Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt (15809 Views)

A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters / June 12: Protesters Arrested By Police In Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) / June 12 Protesters Arrive Ojota Park In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by Hussein035: 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2021
We re almost close to North Korea.
I will advice protester provide a tag for every protesting participants and reject anyone form joining them once they already get to the middle of the program so that those agbero that will be paid to disrupt the peaceful protest can easily be repelled.
Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by legendsilver(m): 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
falseprophet:
I see Yahaya bello winning the apc presidential ticket.
I see Tinubu openly backing oduduwa nation agitation in 2024, I see biafra celebrating independence day.

This I have seen!
Dead dream
Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by Ecstacys(m): 5:49pm On Jun 11, 2021
Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by Ykc2(m): 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2021
Kogi safest place in Nigeria? I laugh in Cambodia, when your going to Abuja to pass kogi is 50 50 ,either your kidnapped or you survive
Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by Ecstacys(m): 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2021
Igyeseh:
100% stone free, neat, quality local rice available in large quantity.

Factory location is Benue State, but we supply nationwide.

Call/WhatsApp 08021384843.
na plastic rice
Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by SirBunky85(m): 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2021
binsanni:
If person Dey talk, kogi government too dey talk.

God punish all of una
if my silly governor-ikpeazu could talk, why won't Bello.BTW,bello is more useful than the rotund cum docile ikpeazu
Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by Ecstacys(m): 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2021
UstazAhmed:
That's the only language they understand and we will give it to them. Say no to June 12 protest
are u even human, do u even feel pain or u are just stone with no feeling haba all for d sake of religion ?
Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by SirBunky85(m): 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
realstars:
They Are Planning For More Killings.
Buhari and APC Govenment is the only administration that protest is a dead penalty for its citizens.
The First And The Only, In The Whole Wide World.
I agree with the fg to deal ruthlessly with any stupid group of protesters seen on the 12th cuz,it's now obvious the protests is sponsored by politicians. Why didn't same people protest all through the jusun strike? The governors refused to grant financial autonomy to the judiciary yet no one protested but once, it's about the fg and pmb,some silly idiots would surface. I pray deji adeyanju and co get tortured
Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by vis2change(m): 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2021
All na empty threat
Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by Igyeseh(m): 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2021
Ecstacys:
na plastic rice
No, natural rice.
Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by yetunsbay(m): 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2021
Baba werey
Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by Zanotty(m): 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
falseprophet:
I see Yahaya bello winning the apc presidential ticket.
I see Tinubu openly backing oduduwa nation agitation in 2024, I see biafra celebrating independence day.

This I have seen!
and this shall come to past
Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by 5Gnet: 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
binsanni:

God punish all of una
God punish your mama... E no go better for your mama
Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by observanc1: 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2021
binsanni:

God punish all of una
kogi governor get sense?
Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by muhyeenisce(m): 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2021
binsanni:

God punish all of una
God punish ur fa da
Re: June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt by Pwhitelaw(m): 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
Kwanza:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/11/june-12-protesters-will-have-themselves-to-blame-kogi-govt/?amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Available data before us has shown that Kogi is the safest State in Nigeria...

The same kogi state that won't let banks operate due to fear of armed robbers in the state.This man brain needs surgery.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Donates Free Wifi, Solar For Free Phone Charging To A Community In Kogi / Obafemi Hamzat Debunks Alleged Overnight Arrest Of EndSARS Protesters In Lagos / Fuel Queues Hit Lagos, Others As Thieves Vandalise Pipelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.