Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

FG - Twitter Refused To Delete Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets Calling Us Monkeys In a Zoo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG - Twitter Refused To Delete Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets Calling Us Monkeys In a Zoo (3253 Views)

Nigerians Defy FG’s Twitter Ban / #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets / Stop Calling Us NEPA, It Shows You Don’t Want Electricity - Discos Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG - Twitter Refused To Delete Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets Calling Us Monkeys In a Zoo by Rissimenky: 11:20pm On Jun 11, 2021
realstars:
They Are Like Real Monkies Na!

If they are, so are you.

But you're too dumb to realise that.

Dumb and dumber.
Re: FG - Twitter Refused To Delete Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets Calling Us Monkeys In a Zoo by Headachetoigboh(f): 11:23pm On Jun 11, 2021
Rissimenky:

Abeg, prostitute go siddon somewhere.

To succeed in business, you must be prepared to smile to even your enemy so he can patronise you. He may be your enemy, but his money is your friend. You’re not in business to make friends or enemies. You are in it to make money! Money has no enemy

We igbos need your money not your friendship simple.

Agbaya
Re: FG - Twitter Refused To Delete Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets Calling Us Monkeys In a Zoo by realstars: 11:24pm On Jun 11, 2021
Rissimenky:

If they are, so are you.
But you're too dumb to realise that.
Dumb and dumber.
Are You One Of Them In The Zoo?
Re: FG - Twitter Refused To Delete Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets Calling Us Monkeys In a Zoo by FoolishBoy419: 2:12am On Jun 12, 2021
Dyke15:
ur name really fit u wella
So out of billions of people using Twitter globally, na 9ja own wey Dem suspend go break Twitter ni?
Lol get sense na

Your problem is that you are uneducated. In the business world, even a 10% loss is a major loss. That's why you see many major companies taking sh!t from some customers even though they can do without them. Besides, Nigeria is no small country even on Twitter. We are probably the highest users of Twitter in Africa. If you think this isn't a major loss, then maybe you need to do some research
Re: FG - Twitter Refused To Delete Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets Calling Us Monkeys In a Zoo by FoolishBoy419: 2:13am On Jun 12, 2021
Dymaco:

The question become, how many Nigerians run ads on twitter? If you are into digital marketing you will know that Nigeria has very low CPC

I have seen ads of some companies for sure. Although most, like myself, prefer Facebook for such
Re: FG - Twitter Refused To Delete Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets Calling Us Monkeys In a Zoo by Dymaco(m): 7:02am On Jun 12, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

I have seen ads of some companies for sure. Although most, like myself, prefer Facebook for such
Do you think twitter make up to $10m from Nigeria?
Re: FG - Twitter Refused To Delete Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets Calling Us Monkeys In a Zoo by Burruchaga71(m): 7:50am On Jun 12, 2021
Elvictor:
Twitter is aware that Amaljiris don't have phones to use internet
. Gbam.... Hahahahahahahahahaha.
Re: FG - Twitter Refused To Delete Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets Calling Us Monkeys In a Zoo by FoolishBoy419: 8:37am On Jun 12, 2021
Dymaco:

Lol. I think they make up to that in Ghana sef.
Re: FG - Twitter Refused To Delete Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets Calling Us Monkeys In a Zoo by FoolishBoy419: 8:38am On Jun 12, 2021
Dymaco:

Lol. I think they make more than that in Ghana sef. Are you talking about monthly or annual earnings? Cos if its annuals, then we are talking about billions of naira here.
Re: FG - Twitter Refused To Delete Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets Calling Us Monkeys In a Zoo by Dymaco(m): 9:31am On Jun 12, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

Lol. I think they make more than that in Ghana sef. Are you talking about monthly or annual earnings? Cos if its annuals, then we are talking about billions of naira here.
Lolz... How many Nigeria do advertise on twitter?
Re: FG - Twitter Refused To Delete Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets Calling Us Monkeys In a Zoo by Dymaco(m): 9:33am On Jun 12, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

We have what is called 1st tier, 2nd tier and 3rd tier countries. Nigeria is among 3rd tier with very low ad performance
Re: FG - Twitter Refused To Delete Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets Calling Us Monkeys In a Zoo by Dyke15(m): 11:13am On Jun 12, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

Your problem is that you are uneducated. In the business world, even a 10% loss is a major loss. That's why you see many major companies taking sh!t from some customers even though they can do without them. Besides, Nigeria is no small country even on Twitter. We are probably the highest users of Twitter in Africa. If you think this isn't a major loss, then maybe you need to do some research
Papi, Alaba market no even know say u no cum

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnewi Is The 7th Fastest Growing City In The World / BREAKING: Soludo Shuts Down All 21 Lgas In Anambra State Till Further Notice / Obi Made History As The First Presidential Candidate To Visit Southern Borno(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.