Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,236 members, 7,953,888 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:21 AM

President Buhari's Interview With NTA (Pre-Interview Thread) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Interview With NTA (Pre-Interview Thread) (31093 Views)

President Buhari's Interview With NTA On 6 January 2022 (Live Updates) / President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) / 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Interview With NTA (Pre-Interview Thread) by Sammerboi: 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2021
Old man and his PR knows he’s become so unpopular to Nigerians. They’re now tryna do damage control, running from tv station to tv station lol.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Interview With NTA (Pre-Interview Thread) by Ghedo99(m): 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
Me wey go dey watch my euros that time.. who wan here wetin PA.DOTS wan talk.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Interview With NTA (Pre-Interview Thread) by juman(m): 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2021
Buhari is a useless president without doubt.
Thousands of Nigerians are dying because of lack of security.

Nigerians would be cursing him and his family in future whenever they remembered him.
Re: President Buhari's Interview With NTA (Pre-Interview Thread) by Owologbo(m): 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2021
Re: President Buhari's Interview With NTA (Pre-Interview Thread) by escohido123: 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2021
Birds of a feather.
Re: President Buhari's Interview With NTA (Pre-Interview Thread) by excel101(m): 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2021
Revealing my ass, we're still waiting for him to reveal/expose the identity of those backing the violence in the country. PMB, should invited private stations like AIT and not this stage managed interview.
Re: President Buhari's Interview With NTA (Pre-Interview Thread) by MT: 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
He is my president and I am so proud of his accomplishments. I voted for you and you haven't let me down.

A lot of people castigating you can't even string together thoughtful reasons why they do so. You hurt them because you stopped them in their tracks of mindlessly raping the country. Your intention is clear for the country and no one can fault your sincerity of purpose.

They still want to continue the era of looting by the few while putting majority of people in abject poverty. You even jailed governors that belong to your party due to corruption. Ride on my President. You have the back of the progressive and not people that their hearts have been blinded with hatred .

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Interview With NTA (Pre-Interview Thread) by Prince081: 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2021
The Turkey versus Italy match is commencing by 8pm today. I think the match is more important we.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Interview With NTA (Pre-Interview Thread) by phemmyfour: 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
You mean buhari will watch himself being interviewed live on NTA by 8:30pm.

Until Nigerians are allowed to call him on phone and interact with him, it can never be theme "interview"
Recorded as usual
Re: President Buhari's Interview With NTA (Pre-Interview Thread) by Loveknitting: 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
inoki247:
When he go du Interview with that Brekete Presenter I want to check something...

What are you assuming, Ahmed Isa will mistakenly slap the president? Hahaha.
Re: President Buhari's Interview With NTA (Pre-Interview Thread) by Akharmony: 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
Ipadabo Abjija�
Re: President Buhari's Interview With NTA (Pre-Interview Thread) by segebase(m): 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
Hmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Interview With NTA (Pre-Interview Thread) by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2021
Re: President Buhari's Interview With NTA (Pre-Interview Thread) by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu won't watch this one, He fit get heart attack. grin
I need to watch this oh.
I no get Facebook account oh.
help me with other links to stream it
Re: President Buhari's Interview With NTA (Pre-Interview Thread) by HONOR1: 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
Hes only acting script for una..... NTA na Tv station?
Re: President Buhari's Interview With NTA (Pre-Interview Thread) by nonhuman(m): 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
Who watches NTA these days
Re: President Buhari's Interview With NTA (Pre-Interview Thread) by Mrshocker(m): 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
Werey
Re: President Buhari's Interview With NTA (Pre-Interview Thread) by Ayobamipeter36: 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
Live or Edited! Dead Nigeria Television Authority DNTA

Join SURE TV for exclusive updates on News�, Entertainment�, Politics♟️, Romance�‍❤️‍�‍�, Job/vacancies, Education� and Sports⚽

https:///message/4GBH34ZTXSA5H1
Re: President Buhari's Interview With NTA (Pre-Interview Thread) by naijadrivablog: 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu won't watch this one, He fit get heart attack. grin

Make dem think say SW go produce Tinubu come 2023. grin
Re: President Buhari's Interview With NTA (Pre-Interview Thread) by reuben81: 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
Re: President Buhari's Interview With NTA (Pre-Interview Thread) by aryzgreat: 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2021
U mean edited and edited millions time broadcast

Arise interview exposed his loss of memory. You ask him about insecurity, he will be talking about agriculture.

I no fit spoil my eye watching an archaic monochrome analog TV station like NTA.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Interview With NTA (Pre-Interview Thread) by unohbethel(m): 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2021
Lol this Buhari really looks clueless
Re: President Buhari's Interview With NTA (Pre-Interview Thread) by Seun(m): 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Taraba Communities / Court Declares 25 Rivers Assembly Seats Vacant / APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.