Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

73% Of Women In Kaduna LG Say It’s Okay For Men To Beat Them’ – Governor’s Chief - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 73% Of Women In Kaduna LG Say It’s Okay For Men To Beat Them’ – Governor’s Chief (361 Views)

'We Flogged Them', Governor Ahmadu Fintiri Says As He Congratulates Atiku (Vid) / Kaduna LG Election: El-Rufai Loses Polling Unit To PDP / Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

73% Of Women In Kaduna LG Say It’s Okay For Men To Beat Them’ – Governor’s Chief by bloggerblogger2: 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2021
A survey has revealed that about 73% of women in a local government area in Kaduna do not think it is a wrong thing if men beat them.

This was revealed by Muhammad Abdullahi, Chief of Staff to Gov. Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State.

Click on the link below to get full details,
https://bignaijagist.com.ng/2021/06/11/73-of-women-in-kaduna-lg-say-its-okay-for-men-to-beat-them-governors-chief-of-staff-revealas
Re: 73% Of Women In Kaduna LG Say It’s Okay For Men To Beat Them’ – Governor’s Chief by Coldshisha: 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
What sort of fvckery is that. . well since some people enjoy BDSM why won't an adult woman want to be flogged like a kid
Re: 73% Of Women In Kaduna LG Say It’s Okay For Men To Beat Them’ – Governor’s Chief by awujale231: 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2021
Na the attempt at statistics funny pass
Last I checked it was 79.738%
Re: 73% Of Women In Kaduna LG Say It’s Okay For Men To Beat Them’ – Governor’s Chief by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
I have heard that some women enjoy getting beaten.

Like a lady I once dated. There was a day she practically begged me to hit her.

First of all, to hit someone, there has to be some level of anger. But we were both in a good mood that day.

That was the last time I saw her because I did not want to be involved with someone with such a fetish.

I am not a violent person. I cannot pretend to be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 73% Of Women In Kaduna LG Say It’s Okay For Men To Beat Them’ – Governor’s Chief by fourboys: 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Kwara Gov Hails ‘patriotic’ NANS For Suspending June 12 Protest, Sworn-in New AG / Inside Rivers Primary School With No Roof , Windows. And Pupils Sit On Filth / An Advice To Abia State Govt On Osisioma Flyover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.