Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,915 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

June 12: Tinubu's 2021 Democracy Day Message - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12: Tinubu's 2021 Democracy Day Message (20711 Views)

President Tinubu's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians (Video) / June 12: Tinubu Warns Against Dictatorship / June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 12: Tinubu's 2021 Democracy Day Message by Emeka71(m): 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2021
Genesoy:
SINGLE 2.5[ODD];

STAKE 10K AND WIN #25,000
STAKE 20K AND WIN #50,000
STAKE 30K AND WIN #75,000
stake 100k and win #250,000
etc
WHATS-APP;
0 9 1 3 2 2 4 8 4 5 5

PAYMENT AFTER WINNING
GOD punish devil.

1 Like

Re: June 12: Tinubu's 2021 Democracy Day Message by Coldshisha: 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
Shattuck:
terrorising them by using stolen funds through bullion van to rig elections, ya head in ya anus

So which of Ibos fund was reported missing by your eastern dot in a circle Republic and linked to Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: June 12: Tinubu's 2021 Democracy Day Message by Viktorinox2(m): 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
Asiwaju Tinubu will never rule Nigeria
Qoute me if you like.
Never !!
Re: June 12: Tinubu's 2021 Democracy Day Message by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2021
A non-political office holder hated by all.
Ask most of the rettard's on front page why they hate him even more than the likes of ibori and they'd give a some stupid vague answer that makes zero sense, some just hate him because must people hate him(herd reasoning)....but deep down the hate is born out of the fact that tinubu is a pro-yoruba leader that has groomed political yoruba leaders like him and hasn't handed Lagos over to some economic rats from the east. The biggest fear of any non-yoruba is a Yoruba leader who is progressive and puts his own people first. Tinubu's only crimes are the fact that he's Yoruba and wasn't ok with his tribe being pushed to the side by the Jonathan adminstration. He's only a politician playing politics and he's pretty good at it.
I have no reason to hate or love him more than any other politician

2 Likes

Re: June 12: Tinubu's 2021 Democracy Day Message by Cadcoy: 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
Where is the Democracy.Im not able to see it.Maybe I need a Microscope.They need Ma**on Slap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: June 12: Tinubu's 2021 Democracy Day Message by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2021
Viktorinox2:
Asiwaju Tinubu will never rule Nigeria
Qoute me if you like.
Never !!

The flatin0s won't even smell the position of VP in a hundred years.
Re: June 12: Tinubu's 2021 Democracy Day Message by Okoroawusa: 7:41pm On Jun 11, 2021
The JAGABAN!!!
Re: June 12: Tinubu's 2021 Democracy Day Message by aylive02(m): 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Kini nwi
rubbish ni nwi as usual o jare

1 Like

Re: June 12: Tinubu's 2021 Democracy Day Message by luluman: 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
ShobayoEmma:
Please do not contest, join Yoruba nation agitation now. The bandits, killer herdsmen and bokoharam will make your government so ungovernable that Nigerians maybe wishing for the return of Buhari. Bandits have not started until a southern get to the Aso-rock.

It's never too late to join our call for Yoruba nation sir.

If you proceed to contest, I can only help you sir by not voting atall.

Thanks sir.
Greed will not let him hear. Politicians dont think well.

1 Like

Re: June 12: Tinubu's 2021 Democracy Day Message by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
You would never become president..
Of all the ills happening you kept mute.. but want to speak on political issues ..
Clown.
Re: June 12: Tinubu's 2021 Democracy Day Message by BenDrickz(m): 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
Werey wan disguise

1 Like

Re: June 12: Tinubu's 2021 Democracy Day Message by emmnprince(m): 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
. . . he remained steadfast and surrendered his own life so that we all might enjoy the democratic victory that was taken from him.

But MKO didn't surrendered his own life na! His life was taken against his will.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: June 12: Tinubu's 2021 Democracy Day Message by Benjamin4388(m): 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
stunnert:
He is one of the biggest backbones of corruption in this country.

I'm sure he was high on some expensive crack when he said this
Sabi boy...I thought him go Don stop crack at this age..even him children are in it..seyi na correct crack fiend..them just dey use us catch cruise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: June 12: Tinubu's 2021 Democracy Day Message by Speakright79(m): 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2021
Tinubu, bury your head in shame. You inflicted Nigeria with a bloodsucking demon as president. We don't give a herdsman's shit about your June 12 message...

1 Like

Re: June 12: Tinubu's 2021 Democracy Day Message by dederocs(m): 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
ShobayoEmma:
Please do not contest, join Yoruba nation agitation now. The bandits, killer herdsmen and bokoharam will make your government so ungovernable that Nigerians maybe wishing for the return of Buhari. Bandits have not started until a southern get to the Aso-rock.

Thanks sir.
Look at the big picture...
Re: June 12: Tinubu's 2021 Democracy Day Message by Oracleforce: 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
You sat in Lagos state and be decide for APC party...who.send you message?/

1 Like

Re: June 12: Tinubu's 2021 Democracy Day Message by aviara: 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
I don't have time to read long epistle that doesn't help the common man on the street. Tinubu and his generation has failed the next generation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: June 12: Tinubu's 2021 Democracy Day Message by discusant: 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2021
ShobayoEmma:

Thanks sir.
As if BAT did not understand that because Obasanjo became president was reason why political and religious leaders in the 12 northern sharia states urinated on Nigeria’s constitution and adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

1 Like

Re: June 12: Tinubu's 2021 Democracy Day Message by Olakunleyakub(m): 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
I like tinubu honestly speaking but this your comment is the most reasonable and thrutful one av seen in a short while.

If they can be making the country ungovernable for their brother den any southern president will be worse no matter the potential or experience of the person.
ShobayoEmma:

Thanks sir.
Re: June 12: Tinubu's 2021 Democracy Day Message by aviara: 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
Yoruba's were celebrating Tinubu as a powerful kingmaker who singlehandedly made Buhari president. They failed to profile Buhari accurately but were blinded by their political calculation to take over from Buhari in 2023. Those of us who accurately profiled Buhari were called all sort of names such as "wailers" to "haters " etc. But today the outcomes speaks for itself. Those who called president Jonathan names like "ineffective Buffon", " clueless" and chose Buhari over Jonathan now hide their faces in shame. Today they are crying and agitating for Yoruba nation all because their political calculation has once again been rubbished by their slave masters in the north. Everyday my heart bleed seeing how innocent lives are been slaughtered in Benue, Kaduna etc. Oh God help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: June 12: Tinubu's 2021 Democracy Day Message by Tinubuadvocate: 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2021
[s]
ShobayoEmma:

Thanks sir.
[/s] keep your stupid advise to yourself ,Tinubu is on mission to rescue Nigeria.
Re: June 12: Tinubu's 2021 Democracy Day Message by Tinubuadvocate: 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
[s]
ThEGodFaThEr103:
In the spirit of democracy, please sir endeavour to return all the Lagos loot that you've packed inside Bullion Vans in your abode, Bourdilion. Thank you Sir. Mr. Opolo eye no be open eyes bandit.
[/s]

You will not mind your business lagos is not part of Alaigbo.
Re: June 12: Tinubu's 2021 Democracy Day Message by Reelmii: 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
Baba God

nor be my fault say na this country i for come o

I know say you get better plans for me

but you for at least put me for country make Dem nor curse their leaders

baba God, if na my sin, forgive me

if na my parents sin, forgive them

take away this cup, called Nigeria away from me

grant me US Visa make I jakpa

pick my call baba

na all this I ask in your name, amen
grin, u go no where, stay and repair ur father land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: June 12: Tinubu's 2021 Democracy Day Message by Tinubuadvocate: 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
I can swear it with my life that you ipob terrorist pretending to be from north.We that grew up in north known what northern can do.
UstazAhmed:
This one will always be seeking for unnecessary relevance. Tell your western brothers not to misbehave tomorrow in any mumu protest. It wont be easy, unless they don't value their lives
Re: June 12: Tinubu's 2021 Democracy Day Message by Feggie3: 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
emmnprince:
. . . he remained steadfast and surrendered his own life so that we all might enjoy the democratic victory that was taken from him.

But MKO didn't surrendered his own life na! His life was taken against his will.
That is another foolish hypocritical ass hole that wants to lead us for another 8 years after we must have suffered from the hypocritical wickedness of his master Buhari for 8 years.
Only him and his wife are enjoying the democracy and wonderful governance.

Tinubu is just an agent of darkness that derives joy in calling blue black.

Ekwensu!!! cry

1 Like

Re: June 12: Tinubu's 2021 Democracy Day Message by Tinubuadvocate: 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
Instead, they set us up in hopes of laying waste to the good society we seek to build. They levy terror against us in vain hope that their violent impositions might cause us to lose our way. They raze villages, destroy homes assault and kill innocent people. They even attack important symbols of a just society including religious institutions, schools of learning and INEC offices as if they can snuff out, through violence, mankind’s will to worship God, seek knowledge or engage in participatory governance.

This is for Igbos terrorist group that's their democracy gift from incoming president Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCON.
Re: June 12: Tinubu's 2021 Democracy Day Message by aviara: 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2021
This is one of the major reasons why the north won't handover power to Tinubu. The north has not forgotten Tinubu's position on restructuring. The north know too clearly that Tinubu will betray the northern agenda and interest. They know all his moves so far are just hypocritical. That is why the president yesterday in Lagos shaded Tinubu by saying "someone thinks he can sit here in Lagos and decide where APC presidential ticket should be zoned to in 2023 election. After Obaseki's " Edo no be Lagos" humiliation of Tinubu the presidents speech yesterday is the next big humiliation. I sincerely think this humiliation will keep growing until it reaches a crescendo. The earlier Tinubu calls off his presidential ambition the better for him. If care is not taken he may be demystified even in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: June 12: Tinubu's 2021 Democracy Day Message by Joweey: 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
"A government afraid of its citizens is a Democracy. Citizens afraid of government is tyranny!" - Thomas Jefferson

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Sliding Into Economic Recession Under Buhari’s Watch – Olisa Agbakoba / We Have More Recordings Of Amaechi Saying Terrible Things About Buhari - Reno / Asari Dokubo Leads Port Harcourt Protest: Wants Sovereign National Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.