Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

IPOB Set To Hijack June 12 Protests, Coalition Of Northern Groups Alleges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Set To Hijack June 12 Protests, Coalition Of Northern Groups Alleges (966 Views)

June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils / June 12 Protests Hit Akure, Osogbo, Ibadan (Pictures) / IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Set To Hijack June 12 Protests, Coalition Of Northern Groups Alleges by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
The government is going to sponsor THUGS tomorrow and blame it on IPOB, mark my word.

The Coalition of Northern Groups says it will not participate in the planned nationwide protests on June 12, alleging that members of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra are set to turn the protests violent.

The Northern group made this known at a press conference in Kaduna on Friday.

CNG Spokesperson, Abdul-Azeez Suleiman, who addressed journalists on behalf of the group, said it was not in their tradition to jump onto a flight without knowing its actual destination.

Suleiman said, “We can’t drag the North into an agenda that is not properly stated and for which we are not even contacted. This is in addition to keeping the North away from the trap set by IPOB to sponsor infiltration in some northern states to turn the protests violent. In the event of any ugly incidence, the anti-North schemers would then hold the region up as the volatile section of the country.

“Another reason for our non-participation of CNG and all our affiliates and organs is the fact that we do not recognise the legitimacy of June 12 as Democracy Day in the first place.”

https://punchng.com/ipob-set-to-hijack-june-12-protests-cng-alleges/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1623428830

Re: IPOB Set To Hijack June 12 Protests, Coalition Of Northern Groups Alleges by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2021
IGBOS should speak up now....
We are not protesting, the GOVERNMENT is planning something evil against the igbos...
Re: IPOB Set To Hijack June 12 Protests, Coalition Of Northern Groups Alleges by Coldshisha: 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
Lol

Fulanis and Ibos again

Nobody asked you guys to join
Re: IPOB Set To Hijack June 12 Protests, Coalition Of Northern Groups Alleges by Maxymilliano(m): 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
Mumu coalition, so it's Ipob that is propelling the likes of Sowore, Agba Jalingo and Deji Adeyanju to call for peaceful protests across the country tomorrow

Brainless Coalition of Northern Groups

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Set To Hijack June 12 Protests, Coalition Of Northern Groups Alleges by HelpYourself(m): 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
Coldshisha:
Lol

Fulanis and Ibos again

Nobody asked you guys to join

Can't you just sometimes read a comment and move along ?

Guy try and be silent sometimes just try

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Set To Hijack June 12 Protests, Coalition Of Northern Groups Alleges by ShobayoEmma(m): 6:25pm On Jun 11, 2021
Alright. so tell us what bandits, killer herdsmen and bokoharam are planning. Ewu North.

Buhari a good man with evil Intensions
Re: IPOB Set To Hijack June 12 Protests, Coalition Of Northern Groups Alleges by Coldshisha: 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Can't you just sometimes read a comment and move along ?

Guy try and be silent sometimes just try

Can you also try and listen to your own advise

Cover your eyes when you see my comments and move on with your life
Re: IPOB Set To Hijack June 12 Protests, Coalition Of Northern Groups Alleges by HelpYourself(m): 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
Coldshisha:

Can you also try and listen to your own advise

Cover your eyes when you see my comments and move on with your life

You sound angry.

I was only pointing out that you seem to talk way tooooo much for an adult

You always talk talk talk and talk
Re: IPOB Set To Hijack June 12 Protests, Coalition Of Northern Groups Alleges by Coldshisha: 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
GofuckYourself:

You sound angry.

I was only pointing out that you seem to talk way tooooo much for an adula
You always talk talk talk and talk

My brother is it any of your business or did I qoute you in any of my talk talk talk

As an Adult kindly learn to mind your own business, dey your dey, advise your own self and families, let others do their things

Keep the energy to yourself Thanks
Re: IPOB Set To Hijack June 12 Protests, Coalition Of Northern Groups Alleges by HelpYourself(m): 6:34pm On Jun 11, 2021
Coldshisha:

My brother is it any of your business or did I qoute you in any of my talk

As an Adult kindly learn to mind your own business, dey your learn, advise your own self and families

Keep the energy to yourself Thanks

Hush and take the brotherly advise or else women around you, I mean every single woman around you will find you irritating.
Try as hard as it may seem to learn to shut up. Please
You must not always comment or say your opinion. Not everyone is interested in hearing your perspective. Use your mental energy for something else

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Set To Hijack June 12 Protests, Coalition Of Northern Groups Alleges by Coldshisha: 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Hush and take the brotherly advise or else women around you, I mean every single woman around you will find you irritating.
Try as hard as it may seem to learn to shut up. Please
You must not always comment or say your opinion. Not everyone is interested in hearing your perspective. Use your mental energy for something else

My people say I le soro to ni ibere oriburuku

Translated as silence is the beginning of been unfutunate

So kindly keep your advise for yourself, family and relatives that solicit it

My opinion and comments would remain on your screen till you learn to mind your business and respect freedom of speech and others comment

Thanks again

Re: IPOB Set To Hijack June 12 Protests, Coalition Of Northern Groups Alleges by HelpYourself(m): 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2021
Coldshisha:

My people say I le soro to ni ibere oriburuku

Translated as silence is the beginning of been unfutunate

So kindly keep your advise for yourself, family and relatives that solicit it

My opinion and comments would remain on your screen till you learn to mind your business and respect freedom of speech and others comment

Thanks again

Again Hush . You talk too much

You are trying too hard to be relevant .

Silence says slot more than being a chronic talkative

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Set To Hijack June 12 Protests, Coalition Of Northern Groups Alleges by Coldshisha: 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Again Hush . You talk too much

You are trying too hard to be relevant .

Silence says slot more than being a chronic talkative

Oya let me talk another one to hurt you

You don't own Nairaland, and not a mod so Imma talk as I like and nothing you can do

If you were busy with your time you won't be excited and jumping on my comments

Perhaps you might have a site
Re: IPOB Set To Hijack June 12 Protests, Coalition Of Northern Groups Alleges by houseontherock: 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:
The government is going to sponsor THUGS tomorrow and blame it on IPOB, mark my word.
You bet they will undecided

BTW, who invited them? Northerners can never genuinely be part of the protest, they can only sabotage the protesters' efforts!!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Set To Hijack June 12 Protests, Coalition Of Northern Groups Alleges by HelpYourself(m): 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
Coldshisha:

Oya let me talk another one to hurt you

You don't own Nairaland, and not a mod so Imma talk as I like and nothing you can do

If you were busy with your time you won't be excited and jumping on my comments

Perhaps you might have a site

What's is imma? grin I assume you mean I will?

Now you see? Being a talkative is just bad dude

Learn to be silent
Re: IPOB Set To Hijack June 12 Protests, Coalition Of Northern Groups Alleges by Coldshisha: 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
GofuckYourself:

What's is imma? grin I assume you mean I will?

Now you see? Being a talkative is just bad dude

Learn to be silent

Nigga let my mention be I ain't a lady or gay... Stop stressing me looking for petty attention

4 mention unrelated to the topic, just wailing

Re: IPOB Set To Hijack June 12 Protests, Coalition Of Northern Groups Alleges by HelpYourself(m): 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
Coldshisha:

Nigga let my mention be I ain't a lady or gay... Stop stressing me looking for petty attention

4 mention unrelated to the topic, just wailing

Hey hey don't be so salty grin

I am teaching you how to be a man
Re: IPOB Set To Hijack June 12 Protests, Coalition Of Northern Groups Alleges by cybertruss(m): 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2021
From studies, the igbo would not join the June 12 protest because that protest will keep them in "the zoo called Nigeria".

What d igbo man want is leave Nigeria. So it will not go well if they carry out their threat against the igbo because no igbo man will go against the protest. Rather than the igbo attacking protesters they will join the protest. There is no reason why IPOB will attack protesters. From studies so far IPOB attack only the government and the military.

(1) (Reply)

The Wrong Assertions Of Prof Adewumi, Ex Man O' War Leader On Buhari / Girl And Women Slavery In My Northern Nigeria / Onochie’s Rejection: Delta Hasn’t Produced a National Commissioner ― INEC Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.