeed ibibio man, than why did you speak ignorantly like ipob? or you just want to taunt me?
or you just an ipob imposter?
Re: Exposed!! Why North Is Now Pushing For Biafra!!! by Captain8(m): 11:53am On Jun 12, 2021
EMMY76:
I really pity SS minorities especially the Igbo sub groups when the igbos in the five eastern states finally succeeds from nigeria and leave them behind in fulani nigeria. Their conquest will be so quick and swift like the hausas I would have personally loved them to get their own country than remaining in Nigeria but it seems that the igbo hatred planted in their genes over the years by the british and the hausa/fulanis have to taken a better part of their reasoning faculty.
I don't even think that the international community will allow the fulani north to successfully implement their evil plan of isolating an independent biafra republic with over 40m human beings.
dont pity us, instead pity your biafra that will die of hunger.
Re: Exposed!! Why North Is Now Pushing For Biafra!!! by ggood: 11:53am On Jun 12, 2021
Captain8:
am still the AdakaBoro8..

if indeed ibibio man, than why did you speak ignorantly like ipob? or you just want to taunt me?
or you just an ipob imposter?
am full blooded Ibibio man I live in Zamfara state
Re: Exposed!! Why North Is Now Pushing For Biafra!!! by Captain8(m): 11:57am On Jun 12, 2021
ggood:
am full blooded Ibibio man I live in Zamfara state
no wonder..zamfara
Re: Exposed!! Why North Is Now Pushing For Biafra!!! by EMMY76: 12:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
Captain8:
dont pity us, instead pity your biafra that will die of hunger.

Mumu so u think the quality of life of any nation depends on oil, gas and access to the seas? Many landlocked nations without any natural resources are doing far better than nigeria in all areas of human development.
Nigeria have a lot of natural resources and access to the seas and oceans yet ranked as the poverty capital of the whole world.
Re: Exposed!! Why North Is Now Pushing For Biafra!!! by ggood: 12:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
Captain8:
no wonder..zamfara
wetin Zamfara do you I doubt your from Akwa ibom , write in Akwa ibom let me see
Re: Exposed!! Why North Is Now Pushing For Biafra!!! by ismhab(m): 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
mu2sa2:
Point of correction: Ogogoro joint side talk.

True talk.
Re: Exposed!! Why North Is Now Pushing For Biafra!!! by Afriifa(m): 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
ggood:
no there is no ijaw in Akwa ibom am from Akwa ibom
Obolo and Ibeno and Ndoki is wat
Re: Exposed!! Why North Is Now Pushing For Biafra!!! by ggood: 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
Afriifa:
Oro . There is no ijaw in Akwa Ibom
Re: Exposed!! Why North Is Now Pushing For Biafra!!! by EdoDefence: 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
Brimstone77:
After listening to buharis broadcast I think it's the right time the ss make their stance known on this issue of Biafra...

Igbos can't keep dying for Biafra without even knowing who are with them...

If the Niger Deltans want to be part of the Biafran state they should boldly make it known, enough of this hide and seek...

Because all what buhari said that day is sending a negative massage about Niger deltan stance on the issue of Biafra...

Kanu enough of all these South south, south east brotherhood..

If Biafra it will be Biafra of South East only let it be ....we can't continue playing this brotherly at the detriment of our safety and lives...igbos have lost enough on this Biafra issue..

A landlock Biafra of south east states where lives and people's Right will be respected is still hundred times better than Nigeria where igbos are been killed by security agencies daily...

Right now igbos should stop playing political correctness and take the bull by the horn..

Out strength have been questioned and we Shouldn't be intimidated again..

How many times do they have to make it known?

It clearly obvious SS is not going to be part of Biafra, even with Buhari's speech if you read it in it SS leaders have assured him they are not Biafrans.

Instead of you to take what I said and research on it you will turn it to fight but fighting is all I do on Nairaland so if you wanna go that way I will be waiting.
Re: Exposed!! Why North Is Now Pushing For Biafra!!! by stev120(m): 5:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
No body should call anyone south south or Niger delta. So people are deciding for others.
Don't worry we shall go the European way; Alaigbo republic, Ijaw R, Ibibio, Efik as much as people want freedom. No body is Niger delta no body is south south let we to choose where we belong.
Re: Exposed!! Why North Is Now Pushing For Biafra!!! by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
Brimstone77:
After listening to buharis broadcast I think it's the right time the ss make their stance known on this issue of Biafra...

Igbos can't keep dying for Biafra without even knowing who are with them...

If the Niger Deltans want to be part of the Biafran state they should boldly make it known, enough of this hide and seek...

Because all what buhari said that day is sending a negative massage about Niger deltan stance on the issue of Biafra...

Kanu enough of all these South south, south east brotherhood..

If Biafra it will be Biafra of South East only let it be ....

with this you have to know you and your igbo tribe are brain dead.

how do you fool want us to tell you people that we are not part of your biafra again??

should we go up to heaven and tell you before you agreed with us??

or should we speak india before you will?

we have been voicing our stand on newspapers, onlines since 2013 to now, yet u stil u form u dont hear us..
Re: Exposed!! Why North Is Now Pushing For Biafra!!! by Afriifa(m): 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
ggood:
Oro . There is no ijaw in Akwa Ibom
The IYC president is from Akwa-Ibom. Peter Igbifa. Kiss that
Re: Exposed!! Why North Is Now Pushing For Biafra!!! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
FreeIgbos:
*The plan to isolate Igbos

*Why other Southerners must learn from the Tigray sufferings in Ethiopia

Any careful political observer of events in Nigeria would easily observe that the North has suddenly made a U-turn, and are now advocating for Biafra. This sudden change is not altruistic as they want people to believe but due to their own selfish interest and preservation. The Islamic North has finally realized that the demand by Igbos for Biafra is both passionate and unanimous, and it is coming at a time when Nigeria as a country is no longer attractive. Especially, with all the killings, kidnappings, landgrabbing moves, economic decline, and widespread frustration. To their alarm, the more Igbos agitate using the chaos and hopelessness being experienced in Nigeria as a good excuse, the more other groups continue to give up on Nigeria and now consider self determination as the only way out. For the first time in history, the Yorubas are now increasingly vociferous for Oduduwa republic and same goes with others like Middle belt and Niger Delta also showing signs of joining the queue.

Let's forget about political correctness being exhibited by many in the South West, the fact is that Yorubas dream of having their own nation, thus having Lagos with its ports and development to themselves and above all, being safe from the insecurity and manipulative control of North. However, they are scared of pushing for it unanimously knowing the consequences, so they are now carefully waiting patiently for any massive conflagration in Nigeria to pull the rug off the feets of Northerners!

The North has equally realized this game plan and they already know that they will forever suffer great losses should Igbos and Yorubas leave at once which will automatically mean Niger Delta also joining them in parts or forming their own nation. To worsen matters for the North, the prognosis on Nigeria already looks frightening. The economic decline, widespread bloodshed, growing intolerance, frustration, pervasive injustice and above all, the plan to resettle Fulanis in the South and Middle belt which they hope would eventually earn them indigene status in the near future thus cementing their hegemonic control of Nigeria are issues most Southerners are now aware of.

They also know that IPOB wants Biafra at all costs, even if it means sacrificing Igbos living in the North to achieve it. The bait was to frustrate North with their agitation to the extent that North may want to attack Igbos and their businesses like often did in the past. This situation will no doubt translate to attacks against the entire South since mobs won't be able to differentiate between Igbos and other Southerners. The killings and reprisals would be so much that emotions will flare and the international community would equally wade in, and ultimately, Nigeria will be dissolved. The fear of this situation is the basic reason why the North would never allow killing of Igbos/Southerners no matter the provocation, and instead now issue ineffective foodstuff bans......
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Exposed!! Why North Is Now Pushing For Biafra!!! by tungamaje: 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
with this you have to know you and your igbo tribe are brain dead.

how do you fool want us to tell you people that we are not part of your biafra again??

should we go up to heaven and tell you before you agreed with us??

or should we speak india before you will?

we have been voicing our stand on newspapers, onlines since 2013 to now, yet u stil u form u dont hear us..

Are you speaking on behalf of Obigbo and Asaba people who are Igbos but part of the SS?
Re: Exposed!! Why North Is Now Pushing For Biafra!!! by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
tungamaje:

Are you speaking on behalf of Obigbo and Asaba people who are Igbos but part of the SS?
there is no igbo in south south...
Re: Exposed!! Why North Is Now Pushing For Biafra!!! by Afriifa(m): 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
Re: Exposed!! Why North Is Now Pushing For Biafra!!! by Ngorbungor(m): 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
there is no igbo in south south...

This guy is on the loose again....
Re: Exposed!! Why North Is Now Pushing For Biafra!!! by ggood: 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
Afriifa:
You don't know what ur saying there is Ijaw in akwa ibom and there is nothing like Ndoki in all the 31 LGA in akwa ibom . Your not from akwa ibom, afo ado ino eyen unenghe
Re: Exposed!! Why North Is Now Pushing For Biafra!!! by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:24am On Jun 13, 2021
Ngorbungor:

This guy is on the loose again....
if you have ibo in SS, then come and take them na.. small dot
Re: Exposed!! Why North Is Now Pushing For Biafra!!! by lexuswagon: 10:09am On Jun 13, 2021
tutudesz:

For the 1st time South South leaders are not getting involve with what happening in South East undecided but they were more interested with SouthWest herdsmen issues, which led to the southern governor's meeting.
oga I think you should speak for yourself and not for everyone. I personally do not want to be in any Biafra, I prefer a Niger delta republic but almost all members of my family and friends think otherwise. Mind you I'm isoko.

2 Likes

Re: Exposed!! Why North Is Now Pushing For Biafra!!! by Zooposki(f): 10:12am On Jun 13, 2021
lexuswagon:
oga I think you should speak for yourself and not for everyone. I personally do not want to be in any Biafra, I prefer a Niger delta republic but almost all members of my family and friends think otherwise. Mind you I'm isoko.

There is nothing Igbo can contribute to us in Niger Delta, except being parasites. No offense to anyone. Just saying the truth. It is what it is.

They also carry too much drug and cause nuisance wherever they migrate to. We don’t want our new country passport to be pariah like how Nigeria’s passport is.
Re: Exposed!! Why North Is Now Pushing For Biafra!!! by lexuswagon: 10:38am On Jun 13, 2021
Zooposki:

There is nothing Igbo can contribute to us in Niger Delta, except being parasites. No offense to anyone. Just saying the truth. It is what it is.

They also carry too much drug and cause nuisance wherever they migrate to. We don’t want our new country passport to be pariah like how Nigeria’s passport is.
I personally do not want Biafra because of the disrespect igbos have for other tribes. Speaking about drugs are you trying to tell me no south southerner gets involved with drugs? What do you think most of the edo guys in South Africa, Netherlands and Italy go there to do? As ritual is more pronounced in the west does it mean no other parts of nigerian do rituals? So you see I don't think such argument is valid, igbos are the major drug peddlers doesn't mean Niger deltans do not do drugs too. I will say it a million times I want a Niger delta republic but if it is unachievable I'd rather be with Biafra than Nigeria.
Re: Exposed!! Why North Is Now Pushing For Biafra!!! by tutudesz: 10:42am On Jun 13, 2021
lexuswagon:
Was Delta State part of Eastern Region before Guy I am from burutu and Ijaw,Itsekiri, Isoko and Urhobo elders have made it known that they are not Biafran.
Re: Exposed!! Why North Is Now Pushing For Biafra!!! by Alioune: 12:44am On Aug 06, 2021
FreeIgbos:
After considering all the risks, the Islamic North has realized that Igbo separatists are using the chaos in Nigeria to make others see balkanization as a viable way out. Again, since they can't see any solution in sight, especially with their move to resettle wandering fulani herdsmen in the South and Middle belt being countered vehemently, and Igbos being at the forefront of this. They decided it would be in their best interest to rally others in Nigeria by isolating Igbos, demarketing them and forcing them into accepting an enclave nation within Nigeria. All these attacks from the man in Aso rock, to his cabinet and down to the influential Northerners are all part of the game plan.

They are now clamoring for the Igbos to leave with just the 5 SE States not minding that they're spread all across the SS and Benue State. The plan is to make Biafra/Igbos to remain dependent on Nigeria for its maritime and other crucial needs.

Going forward, they are mobilizing resources toward pitching SS minorities against Igbos so that this plan will work. Even Buhari stated this recently, that they've gotten some agreements from the minorities.

Whichever way it goes, it has become evident that Igbos will eventually leave Nigeria. However, what is not assured is whether the Yorubas, Niger Delta and Middle belt minorities will be serious enough to leverage the momentum to break free too or if they would be decieved to remaining in Nigeria. At this point, it is important to use the example of Ethiopia to show a glimpse of what fate awaits any group that fails to leave once Igbos break free.

Ethiopia has several similarities with Nigeria. The country was sharply divided both in terms of religious and ethnic groups. There was always tensions, killings and attempts by certain groups to dominate others. These constant crises eventually led to a push by the Eritreans to have their own country. However, while the Eritreans People's Liberation Front EPLF were passionately fighting for it, and suffering massive indignities and humiliations just like the IPOB/Igbos in Nigeria today, other groups in Ethiopia either supported Addis Ababa or remained neutral, including the Tigrayans who were enjoying certain political advantages then. Today, Eritrea is not only independent but peaceful as well, but on the contrary, Ethiopia has remained in turmoil, moving from one crises to another. The people of Tigray that were once calling the shots and promoting a "United Ethiopia" are today enmeshed in an endless fight with the government of Ethiopia. Addis Ababa has continued to attack and massacre them with millions displaced and millions more facing starvation. The Tigrayans are now full of regret for not fighting to break free when the Eritreans presented them the opportunity. But it's too late for them. Referendum is generally organized once in a lifetime, once it is done it becomes binding.

To Yorubas, Southern and middle belt minorities, who the government may use the enormous resources at its disposal to intimidate, brainwash, influence or even bribe, always remember the people of Tigray and what they are suffering today while the world ignores.

Nah, people just want to avoid another Civil war.

Get over yourselves. Contrary to your delusions, there are people that just want to see peace in this country.

I don't get you people. Here you have Northern women supporting your rights to relocate back to your land, and you still try to find an angle in which you can make it appear as if someone is attacking you....

Stop the propaganda already. We don't need war or conflict. Speak to your wealthy elites in the diaspora and find peaceful means to go back to your land.
Re: Exposed!! Why North Is Now Pushing For Biafra!!! by FreeIgbos: 7:59am On Aug 06, 2021
More Northern groups have joined the list of those asking for Igbos to go. Everything is now becoming clearer like daylight. For those still in doubt, events in the coming weeks and months will open your eyes to what is coming.
Re: Exposed!! Why North Is Now Pushing For Biafra!!! by FreeIgbos: 8:11am On Aug 06, 2021
http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/05/kano-elders-ask-court-compel-nigerias-senate-president-attorney-general-malami-others

Kano elders yesterday demanding that the Senate should allow Igbos to go.

Expect more of such groups to make similar demands in the near future.

These guys have realized the futility of trying to force Igbos into remaining a part of Nigeria. So they're desperately trying to cut their losses by ensuring that only Igbos are allowed to go.

They understand the danger of allowing the agitations by IPOB and other separatists to continue, seeing how it's galvanizing others into action.

Worse still, there is now mass discontent and frustration with Nigeria. Any little disagreement now leads to loss of lives and massive destruction of properties. A good example is what happened yesterday in Ibese, Ogun state. A minor disagreement between okada riders and union turned into an ethnic fight between Yorubas and Hausas, and resulted in the death of 7 persons and burning of many Dangote trucks.
Re: Exposed!! Why North Is Now Pushing For Biafra!!! by FreeIgbos: 8:26am On Aug 06, 2021
Alioune:

Nah, people just want to avoid another Civil war.

Get over yourselves. Contrary to your delusions, there are people that just want to see peace in this country.

I don't get you people. Here you have Northern women supporting your rights to relocate back to your land, and you still try to find an angle in which you can make it appear as if someone is attacking you....

Stop the propaganda already. We don't need war or conflict. Speak to your wealthy elites in the diaspora and find peaceful means to go back to your land.

Between the two of us, who is actually using propaganda?

When you equate self determination to civil war, is that not propaganda? How is calling for referendum amount to calling for war? What sort of primitive mindset is that?

Your second paragraph is another ridiculous claims, you say that Nigerians want to see peace yet you want the status quo to remain? Now, ask yourself, which part of Nigeria has peace at the moment? Is it NE, NW, MB, SE, SW or where exactly? Nigeria is currently recording more deaths on a weekly and monthly basis than even war torn countries like Syria, Afghanistan, and South Sudan!!

Stop lying to yourself please by asking Igbos to return to their homeland. The last time Igbos all returned to their homeland, you all still brought war to their doorstep. If you're honest and enlightened, you should be demanding for a referendum. Then if Igbos vote to leave Nigeria it is now left for you to pass laws against them in your country and they can also do same against you in their own country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NNPC To Construct 50-Megawatt Power Plant In Maiduguri / Founder Itex Group, Tony Ohifeme Ezekiel Joins Edo North Senatorial District / Occupy Ikeja City Mall- Shop Owners Shut Due To Parking Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.